Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POSSIBLE Illegal Alien Voter Fraud Exposed?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

Default POSSIBLE Illegal Alien Voter Fraud Exposed?

Before I start, this is my personal opinion, and I do not have actual proof, but here are the possibilities. Not long ago at The Department of Motor Vehicles(DMV) in Hemet, California, I had to sit and wait for almost three hours to do an out of State pickup truck registration/ownership transfer, etc, and I saw obvious illegal aliens in there talking in Spanish, which I understand pretty well, asking Spanish speaking clerks about getting their driver's licenses, and they were not young people. Many then took the written test, which shows me that their "Birth Certificates" were accepted as real. I phoned the California Department of Motor Vehicles(DMV) and asked them about the need for either an original or a certified birth certificate to obtain a California Driver's License and do they keep the certified copy. They said that they just make a copy of it and would give me back the original. That opens the door for fake birth certificates to be accepted by some DMV Clerks, which might help explain why so many Hispanics/Latinos voted in this election, which did not make sense to me on November 6. An investigation of a copy of a fake birth certificate would be near impossible just the same as an investigation of a copy of good counterfeit $100 dollar bill as to the quality of the paper, etc would be difficult. As far as the DMV Clerks, they look at your proof and either accept it or not, so clerks can accept fake birth certificates or not. Once the Illegal Alien gets their license, then they can register to vote, etc. Where did all those votes for Obama come from, many possibly from those who cheated to get their Driver's licenses, and other clerks in all the State/Government agencies may have helped them get "legal" ID's. Of course not all Spanish speaking clerks are involved, but I believe that enough are to make a difference, and that to me is the huge scandal in this election.
    If the voter registration required Driver's Licenses for ID's, then we need to scrutinize those driver licenses, which require LEGAL birth certificates, which is where the problem is, fake birth certificates accepted by the DMV in California by Spanish speaking Clerks, not all, but some. When I called DMV, they also said that they just make a copy of the Birth Certificate, give it back and they don't question its veracity. If Congress were to cross check the numbers on those Birth certificates, they would get the same numbers over and over again, because like counterfeit Money, the counterfeiters use the same template from a Legal Certified Birth Certificate, over and over again so they just have to change the names, addresses, etc. to make the counterfeit look real. After we find those fake Birth certificates, we start finding out the clerks who accepted them, and then we suspend each of the Illegal Aliens DMV Licenses, one by one. We then trace their voter registration via the Legal Drivers licenses, obtained with fake Birth Certificates, tracking all this down. If Donald Trump wanted to do something, he should offer a $5 million dollar group reward to those who would come forth with proof there was skullduggery in the driver's licensing bureaus all across the USA. If he had a year time limit, I think that there would be thousands of "RATS" to collect a nice portion of that reward cheese, shades of Sammy "The Bull" Gravano. Everyone has a price.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SJJRSJJS View Post
    Before I start, this is my personal opinion, and I do not have actual proof, but here are the possibilities. Not long ago at The Department of Motor Vehicles(DMV) in Hemet, California, I had to sit and wait for almost three hours to do an out of State pickup truck registration/ownership transfer, etc, and I saw obvious illegal aliens in there talking in Spanish, which I understand pretty well, asking Spanish speaking clerks about getting their driver's licenses, and they were not young people. Many then took the written test, which shows me that their "Birth Certificates" were accepted as real. I phoned the California Department of Motor Vehicles(DMV) and asked them about the need for either an original or a certified birth certificate to obtain a California Driver's License and do they keep the certified copy. They said that they just make a copy of it and would give me back the original. That opens the door for fake birth certificates to be