Thread: Democrats are the real racists

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Default Democrats are the real racists

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...il-rights-act/

On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

Robert Byrd; gee, you never hear his name brought up on here.

What an embarassing thread.

3. The Following User Groans At Onceler For This Awful Post:

tinfoil (06-11-2012)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Onceler For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-11-2012)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 9 Posts

Well, you're pretty smart. How well do you think Sen. Everett Dirkson would fare in today's political climate? How about "Mr. Conservative" Sen. Barry Goldwater? How about Ronald Reagan - the biggest tax and spend President of them all!

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Onceler View Post

The board racists were drooling all over Damo's acorn thread. It seems that they still didn't know that O'Keefe wasn't wearing that "Pimp" outfit and his "whore" wasn't wearing her whore outfit. I can only presume this is because they sit in front of Fox news and work at being brain-dead morons.

The right wing racists got spanked this morning. Bravo was particularly humiliated.

This enrages STy because he hates liberals and he knows a lot of us are on to him and his racist buds. That's why we got this thread. And Bravo, who most certainly does not know the history of the civil rights movement, will lick it up.

But anyone else would just laugh. I know i did. I am still smiling. I love humiliating right wing racists in the morning. I did it in between meetings too. It's like, with one hand tied behind my back.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

7. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2016.11 For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2018. 3 (06-11-2012)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (06-11-2012), Phantasmal (06-11-2012)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post

On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.
    MWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Oh that's fucking Hillarious.

Yes...if by this you mean that George Wallace and Bull Conner were Democrats then yes. Those Democrats were the real racist. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-11-2012), Rune (06-11-2012)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    The board racists were drooling all over Damo's acorn thread. It seems that they still didn't know that O'Keefe wasn't wearing that "Pimp" outfit and his "whore" wasn't wearing her whore outfit. I can only presume this is because they sit in front of Fox news and work at being brain-dead morons.

The right wing racists got spanked this morning. Bravo was particularly humiliated.

This enrages STy because he hates liberals and he knows a lot of us are on to him and his racist buds. That's why we got this thread. And Bravo, who most certainly does not know the history of the civil rights movement, will lick it up.

But anyone else would just laugh. I know i did. I am still smiling. I love humiliating right wing racists in the morning. I did it in between meetings too. It's like, with one hand tied behind my back.
    Serious fucking comedy, isnt' it? LOL
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

deflection attempt noted.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Well, you're pretty smart. How well do you think Sen. Everett Dirkson would fare in today's political climate? How about "Mr. Conservative" Sen. Barry Goldwater? How about Ronald Reagan - the biggest tax and spend President of them all!
    deflection attempt noted.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post

so you're the female rush limbaugh?? noted. so was the deflection attempt.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Derp View Post
    MWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Oh that's fucking Hillarious.

Yes...if by this you mean that George Wallace and Bull Conner were Democrats then yes. Those Democrats were the real racist. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    another deflection noted.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 1,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 284 Times in 257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post

What year is it, STY?

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bijou View Post
    What year is it, STY?
    Apparently, we're still in a year where Robert Byrd represents most if not all Democrats.

The repeated references to Byrd when racism comes up actually undermines any argument that there is any prevalent racism in the Democratic party; it weakens it. One guy, from years ago, who is brought up ad nauseum?

Again - how embarassing.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 1,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 284 Times in 257 Posts

Apparently, we're still in a year where Robert Byrd represents most if not all Democrats.

The repeated references to Byrd when racism comes up actually undermines any argument that there is any prevalent racism in the Democratic party; it weakens it. One guy, from years ago, who is brought up ad nauseum?

Again - how embarassing.
    That's because Robert Byrd is all they have. Or had. It's laughable.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's because Robert Byrd is all they have. Or had. It's laughable.
    They must have been inconsolable when he passed...
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What year is it, STY?
    why is that relevant?