Thread: Are Liberal Women Angry because Liberal Men are so Feminized?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

Default Are Liberal Women Angry because Liberal Men are so Feminized?

I am posting this article to get some people, on this Forum to really look at themselves, so here it goes ....................."How can women today stand it!!! To have men as delicate and fretful and argumentative as the most estrogen dominant female must drive them nuts! Most women marry men to be their men, not to be their girl friend, mother or worst still their mother in law! From the 1970’s onward we’ve had the age of the wimp! Testosterone was condemned by the "Libber FemaNazis" as the root of all evil; male images on TV and in the movies went from being builders, being wise, guiding and understanding to being dupes, stupid and unable to do a thing unless guided by their ever so wise womenfolk!

Liberalism has its roots in social equality and centralized government control to insure not equality, but that we all become equal. It is the antithesis of a self-deterministic masculine life which has these 2 predominant features:

Need for competence refers to the need to experience oneself as capable and competent in controlling the external and being able to reliably predict outcomes.

Need for autonomy refers to the need to actively participate in determining own behavior. It includes the need to experience one’s actions as result of autonomous choice without external interference.

"Men" are organized around Power, which seeks to confer its will upon Society, to 'conquer the world'. Liberalism seeks to have Society fill all the gaps for failure to successfully 'conquer the world'.

Try as one might, the inmate organization as man as "Provider" and woman as "nurturer" cannot be transcended. The Hunter/provider dynamic is immutable. If the Liberal man fails to participate in the "hunt", or is unsuccessful in doing so, he sits in his "cave" and shouts "i deserve". It is no wonder that so many men have become feminized.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

SmarterthanYou (10-27-2012)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Like Like View Post
    The liberal man is a moral failure. I doubt there's much that separates him physically from the conservative man...
    so true. the only real man is a Libertarian man. morals, ethics, courage, principle. the complete man.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

How liberal women are, has nothing to do with how liberal men are. Our attractions can often cross over very starkly, a liberal woman might be very much attracted to a conservative man, and vice-versa. Not always, mind you, but often this is the case.

I am a psychology major, and it's because I've always been intrigued with the human mind and human behavior. I love to observe people from afar, noticing the little things, watching and listening, making mental notes to myself about various aspects of how people act and react to different situations. I can have about a 45-minute conversation with you about your life, and it tells me pretty much everything I need to know about you as a person, and I am seldom wrong about it.

One thing I have observed about devoutly liberal women, they generally have some issue regarding their fathers. It could be their father was not a large part of their life, or maybe died when they were young, or it could be they had an abusive or overbearing father. It could also be their father was abusive to their mother, but there is almost always some strong sense of betrayal or disaffection regarding their father. Women who have a close healthy relationship with their fathers, tend to not be as liberal. It doesn't always turn out this way, there isn't a 'cookie cutter' approach to this, it's very much up to the individual. But I would say, 90% of the time, a very liberal woman, had some unresolved issue regarding their father.

Now you would think, if this were the case with liberal women, perhaps liberal men would be more likely to have issues regarding their mother... makes sense, right? But this is often not the case with liberal men, they are closer to their moms most of the time. Perhaps even to the extent of being a "momma's boy." And they may also be close to their dads. The interesting dynamic I have found in most devoutly liberal men, is an issue with an overbearing sister, or older siblings in general. A large number of "very liberal" men, have a sister (or brother) who is older, yet very much conservative.

As I said, because I know I am going to be lambasted with liberals telling me this is a load of crap because they don't fit the criteria, this is not a "cookie cutter" thing, there is no template or formula, individuals have a plethora of reasons for why they are what they are. And sometimes, it's not even something they may be aware of themselves. I counseled a girl once who had an eating disorder, for almost a year, and it turned out, she had this disorder because of her inability to rationalize "eternity." It wasn't something she was aware of at all, and it took that much time to bring this out and deal with it, and once she did, it helped her overcome her problem. So there is all kinds of things that go on inside our heads that we aren't even consciously aware of, but they are influencing who we are and how we behave.