Ted Haggard
    The Dude
    The_Nationalist
    Topspin
    Waterfart
    \\\()///

----------------------------------

Althea is currently on the bubble.

The way you get on the IA list, is to repeatedly offer ZERO substance, and only reply for the sake of agitating me or hurling insults. I can be tolerant of this up to a point, but once you've crossed it, you will go on IA, because I frankly don't have time to read every time you post to one of my brilliantly articulated points. You offer nothing to the conversation, you are pollution to debate. Watertard is the ONLY person who has ever been taken OFF the IA list, but he very quickly had to be put back on. Now, because you are on IA, doesn't mean that I wont occasionally reply to something you post... I make this clarification because some pinheads misunderstand how the IA is used. But the days of us having a dialogue are over, I will post my comments on what you say, and I won't listen to what you say back. That is how that will work.

That is all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie - In Memoriam For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (07-13-2012)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

My ignore list:

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

gui1tars (07-14-2012), Mott the Hoople (07-13-2012)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

My ignore list:

Rebel

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Its impossable to get on my ignore list because even the most idiotic poster has something bright to say sometimes. BRAVO or what ever his name is said something the other day that was brilliant. I would have missed it if I had not been skimming his posts. I learn from the most unexpected sources sometimes.

I also like to see the idiotic arguments some people make sometimes. It keeps me in touch with what simpletons are thinking or at least pretending to belive.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 1,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 284 Times in 257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Here is who I currently have on IA:

5e3deluxe
    a11n
    AnglScarlett
    Bijou
    Cancel8
    Canceled.LTroll.3
    Dumn Yankee
    Gatorman
    Howey
    ib1yysguy
    Legion Troll's Troll
    Prakosh
    Reverend Jones
    Revernend Bones
    Ted Haggard
    The Dude
    The_Nationalist
    Topspin
    Waterfart
    \\\()///

----------------------------------

Althea is currently on the bubble.

Waaah.....waaah....whine, snivel,.....waah....

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Achually, come to think of it, I did put someone on my ignore list once because he had photos I did not want to see.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Im sorta disappointed not to see my name on dix's list.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

gui1tars (07-14-2012), Mott the Hoople (07-13-2012)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Its impossable to get on my ignore list because even the most idiotic poster has something bright to say sometimes. BRAVO or what ever his name is said something the other day that was brilliant. I would have missed it if I had not been skimming his posts. I learn from the most unexpected sources sometimes.

I also like to see the idiotic arguments some people make sometimes. It keeps me in touch with what simpletons are thinking or at least pretending to belive.
    I use my 'ignore' function sporadically. Usually when someone's on a specific trolling mission and posting nothing worth reading, but then I'll check periodically to see if they're *over* it.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Hey, I think it's wonderful you guys have time to wade through the mindless crap to get to the good stuff.... Oh wait, you guys post most of the mindless crap! What am I thinking? In any event, I already know the election season is about to heat up and tempers are going to be running short. I fully expect to have to put some more on the IA before this is over. It's going to get really ugly, and people are really going to test my patience.

Jarod, I do pick at you and make fun of you a lot, and you do the same back at me, but one thing you have always done is ATTEMPT to have dialogue. I hardly ever agree with any of it that I can comprehend, but you DO make the effort to try, and for that reason, you are not on IA. OneCell... same thing... you never hardly make sense to me, but you keep me entertained and amused trying to explain things and make your points. The IA is for shallow-headed morons who lack the basic depth to have a conversation, or for people who think they are cute and clever and can agitate me by pushing my buttons. The feature is there for a reason, and I use it. I just wanted to give everyone a head's up, so you know how this is going to work with me, because I don't want any hard feelings if it happens to you.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hey, I think it's wonderful you guys have time to wade through the mindless crap to get to the good stuff.... Oh wait, you guys post most of the mindless crap! What am I thinking? In any event, I already know the election season is about to heat up and tempers are going to be running short. I fully expect to have to put some more on the IA before this is over. It's going to get really ugly, and people are really going to test my patience.

Jarod, I do pick at you and make fun of you a lot, and you do the same back at me, but one thing you have always done is ATTEMPT to have dialogue. I hardly ever agree with any of it that I can comprehend, but you DO make the effort to try, and for that reason, you are not on IA. OneCell... same thing... you never hardly make sense to me, but you keep me entertained and amused trying to explain things and make your points. The IA is for shallow-headed morons who lack the basic depth to have a conversation, or for people who think they are cute and clever and can agitate me by pushing my buttons. The feature is there for a reason, and I use it. I just wanted to give everyone a head's up, so you know how this is going to work with me, because I don't want any hard feelings if it happens to you.
    So sez the crybaby who scratches his empty head and wonders why the people whose usernames he changes to something derogatory (mudcan, onecell, etc.) as well as anyone else he assigns an insulting adjective to, choose to lob the insults back, mock him or otherwise lambaste him here. Too funny! The rube feels the need to 'explain'. As if those of us on the rube's 'ignore' list are crestfallen over it.... ...

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Bijou, not sure if you comprehend how this works or not, hun, but I can't see your posts.

However, I do appreciate you keeping the thread bumped, and if you could do that now and then so everyone gets to read this, that'd be great!

Thanks.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Bijou, not sure if you comprehend how this works or not, hun, but I can't see your posts.

However, I do appreciate you keeping the thread bumped, and if you could do that now and then so everyone gets to read this, that'd be great!

Thanks.
    No problem, rube! Just like every one I've made since you're supposedly 'ignoring' me, I know you'll read this post, too. Your gas is a gas - unintended humour is the funniest kind.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

dixie thinks I sometimes contribute

I am pleased.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

/MSG/ (07-13-2012), gui1tars (07-14-2012), USFREEDOM911 (07-13-2012)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    It keeps me in touch with what simpletons are thinking or at least pretending to belive.
    who does this sound like

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

i have two people on ignore. But I shall not name names O_o

also unlike most people here, my ignores stay ignored. I never open up to see what they said.