Thread: retarded southerners

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default retarded southerners

the stupidity never ceases to amaze me... FINALLY MET a GD yankee the other day...thank god for Jersey... in any event these STUPID SOUTHERNERS from Missouri top the Arkansas folks by a mile... they had an infant baby with skin whiter than my ass out on the beach for hours and hours like do you even fuking think....

then i was all trying to be nice like where you guys from, and they are all like Kansas City all snotty like... Well whoopidy doo... i just think aside from topspin and others on here how ·$%$%$%$ rude. I just don´t think they are all that nice and southern hospitality is just a joke. id rather hang out w- yankees anyday...

the people we met from jersey were all friendly and nice etc...

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Kansas city is not southerners, just Texicans that got kicked out of Texas.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,716 Times in 27,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Missouri is really mid-western, not southern.

In my experience, midwesterners are very reserved and quiet. Not as open and approachable. Doesn't mean they're bad people. Just more introverted, I guess.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yep, rural folk and pushy loud Yankees don't mix too well.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robdastud View Post
    ...thank god for Jersey... ...
    On behalf of God and Jersey, you're welcome

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lady T people from jersey are so hot..... always been my experience
    ñ
    they started taqlking to us at thjis restaurant called kit kat, we weere having martinis etc and they just broke out w- hey whats up...

jersey so far the best people we met on the trip....

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robdastud View Post
    Lady T people from jersey are so hot..... always been my experience
    ñ
    they started taqlking to us at thjis restaurant called kit kat, we weere having martinis etc and they just broke out w- hey whats up...

jersey so far the best people we met on the trip....
    That's actually been my experiences too. When we went to North Carolina this year we met a couple from Long Island. We kept bumping into them on different tours and activities. Anyway, they were really friendly, however I don't know if I think that because we are from the same area and I "get them" or if I really think they were just friendlier than most people I met. Although I do think the Brits are way more friendly than folks from the NE.
    Last edited by LadyT; 08-17-2006 at 11:24 AM. Reason: I'm illiterate

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just the ones you are most used to there 'dawg. If you don't want to break out of the box why go on vacation?
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

good point Damo. Most redneck southerners either just get lots of beer and go to the lake on vacation or Myrtle Beach or Disney world.
    On a humerous note, I used to spend quite a bit of time in NYC on business. A couple of times punks would try and start trouble realize I was from KY and back off

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Southern people have a real keen way of honing in on bigoted assholes who think they are better than everybody else, perhaps that is the problem, dawg?

Case in point, the company I used to work for, hired this manager from Ohio, and he moved down here with his beautiful wife and kids, they settled in, got the kids in school, bought a house and started to intermingle with the community. He loved it here, as he was a big sportsman, and was well-liked in the community, made a lot of friends, people enjoyed his company because he was so laid back and non-pretentious. His wife, constantly put down the south, bitched at what the south didn't have that she was accustomed to up north, and basically looked down her nose at the community, and everyone thought of her as a total elitist yankee bitch. So, here we have two people from the same place, coming to the same community, and one is perceived as a bitch while the other one could have run for public office... why the difference? It was the attitudes, and nothing more. Just as black people can generally tell when they are in the presence of a racist bigot, southerners can tell when they are in the midst of a cultural bigot. They respond accordingly.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Southern people have a real keen way of honing in on bigoted assholes who think they are better than everybody else, perhaps that is the problem, dawg?

Case in point, the company I used to work for, hired this manager from Ohio, and he moved down here with his beautiful wife and kids, they settled in, got the kids in school, bought a house and started to intermingle with the community. He loved it here, as he was a big sportsman, and was well-liked in the community, made a lot of friends, people enjoyed his company because he was so laid back and non-pretentious. His wife, constantly put down the south, bitched at what the south didn't have that she was accustomed to up north, and basically looked down her nose at the community, and everyone thought of her as a total elitist yankee bitch. So, here we have two people from the same place, coming to the same community, and one is perceived as a bitch while the other one could have run for public office... why the difference? It was the attitudes, and nothing more. Just as black people can generally tell when they are in the presence of a racist bigot, southerners can tell when they are in the midst of a cultural bigot. They respond accordingly.
    U gonna take that Rob?
    Last edited by LadyT; 08-17-2006 at 11:31 AM. Reason: can't spell "take" or "you"

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah and if the keep pushin too hard we beat the shit out of them

Darn, agreein with Dixie, who woulda thunk it ?

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Yeah and if the keep pushin too hard we beat the shit out of them

Darn, agreein with Dixie, who woulda thunk it ?

Really scary us......really scary.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah it is isn't it
    Have to schedule a visit to the mental health clinic soon I suppose.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bigots.
    "Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." (Matthew 3:2)

REPENT AMERICA!

Psalm 9:17 Warning:
    "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."