Thread: Run For Your Lives!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Run For Your Lives!

News from one of the Fuhrer's top boys.

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, announced today that he has this "feeling" that we are at increased risk of a terrorist attack this summer. Why? Well, terrorists seem to find summertime "appealing". And not just because Western whores who are not going to heaven, are running around in bikinis, those in the know are saying.

It might be a good idea to stay in as much as possible this summer, except for trips to the mall, because if you don't shop, then the "terrorists will have won". Other than shopping, keep a low profile, and don't talk about Bush and badmouth his war too much. That also "emboldens the terrorists" and while under normal circumstances, free speech is ok (though never really encouraged), these are not normal times, this is summertime, and the terrorists are already worked up enough just from that.

To sum up: from the Department of Homeland security, shop, apply sunscreen if you absolutely must go out, and keep your mouth shut.

Or, you'll probably be dead before the leaves change colors.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    News from one of the Fuhrer's top boys.

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, announced today that he has this "feeling" that we are at increased risk of a terrorist attack this summer. Why? Well, terrorists seem to find summertime "appealing". And not just because Western whores who are not going to heaven, are running around in bikinis, those in the know are saying.

It might be a good idea to stay in as much as possible this summer, except for trips to the mall, because if you don't shop, then the "terrorists will have won". Other than shopping, keep a low profile, and don't talk about Bush and badmouth his war too much. That also "emboldens the terrorists" and while under normal circumstances, free speech is ok (though never really encouraged), these are not normal times, this is summertime, and the terrorists are already worked up enough just from that.

I was in Lake Tahoe last weekend and man were there some fine women there. If I have to go I want to go like that with fine women in bikini's surrounding mee.

To sum up: from the Department of Homeland security, shop, apply sunscreen if you absolutely must go out, and keep your mouth shut.

Or, you'll probably be dead before the leaves change colors.
    I was in Lake Tahoe last weekend and man were there some fine women there. If I have to go I want to go like that with fine women in bikini's surrounding mee.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Thank you Cawacko, for this illuminating addition to the warning from Dur Fuhrer's top boy.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I saw that Chertoff jerkoff on the nightly news on PBS tonight. My thought was, what a dumbass.
    Of course that is the way this administration has operated. On whims not facts.
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.