Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Romney Camp to Reporters, "Kiss my Ass", "Shove it"!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Romney Camp to Reporters, "Kiss my Ass", "Shove it"!

At a cite that is sacred to Polish People a Romney Staffer shouted for reporters to Kiss his Ass.

The Reporters pointed out that they have not been alowed to ask any questions of the canidate since the fiasco at 10 Downing Street.

The political issue here is that the president needs to surround himself with good people and when on a forign trip needs to be respectfull of the nation he is in. What a diplomatic fiasco this trip has been for Romney. The UGLY American for sure!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

RockX (07-31-2012)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,191 Times in 3,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 909 Times in 824 Posts

Mitt Romney: Disenfranching Europe, one nation at a time.

I gotta give him credit, though. It took Bush eight years to accomplish what he's done in a week!

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 276 Times in 251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    At a cite that is sacred to Polish People a Romney Staffer shouted for reporters to Kiss his Ass.

The Reporters pointed out that they have not been alowed to ask any questions of the canidate since the fiasco at 10 Downing Street.

The political issue here is that the president needs to surround himself with good people and when on a forign trip needs to be respectfull of the nation he is in. What a diplomatic fiasco this trip has been for Romney. The UGLY American for sure!
    And you have evidence to support these claims...?
    "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." -O'Brien, Nineteen Eighty-Four

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    And you have evidence to support these claims...?
    I do!

CNN: “Governor Romney are you concerned about some of the mishaps of your trip?

NYT: “Governor Romney do you have a statement for the Palestinians?

Washington Post: “What about your gaffes?

NYT: “Governor Romney do you feel that your gaffes have overshadowed your foreign trip?”

CNN: “Governor Romney just a few questions sir, you haven’t taken but three questions on this trip from the press!

Gorka: “Show some respect”

NYT: “We haven’t had another chance to ask a question…”

Gorka: “Kiss my ass. This is a Holy site for the Polish people. Show some respect.”

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

it needs to be said more often

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

The press does need to shut the fuck up. I would almost consider voting for Romney based solely on this, but I know such badassery wouldn't last.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    it needs to be said more often
    Totally. I'm a go get loud up in a church and when someone shush me I'll be like "KISS MY ASS. THIS IS A HOLY SITE!"

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Put it in context, Jarod. He said, "Show some respect." speaking about the site itself.

The reality was the reporter was out of line. Sure Rick could have chosen a different colloquialism, but he wanted the guy to show some respect for the place they were in.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dai...ss-kiss-my-ass

When a reporter protested that the press hadn’t been allowed to ask Romney a question, Gorka lost it.

"Kiss my ass. This is a holy site for the Polish people,” he barked. “Show some respect."
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

NOVA (07-31-2012)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's on video

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    It's on video
    Which changes nothing about what I said.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Put it in context, Jarod. He said, "Show some respect." speaking about the site itself.

The reality was the reporter was out of line. Sure Rick could have chosen a different colloquialism, but he wanted the guy to show some respect for the place they were in.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dai...ss-kiss-my-ass

When a reporter protested that the press hadn’t been allowed to ask Romney a question, Gorka lost it.

"Kiss my ass. This is a holy site for the Polish people,” he barked. “Show some respect."
    So yellin kiss my ass! shows more or less respect than answering a presidential candidae a simple question?

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howey View Post
    So yellin kiss my ass! shows more or less respect than answering a presidential candidae a simple question?
    It really would depend on why they yelled it. Let's say you were at my funeral asking about something stupid, shouting it to somebody who was going to lay a wreath. My daughter would likely tell you to kiss her ass and to shut up and show respect.

Now, he did call to apologize for yelling at them, but reminding them of the place they are in and to stop shouting questions rather than pay attention to the gravity of the place isn't a bad thing, IMO. Now, you would have an awesome tape of Romney himself said it... but as it is... Not such a big deal.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

This won't be a big deal with Romney supporters as most of them can't stand the press anyway.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

hey nigel

KISS MY ASS

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FN FS2000 View Post
    The press does need to shut the fuck up. I would almost consider voting for Romney based solely on this, but I know such badassery wouldn't last.

That's right...ridicule the press for merely trying to do it's job...but cut the douchebag Romney aide all the slack he wants for his embarrassing outburst in public.

Listen to yourself..."the press needs to shut the fuck up..." what country you think we live in anyway? Endless whining about Amendment #2 but nary a word from all these supposed constitutional "experts" on Republicans violating the 1st amendment.