Thread: Fuqua'd-up Republican says Bible gives "death penalty" to rebellious children"

1. #1 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Default Fuqua'd-up Republican says Bible gives "death penalty" to rebellious children"

Charlie Fuqua, the Republican candidate for the Arkansas House of Representatives who called for expelling Muslims from the United States in his book, also wrote in support for instituting the death penalty for "rebellious children."

In "God's Law," Fuqua's 2012 book, the candidate wrote that while parents love their children, a process could be set up to allow for the institution of the death penalty for "rebellious children," according to the Arkansas Times.

Fuqua, who is anti-abortion, points out that the course of action involved in sentencing a child to death is described in the Bible and would involve judicial approval.

According to the Arkansas Times, Fuqua wrote:

The guidelines for administering the death penalty to rebellious children are given in Deut 21:18-21.

In the same book, Fuqua advocated for expelling Muslims from the U.S., saying it would solve what he described as the "Muslim problem."

"I think my views are fairly well-accepted by most people," Fuqua said to AP.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1948490.html

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 92 Posts

Oh yeah, he's a dominionist...one of Palins Ttards...
    Stupid, paranoid, and armed is a bad combination.

Christianity: Sending telepathic messages to a Jewish ghost letting him know that you will accept him as your master and ask him to remove a magical curse that was passed down to you because an old woman that was made from the rib of her partner ate a piece of magical fruit from a magical tree because a talking snake told her to.

Ask me again why I'm an atheist?