Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The womb Nazis are at it again

1. #1 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Default The womb Nazis are at it again

About one-third of American women believe there is a broad effort under way to limit their access to reproductive services including contraception, family planning and abortion, according to a poll...

After months of election-year culture wars over Planned Parenthood, abortion and President Barack Obama's policy on contraceptives, researchers said 42 percent of women have felt strongly enough to take some sort of action including trying to influence another's opinions or donating money.

The data found that 31 percent of women believe there is a wide-scale effort to limit reproductive services. That includes about one-quarter of Republican women, 36 percent of Democrats and 31 percent of independents.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/stor...ALTHCARE-WOMEN

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Imagine getting a girl pregnant, and realizing your life is over when you come to terms with being stuck with a shitty kid. That's not the type of world I want to live in. I want abortions to be as common as getting a haircut. The more common abortions are, the better off we'll all be, because once it becomes more routine, the only time we'll have kids is when both parties are happy to have one. Until then, we need to make fetus soup. We need to swing them above our heads while attached to the umbilical cord, like a lasso, and then let them go flying. Perhaps it can be a new form of shot put. We need to dribble them up and down the hallways and then shoot them into a basket over a garbage bin. There should be no mercy for fetuses.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingofCats View Post
    Imagine getting a girl pregnant, and realizing your life is over when you come to terms with being stuck with a shitty kid. That's not the type of world I want to live in. I want abortions to be as common as getting a haircut. The more common abortions are, the better off we'll all be, because once it becomes more routine, the only time we'll have kids is when both parties are happy to have one. Until then, we need to make fetus soup. We need to swing them above our heads while attached to the umbilical cord, like a lasso, and then let them go flying. Perhaps it can be a new form of shot put. We need to dribble them up and down the hallways and then shoot them into a basket over a garbage bin. There should be no mercy for fetuses.
    you need to go to Detroit and teach them how to make KoolAid.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 92 Posts

That picture makes my skin crawl...with limpdick in the back with his gloves and vaginal probe...yuk!!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

limit their access to contraception ?

(Take note, a contraceptive is ANY DEVICE capable of preventing conception.)

More red herring crap and lies.....

There are millions of drug stores throughout the country. Practically 1 every 2 blocks in even small towns.

Stocked with contraceptives just waiting to be sold.....Kids are being given contraceptives at their schools and school dances.....

and still the liberal clowns claim women are limited in their access to contraceptives.....

They may not have access to EVERY DEVICE in the whole world capable of preventing conception but thats another issue...(I can't afford a Lamborghini every year either)

Its such an obvious lie its a wonder anyone has to balls to repeat it in a serious discussion....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,193 Times in 33,875 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post

There are millions of drug stores throughout the country. Practically 1 every 2 blocks in even small towns.

Stocked with contraceptives just waiting to be sold.....Kids are being given contraceptives at their schools and school dances.....

and still the liberal clowns claim women are limited in their access to contraceptives.....

They may not have access to EVERY DEVICE in the whole world capable of preventing conception but thats another issue...(I can't afford a Lamborghini every year either)

Its such an obvious lie its a wonder anyone has to balls to repeat it in a serious discussion....
    However, according to the Guttmacher Institute, over 58 percent of women users rely on the pill for non-contraceptive purposes. This includes reducing menstrual pain, menstrual regulation, treatment of acne and endometriosis relief. Perhaps the most important use is a reduction in the risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer, which the British Journal of Cancer found can be reduced significantly by taking oral contraceptives. Sen. Rick Santorum claimed it’s “just a few bucks,” but oral contraceptives can cost upwards of $80 a month.

http://www.idahopress.com/opinion/be....html?mode=jqm

7. #7 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    However, according to the Guttmacher Institute, over 58 percent of women users rely on the pill for non-contraceptive purposes. This includes reducing menstrual pain, menstrual regulation, treatment of acne and endometriosis relief. Perhaps the most important use is a reduction in the risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer, which the British Journal of Cancer found can be reduced significantly by taking oral contraceptives. Sen. Rick Santorum claimed it’s “just a few bucks,” but oral contraceptives can cost upwards of $80 a month.

http://www.idahopress.com/opinion/be....html?mode=jqm

So Blabo was lying?

Poor Blabo.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post

Sure, just like pharmacists having the discretion not to dispense the "morning after pill". A pharmacist allowed to make a life decision for someone else. A life decision as major as bearing a child. Maybe if they would be held financially responsible for the ensuing child there might be an attitude change. After all, the conservative motto is: take responsibility. If a pharmacist wants to make the decision a woman must bear a child let the pharmacist be responsible.

That's the problem with conservatives. They want to tell people how to live but they don't take responsibility. To hell with the child brought up in poverty. Let it struggle. To hell with the single, uneducated parent. Let her struggle. And when she can't find a job because she forfeited her education to look after the forced child the conservative rants about her being a burden on society when she collects welfare.
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

9. #9 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by apple0154 View Post
    Sure, just like pharmacists having the discretion not to dispense the "morning after pill". A pharmacist allowed to make a life decision for someone else. A life decision as major as bearing a child. Maybe if they would be held financially responsible for the ensuing child there might be an attitude change. After all, the conservative motto is: take responsibility. If a pharmacist wants to make the decision a woman must bear a child let the pharmacist be responsible.

That's the problem with conservatives. They want to tell people how to live but they don't take responsibility. To hell with the child brought up in poverty. Let it struggle. To hell with the single, uneducated parent. Let her struggle. And when she can't find a job because she forfeited her education to look after the forced child the conservative rants about her being a burden on society when she collects welfare.
    Is this a perfect example?

Quote Originally Posted by \\()// View Post
    A 19-year-old mother is under arrest on child abuse and aggravated DUI charges after police say she left her five-week-old baby strapped in a car seat on top of her car and drove off.

The mother, Catalina Clauser, had apparently been smoking marijuana late Friday night at a nearby park with her boyfriend.

At about 11 p.m. they left the park to buy some beer.

The boyfriend was arrested on aggravated DUI charges while on the way.

An upset Clauser then reportedly went to a friend's house where, she admitted, she smoked more marijuana...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...car/55349990/1

At least she didn't have an abortion...

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by apple0154 View Post
    Sure, just like pharmacists having the discretion not to dispense the "morning after pill".
    nobody has prevented anyone from using a "night before" condom....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. #11 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    So you support efforts to distribute condoms as a means of preventing unwanted pregnancies?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So you support efforts to distribute condoms as a means of preventing unwanted pregnancies?
    no, I support people USING condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies......I also expect people not intelligent enough to find their own condoms are not intelligent enough to figure out which end of their dick the sperm comes out of.....

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

I'm sure they would if they could.
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

14. #14 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

no, I support people USING condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies......I also expect people not intelligent enough to find their own condoms are not intelligent enough to figure out which end of their dick the sperm comes out of.....
    But if people elect not to use condoms, or the condoms fail, you advise abstinence?

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But if people elect not to use condoms, or the condoms fail, you advise abstinence?
    actually, I advise abstinence BEFORE the condoms fail.....