Thread: The History of the world

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 160 Posts

Default The History of the world

I'm starting to lose hope for the human race.........

History just seems to constantly repeat itself.......And the people never learn.....

It goes something like this. Unrighteous King in power. Using fear and oppression to keep people in subjection. One man rises and starts to gain a following. They rebel. Sometimes they are crushed and sometimes they over throw the authority.

The Righteous take over(or another unrighteous ruler pretending to be righteous)Then they make new rules. Give people more rights and put checks and balances in positions of power. Then the leader either dies(natural causes), is assassinated, exposed, bribed or conquered, and the Unrighteous is back in power. Corruption results.

Apply, rinse and repeat.

Though it seems these elites are always learning from their mistakes in history(and adapting). For example, they did this and the people reacted this way and we paid for it, so this time lets do that. And changing history and anything that goes against their interests to their advantage. To make sure their hold on their power is more secure.

It also seems they use religion as an effective tool to keep the masses subdued to a corrupt leadership as they steal. Don't worry if the world is going to crap and you are being robbed blind! Rejoice the rich people and their puppets tell you! Rejoice because Jesus's second coming is at hand!

Well..... Many times in history they believe this only to be left in poverty! Until they couldn't take it no more and they rebelled and over through the establishment! Not for religion but for their livelihood! Revolutions are the real reason man has evolved to where we are today. And religion has allowed us to recognize the enemy.You will know when corruption is abound when immorality liters your streets(Hint, Hint).

The Jews are mostly atheists now and have stopped waiting for their Messiah(after being destroyed many times with no savior in sight) and have put maters into their own hands, with only those that profit from the religion one way or another(Profit), remaining faithful(if only for show).

They have gay parades in Israel, eat Pork and many other things deemed "unkosher". Which is not surprising since religion was oppressed by communism. And many Israelis are of U.S.S.R origin.

It seems the west is due for a revolution, though it seems the Elites have fooled the masses to actual believe Democracy is legitimate. They country goes to crap, they win and cheer only to have the next guy follow the last guys lead(Meet the new boss, same as the old boss)They finance the puppets, and no mater what horse you pick to win the race, they are running the show. It's easy when you own the Medias and are in charge of both parties. If anyone thinks that either a republican or a democrat will remove the establishment from power? They are VERY mistaken. This has led to a delay in a revolution but that revolution is VERY due. The birth pangs have already begun world wide with people protesting in the streets! The tentacles of corruption are beginning to tighten.

Another problem is that when revolutions have occurred and the elites were thrown from power? The elites would abandon their host and then build up another countries military to retake the country or to try to destroy it from within by dividing the masses. The next revolution must be a world wide revolution. One that removes physical borders(though still have separate countries for autonomy purposes and preservation of cultures). We must work to unite the people. Not divide.

I doubt I will be on these boards much longer. The economic noose is starting to tighten.....And this journey, although it has made me much wiser, I have come to the conclusion that it has all been in vain. My message cannot reach the numbers of people I would like it to reach and many are brainwashed/deceived. I do not get paid for the endless hours of research I have done. My studies of ancient history, religion, economics, politics, human nature, ect......have proven useless to me. Though comforting me with the fact that I have come to know the real truth. Unfortunately for me, Religion, nor truth pay my bills.

"In the beginning of a change the PATRIOT is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot" (1904) Mark twain

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 276 Times in 251 Posts

More bigotry and paranoia from our resident anti-Semite, I see.

The Jews are mostly atheists now and have stopped waiting for their Messiah
    In Israel? Bullshit. Most Israelis practice Judaism in some form.

They have gay parades in Israel, eat Pork and many other things deemed "unkosher". Which is not surprising since religion was oppressed by communism. And many Israelis are of U.S.S.R origin.
    What a fundamentally retarded claim. Which countries did the USSR support in the six day war? I'll give you a hint: NOT Israel. On the contrary, the USSR manipulated Arab states against Israel.

You are so blinded by hate that you've lost touch with any sense of reality.
    "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." -O'Brien, Nineteen Eighty-Four

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

did you buy your history book from the comic book store?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Baalim View Post
    More bigotry and paranoia from our resident anti-Semite, I see.
    Isn't Baal the enemy of Israel?

In Israel? Bullshit. Most Israelis practice Judaism in some form.
    That's the problem. In some form. I hear some now accept gay rabbis! No wonder Tel aviv is the best new gay city! Most Israelis I have spoken to were? Atheist! I was talking to one and she basically stated she didn't believe in GOD. I said why do you want to live their then? She said GOD gave us the land??? Maybe it was all that free land and housing fully furnished that lured them!