accepted by some DMV Clerks, which might help explain why so many Hispanics/Latinos voted in this election, which did not make sense to me on November 6. An investigation of a copy of a fake birth certificate would be near impossible just the same as an investigation of a copy of good counterfeit $100 dollar bill as to the quality of the paper, etc would be difficult. As far as the DMV Clerks, they look at your proof and either accept it or not, so clerks can accept fake birth certificates or not. Once the Illegal Alien gets their license, then they can register to vote, etc. Where did all those votes for Obama come from, many possibly from those who cheated to get their Driver's licenses, and other clerks in all the State/Government agencies may have helped them get "legal" ID's. Of course not all Spanish speaking clerks are involved, but I believe that enough are to make a difference, and that to me is the huge scandal in this election.
    If the voter registration required Driver's Licenses for ID's, then we need to scrutinize those driver licenses, which require LEGAL birth certificates, which is where the problem is, fake birth certificates accepted by the DMV in California by Spanish speaking Clerks, not all, but some. When I called DMV, they also said that they just make a copy of the Birth Certificate, give it back and they don't question its veracity. If Congress were to cross check the numbers on those Birth certificates, they would get the same numbers over and over again, because like counterfeit Money, the counterfeiters use the same template from a Legal Certified Birth Certificate, over and over again so they just have to change the names, addresses, etc. to make the counterfeit look real. After we find those fake Birth certificates, we start finding out the clerks who accepted them, and then we suspend each of the Illegal Aliens DMV Licenses, one by one. We then trace their voter registration via the Legal Drivers licenses, obtained with fake Birth Certificates, tracking all this down. If Donald Trump wanted to do something, he should offer a $5 million dollar group reward to those who would come forth with proof there was skullduggery in the driver's licensing bureaus all across the USA. If he had a year time limit, I think that there would be thousands of "RATS" to collect a nice portion of that reward cheese, shades of Sammy "The Bull" Gravano. Everyone has a price.
    This is going out to everyone I can think of, so get ready Libs, for the sheet to hit the fan. Hey Soros, are you ready, you may yet see where the wild goose goes, so bend over, and touch your toes? I really am a one man Lib Demo wrecking machine. Am I the posting Muhammed Ali?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Every suspected Hispanic voter must either have a Legal Birth certificate, or certified copy or US Citizenship papers or go directly to to jail, because you broke the law. My close relative had to have me go all the way to Norwalk, California to The Los Angeles County Vital Records Office to obtain a certified copy of my relatives Birth Certificate, the real one they found later by the way, so I paid $25.00 plus gas and about 4 hours of my time, whatever.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Every suspected Hispanic voter must either have a Legal Birth certificate, or certified copy or US Citizenship papers or go directly to to jail, because you broke the law. My close relative had to have me go all the way to Norwalk, California to The Los Angeles County Vital Records Office to obtain a certified copy of my relatives Birth Certificate, the real one they found later by the way, so I paid $25.00 plus gas and about 4 hours of my time, whatever.
    I see a lot of readers, thas good, but let's hear some Lib Whining please, I need some before I hit the sack. Anyway I love DWTS, too bad Apolo had to go, but so did Gillis and Sabrina way back.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Keep reading folks, most of you know that I have basically solved the Presidential Election excess Latino vote issue. Every one of those with illegally obtained Driver's Licenses and or who have voted WILL NEVER OBTAIN US CITIZENSHIP, and some will do jail time and then get deported afterwards. I want AZ Sheriff Joe Arpayo to personally work them in those Maricopa County Lechuga fields. Sheriff Joe will feed them Bologna Sandwiches, he used to feed them on like 26 cents a day, and they stayed healthy, but they did not gain weight. It may be up to about 33 cents a day now, with inflation. I bet they will never see a Tortilla....

