Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He Had A Point

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default He Had A Point

I don't agree with everything but there is much food for thought in this 1933 speech. Essentially, he seems to be saying that not everything was the fault of the Jews. He points out, and I believe rightly, that the Jews had some help. Before anyone starts throwing out heated accusations, I am specially stating that I agree he erred a bit by going overboard on the Jewish question. But there his views on women do bear some resonance. It’s just not politically correct to say so.

My German countrymen, men and women, (long pause) Changes of Government have occurred frequently in history, and in the history of our people. It is certain, however, that never was a change of Government attended with such far-reaching results as that eight years ago. At that time the situation of the Reich was desperate. We were under siege from the Jews. We are still under siege. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Jewish spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis…none other than Radical Feminism. For where would the Jew be without the support of the Radical Feminists?

This Jewish contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier herself, the Radical Feminist, has been banished from our midst

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stymie For This Post:

Rune (09-27-2012)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 90 Posts

Your defending Hittler???
    Peace Love and Light Wanderingbear

http://www.hippieland.net

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingbear View Post
    Your defending Hittler???
    I specifically said that I didn't agree with everything he said but I find that his views on radical feminism have some resonance. I know that you are a very black and white guy, hence subtlety and nuance is not really your bag.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stymie For This Post:

Rune (09-27-2012)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
    I specifically said that I didn't agree with everything he said but I find that his views on radical feminism have some resonance. I know that you are a very black and white guy, hence subtlety and nuance is not really your bag.
    You dont know me very well to say that.
    Peace Love and Light Wanderingbear

http://www.hippieland.net

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

A few small changes and what group does this sound like:

My fellow Americans, men and women, (long pause) Changes of Government have occurred frequently in history, and in the history of our people. It is certain, however, that never was a change of Government attended with such far-reaching results as that eight years ago. At that time the situation of the Nation was desperate. We were under siege from the Muslim. We are still under siege. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Islamic spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis…none other than Radical Liberalism. For where would the Muslim be without the support of the Radical Feminists?

This Muslim contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier herself, the Radical Liberal, has been banished from our midst

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 75 Times in 61 Posts

Yeah, he's actually parsing the words of a madman / mass murderer... and trying to reason some value from them...

Go back to Stormfront and take your hate with you.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    A few small changes and what group does this sound like:

My fellow Americans, men and women, (long pause) Changes of Government have occurred frequently in history, and in the history of our people. It is certain, however, that never was a change of Government attended with such far-reaching results as that eight years ago. At that time the situation of the Nation was desperate. We were under siege from the Muslim. We are still under siege. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the Islamic spirit can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that racial tuberculosis…none other than Radical Liberalism. For where would the Muslim be without the support of the Radical Feminists?

This Muslim contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier herself, the Radical Liberal, has been banished from our midst
    It's obvious you never left your country. Try traveling to Europe and educate yourself on what they are going through with the Muslims. But you won't. You'll stay in America just another ignorant American Idiot talking about things you know nothing of.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stymie For This Post:

Rune (09-27-2012)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Yeah, he's actually parsing the words of a madman / mass murderer... and trying to reason some value from them...

Go back to Stormfront and take your hate with you.
    My God! How many times do I have to say that I don't agree with everything the man stood for? But I know you are happy being the American PC police. Go shag yourself!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stymie For This Post:

Rune (09-27-2012)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This thread is a perfect example of why your women are running wild in the streets!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stymie For This Post:

Rune (09-27-2012)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Rune?

lol
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My God! How many times do I have to say that I don't agree with everything the man stood for? But I know you are happy being the American PC police. Go shag yourself!
    "I don't agree with everything the man stood for" = however, there were a few things that I think...

Stop right there.

Go back to Stormfront, nazi biggot.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This thread is a perfect example of why your women are running wild in the streets!
    They're late for work?

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Obviously, a parody of aoxomoxoa.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where at? :grabs shoes:

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperstringTheory View Post
    Rune?

lol
    No, but thanks anyway. I have a good idea who.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.