What a fundamentally retarded claim. Which countries did the USSR support in the six day war? I'll give you a hint: NOT Israel. On the contrary, the USSR manipulated Arab states against Israel.

You are so blinded by hate that you've lost touch with any sense of reality.
    Oh please Czechoslovakia was the main arms supporter to Israel before Stalin turned on Israel!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_sh...7%E2%80%931949

Arms shipments from Czechoslovakia to Israel 1947–1949
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

Between June 1947 and October 31, 1949 the Jewish agency (later to become the Israeli government) seeking weapons for Operation Balak, made several purchases of weapons in Czechoslovakia, some of them of former German army weapons, captured by the Czechoslovak army on its national territory, or newly produced German weapons from Czechoslovakia's post-war production. In this deal, sale activities of Czechoslovak arms factories were coordinated by a special-purpose department of the Československé závody strojírenské a kovodělné, n.p. (Czechoslovak Metal-Working and Engineering Works, Nat.Ent.) Holding, called Sekretariát D (Secretariat D), headed by Gen. Jan Heřman (ret.).

One of the first large contracts was signed on January 14, 1948, and included 200 MG 34 machine guns, 4,500 P 18 rifles and 50,400,000 rounds of ammunition. The deliveries from Czechoslovakia proved important for the establishment of Israel.

Here is more of an explanation why the Soviets later abandoned support for Israel.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...-aid-to-Israel

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    did you buy your history book from the comic book store?
    Nope. I have access to many sources. The world seems to be in a cycle of violence which must end. And it will only end when greed and selfishness are put in check. And the only way to do that is by eliminating the super wealthy.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by wiseones2cents View Post
    Nope. I have access to many sources. The world seems to be in a cycle of violence which must end. And it will only end when greed and selfishness are put in check. And the only way to do that is by eliminating the super wealthy.
    your sources seem to be a little delusional then. your history forgets to mention that the path to that greed and selfishness is the evil desire to control people. it's only through that control that people get to attain wealth and be selfish.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

your sources seem to be a little delusional then. your history forgets to mention that the path to that greed and selfishness is the evil desire to control people. it's only through that control that people get to attain wealth and be selfish.
    Really? Do you have any history that counters my beliefs? At first it was the strongest of the tribe that would dominate. Then it was the one would made the most allies(supporters). Now it is the wealthiest because the wealthiest can buy the most muscle(allies). Remove their source of wealth and their allies will diminish. No longer allowing them to dominate.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

It was tempting....I was gonna give it a shot and respond with some logical rebuttal......but after reading this post over a few times, it would be useless.....

It would be akin to trying to explain to a devout Muslim why beating his wife is morally wrong......or why its wrong to murder his daughters for embracing a new faith.....

Its a waste of ones breath....People that talk like idiots, like saying we must eliminate the super wealthy to counter his concept of greed and selfishness, can't be reasoned with.......a warped sense of what is just and righteous or that only his perception of it is, illustrates an extremely narrow mind.....

not to pick on wiseone in particular, hes far, far from alone in this respect.....just read some posts....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post
    It was tempting....I was gonna give it a shot and respond with some logical rebuttal......but after reading this post over a few times, it would be useless.....

It would be akin to trying to explain to a devout Muslim why beating his wife is morally wrong......or why its wrong to murder his daughters for embracing a new faith.....

Its a waste of ones breath....People that talk like idiots, like saying we must eliminate the super wealthy to counter his concept of greed and selfishness, can't be reasoned with.......a warped sense of what is just and righteous or that only his perception of it is, illustrates an extremely narrow mind.....

not to pick on wiseone in particular, hes far, far from alone in this respect.....just read some posts....
    LOL! Let me ask you this. Do you consider yourself a Christian? And in the Kingdom to come, will there be any super wealthy folks? Looking forward to your reply.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really? Do you have any history that counters my beliefs? At first it was the strongest of the tribe that would dominate. Then it was the one would made the most allies(supporters). Now it is the wealthiest because the wealthiest can buy the most muscle(allies). Remove their source of wealth and their allies will diminish. No longer allowing them to dominate.
    why does a stronger tribe dominate? why does someone make allies? why does someone buy allies? there is a reason why these things happen. what would that be?

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

why does a stronger tribe dominate? why does someone make allies? why does someone buy allies? there is a reason why these things happen. what would that be?
    It is our instinctive nature to dominate one another. This is how species ensure stronger bloodlines and guarantee the survival of the species.

Most males in the animal kingdom will compete with each other and the strongest gets to breed. Though today it is not the strongest that selects the best mates, it is the smartest, most ruthless, deceitful, ect....

Though as civilization evolves this instinct to dominate should become less and less prominent. And in order to prevent someone dominating us, we have to limit their main tool of domination. Wealth.