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Not even your klan brothers here for ya! Grand wizard

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Not even your klan brothers here for ya! Grand wizard
    Hey everyone, this Clown who I call Dudette is really a FemiNazi Lib Demo Gal who has stalked me ever since I "Re-Joined" this Forum. I must be a threat to the Lib Demo girleymen, to order this "B" to look for me here, 24/7 and I have proof that she has done just that. Check out my old posts and count how many times she has posted on my threads, repeatedly issueing me the dreaded "GROAN", way moore for me than anyone else on here. I believe that I have cyberly placed her on a cyber chain, so I can lead her around as I see fit. Is she my hand maiden slave, who will do whatever I want and whenever I want it? Ja Ja Ja(Spanish for Ha Ha Ha) I love my Yob(The great Freddie Prinz)

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 114 Times in 89 Posts

Nothing POSSIBLE about it, look at these predictions before the Obama Machine stole the Election:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/romn...t-will-happen/

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Only because you chumps are to dumb to tie your shoes.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 92 Posts

Is that a xtian Taliban flag you're flying in your avatar?
    Stupid, paranoid, and armed is a bad combination.

Christianity: Sending telepathic messages to a Jewish ghost letting him know that you will accept him as your master and ask him to remove a magical curse that was passed down to you because an old woman that was made from the rib of her partner ate a piece of magical fruit from a magical tree because a talking snake told her to.

Ask me again why I'm an atheist?

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is going out to everyone I can think of, so get ready Libs, for the sheet to hit the fan. Hey Soros, are you ready, you may yet see where the wild goose goes, so bend over, and touch your toes? I really am a one man Lib Demo wrecking machine. Am I the posting Muhammed Ali?
    George Soros and his Pinko Media Matters are the ones behind this Black Friday revolt against Walmart. Like I said before, anyone who pickets gets fired by Walmart on the spot, and then hire someone else the next day. The Walmart Executives and upper Echelon Supervisors have already been trained to do any job in that Store, so they can fill in for a few days or weeks if need be. The Pinkos lose again, and I have been telling you folks that George Soros is behind this entire Secular Progressive movement in the USA for the last 7 years or so. This, of course, is just my opinion and opinions are like A-holes, everyone has one....Ja Ja Ja(Spanish for Ha Ha Ha)

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just have this suspicion that the Libs have set up a major counterfiting operation Nationwide to create fake birth certificates for illegal aliens to get driver's licenses, and therefore register to vote. It is possible that Obama's first released birth certificate was one of those faked ones using this Left Wing birth certificate forging operation set up to create it. I know that this is way out there, but George Soros has the finances to do something as bizare as that. Of course, this is only my opinion. We need to enter the numbers of every latino bireth certifucate in the last 4 years and just crosscheck those numbers and I bet that there will be matches. When I first saw Obama's first released Birth certifiucate I became suspicious with the "Race of Father" part of the Obama Birth Certificate, it stated "Black African". In the early 1960's, the term used would have been "Negroid", that raised a "red flag" for me.

13. The Following User Groans At SJJRSJJS For This Awful Post:

Barracuda (11-24-2012)

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just have this suspicion that the Libs have set up a major counterfiting operation Nationwide to create fake birth certificates for illegal aliens to get driver's licenses, and therefore register to vote. It is possible that Obama's first released birth certificate was one of those faked ones using this Left Wing birth certificate forging operation set up to create it. I know that this is way out there, but George Soros has the finances to do something as bizare as that. Of course, this is only my opinion. We need to enter the numbers of every latino bireth certifucate in the last 4 years and just crosscheck those numbers and I bet that there will be matches. When I first saw Obama's first released Birth certifiucate I became suspicious with the "Race of Father" part of the Obama Birth Certificate, it stated "African". In the early 1960's, the term used would have been "Negroid", that raised a "red flag" for me.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/longform.jpg
    Last edited by SJJRSJJS; 11-23-2012 at 08:15 AM.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just have this suspicion that the Libs have set up a major counterfiting operation Nationwide to create fake birth certificates for illegal aliens to get driver's licenses, and therefore register to vote. It is possible that Obama's first released birth certificate was one of those faked ones using this Left Wing birth certificate forging operation set up to create it. I know that this is way out there, but George Soros has the finances to do something as bizare as that. Of course, this is only my opinion. We need to enter the numbers of every latino bireth certifucate in the last 4 years and just crosscheck those numbers and I bet that there will be matches. When I first saw Obama's first released Birth certifiucate I became suspicious with the "Race of Father" part of the Obama Birth Certificate, it stated "African". In the early 1960's, the term used would have been "Negroid", that raised a "red flag" for me.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Cool Red Flag, huh.

So,...you are saying that it is strange to you that an African, born in Africa, would list his race as African.

Whether you realize it or not, Continental Africans did not usually adopt American terminology for Black people, such as Colored and Negro. Particularly a strong anti-colonialist African.