Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Romney Refuses To Identify ANY Corporate Loop Holes He Will Close

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Default Romney Refuses To Identify ANY Corporate Loop Holes He Will Close

SUnday morning on Meet the Depressed, David Gregory asked Flip Romney THREE times to give a specific tax loop hole he plans to close and Flip Romney turned into Patches O'Houlihan reciting the five D's of Dodgeball: Dodge, duck, dive, dip...and dodge...

Romney is a liar. We know this.
    The Social Conservative Wing of the Republican Party does not like Romney.
    The Fiscal Conservative Wing of the Republican Party does not like Romney.
    So who does that leave?

It leaves the Wall Street Republicans, which is why Romney is refusing to identify an specific loop holes he is going to close on his cronies. And that is because he is NOT really planning on closing any.
    In the debates, or even Sooner Romney is going to get pressured into giving specifics about which tax loopholes he is going to shut. If he continues to Dodge the question then it just becomes all that more obvious that he is lying once again.

Maybe Flip has learned that his flip flops are less obvious when he does not give specifics, and after 10 years of campaigning for POTUS he has now perfected the art of doing alot of talking but not saying a God damned thing! That way he wont have to flip flop - he can just dodge, duck, dip, dive and...dodge.
    Last edited by consagainromney; 09-10-2012 at 08:44 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to consagainromney For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-10-2012)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

So what. If he does, will you vote for him?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FactsRStubborn View Post
    So what. If he does, will you vote for him?
    He has lied and misled voters WAAAAAY too much for me to ever consider voting for him. Every day he is seeming like nothing more than a much better looking Dick Nixon.
    His being shifty about his taxes, his being shifty about not revealing which loop holes he will close, his being shifty about his time at Bain Capital, plus all of his flip flopping...I mean, HELL NO!
    This guy can NOT be trusted.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by consagainromney View Post
    He has lied and misled voters WAAAAAY too much for me to ever consider voting for him. Every day he is seeming like nothing more than a much better looking Dick Nixon.
    His being shifty about his taxes, his being shifty about not revealing which loop holes he will close, his being shifty about his time at Bain Capital, plus all of his flip flopping...I mean, HELL NO!
    You will be fine. Just stick with your 1040EZ

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You will be fine. Just stick with your 1040EZ
    ROmney is not being square with us.
    He is refusing to tell us his plan. Just like he refused to tell his role with Bain. Just like he refused to release his taxes.
    Why would you vote for a guy who will not give any specifics about how he is going to fix things. I mean only the dullest Partisan Hack would be dumb enough to say, "Gee, okay Vulture Capitalist. You say you can fix the economy, but you can't tell us how until we elect you. Okay, that sounds good to me!"
    You know Dick Nixon used the EXACT SAME FUNKING TACTIC in 1968 in dealing with the War in Vietnam. He promised he could fix the war, but he couldn't tell us how until after we elected him... And Boy, that worked out just great, didn't it???

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROmney is not being square with us.
    He is refusing to tell us his plan. Just like he refused to tell his role with Bain. Just like he refused to release his taxes.
    Why would you vote for a guy who will not give any specifics about how he is going to fix things. I mean only the dullest Partisan Hack would be dumb enough to say, "Gee, okay Vulture Capitalist. You say you can fix the economy, but you can't tell us how until we elect you. Okay, that sounds good to me!"
    You know Dick Nixon used the EXACT SAME FUNKING TACTIC in 1968 in dealing with the War in Vietnam. He promised he could fix the war, but he couldn't tell us how until after we elected him... And Boy, that worked out just great, didn't it???
    You seem very worked up this morning. You are voting for Maobama no matter what. So why are you stressing? Are you trying to convince me? If I tell you that you changed my mind will you lower your blood pressure?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Callinectes (09-11-2012)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You seem very worked up this morning. You are voting for Maobama no matter what. So why are you stressing? Are you trying to convince me? If I tell you that you changed my mind will you lower your blood pressure?

I don't like being jerked around and lied to. Do YOU?
    Do you know why people turned on Nixon and hated him so much? Because he did the exact same BS that Flip Flomney is doing! He jerked the AMerican people around. This election can not come fast enough for me. The quicker Flipper gets kicked to the curb the quicker our intelligence stops being insulted every day.

Honestly, tell me something. Why do YOU think Flip refuses to tell what loop holes he will close? Why do YOU think he refuses to tell us his "magical" plan to save the economy???
    I mean come on - you arent really falling for his hoak us-poke us, are you???

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't like being jerked around and lied to. Do YOU?
    Do you know why people turned on Nixon and hated him so much? Because he did the exact same BS that Flip Flomney is doing! He jerked the AMerican people around. This election can not come fast enough for me. The quicker Flipper gets kicked to the curb the quicker our intelligence stops being insulted every day.

Honestly, tell me something. Why do YOU think Flip refuses to tell what loop holes he will close? Why do YOU think he refuses to tell us his "magical" plan to save the economy???
    I mean come on - you arent really falling for his hoak us-poke us, are you???
    Again, it doesn't really matter. You are supporting Chairman Maobama and I am going for a write in candidate.

I have said before that it doesn't really matter who wins the election. The country is fucked because too many people really think you can have something for nothing.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,936 Times in 21,683 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,703 Times in 5,204 Posts
    Blog Entries

The people are smart enough to know that this fuzzy campaign of Mitts is not being genuine with the them.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The people are smart enough to know that this fuzzy campaign of Mitts is not being genuine with the them.
    Right because Maobama kept all of his campaign promises and provides soooooooo many specifics.

Yeah we get it, all we need is a 4% increase in taxes on those making $250,000 a year and it is morning in America again. So sayeth Chairman Maobama

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Again, it doesn't really matter. You are supporting Chairman Maobama and I am going for a write in candidate.

I have said before that it doesn't really matter who wins the election. The country is fucked because too many people really think you can have something for nothing.
    I agree that there are too many lazy people on welfare and on unemployment. That is why I think that if you are on unemployment, in order to get your check, you should have to provide proof that you are looking for a job OR you are putting in 20 hours of volunteering or comunity work per month.
    I also think that people on welfare should be drug tested.

But the lazy people on welfare and unemployment is NOT the biggest problem with this country. The biggest problem is the ideology of Greed is Good that people like Flip Flomney prescribe to.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to consagainromney For This Post:

Crashk (09-11-2012)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

they cant tell you what they plan to do because the american people will hate it.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    they cant tell you what they plan to do because the american people will hate it.
    Either that, or he doesnt really have a plan. Just more old voo doo trickle down bologna...

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 729 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 152 Times in 139 Posts

Either that, or he doesnt really have a plan. Just more old voo doo trickle down bologna...
    Oh he has a plan don't worry about that...

...in order to make sure his plan would not add to the deficit, Romney would have to pay for $86 billion worth of high-income tax cuts by cutting deductions that benefit middle- and low-income earners, according the Tax Policy Center study.
    If his plan is to be revenue neutral, as Romney has said it would be, the study shows he would have to raise taxes on 95 percent of Americans – families earning less than $200,000 – by an average of $500 per year. Millionaires will still get an $87,000 tax cut.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...e-class-taxes/
    War Is Peace
    Freedom Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

George Orwell

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post

So you want Corporate loopholes closed....

So what as Obama done in this area in 4 years....even when he enjoyed an unbeatable majority in both houses of congress?
    Right, NOTHING....

and what loopholes has he said he will close?
    Right again, NOTHING
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.