Thread: yet more hypocrisy surrounding the shooting of an unarmed black person

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    yeah, silly me. I once assumed you were intelligent.
    From your OP;

no charges filed, shooter was never arrested, and even worse, the shooters name has not and will not be publicly released.

Link to where you found this story, bearing in mind that most humans do not read "Rabid Anti-badge blowers.com every morning like you do.
    Since it is nowhere in the national media, we are all wrong? Fuck you.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

sucks when you get burnt, doesn't it.
    You don't need to add more proof of how incorrect you are, you have done enough already.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    From your OP;

no charges filed, shooter was never arrested, and even worse, the shooters name has not and will not be publicly released.

Link to where you found this story, bearing in mind that most humans do not read "Rabid Anti-badge blowers.com every morning like you do.
    Since it is nowhere in the national media, we are all wrong? Fuck you.
    I first found it on huffington post and don't tell us you don't read that site. I then googled it and found it on nbcchicago.

and i'm telling you that you didn't give a fuck about it because the national media felt you didn't need to know about. that tells me that you can't fucking think for yourself, that you need to be forcefed your info. no wonder you hate citizens united. you're too fucking lazy to inform your own damned self. FUCK YOU MORE!
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #19 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

where did I do that?
    Where did I say you did that?

and why aren't you protesting the authorities more instead of threatening white people?
    Link up to a post that shows me "threatening white people".

5. #20 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

You are. If you had posted your OP minus the lib insult, and no one had commented, for a long enough period that all us liberals had clearly had a chance to read it, THEN you could safely have made your claim. Instead you simply prove yourself an ignorant asshole.
    SmarterThanFew insults people who may have been inclined to agree with him and then whines about their response to him.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by \\(())// View Post
    Where did I say you did that?

Link up to a post that shows me "threatening white people".
    how loudly did you condemn the 'new black panther party' (that was for dipshit dung) for their bounty? or did you bother to post about the 6 teens who assaulted and beat a 78 year old man claiming it was for trayvon martin? No, you didn't. because the teens were black and the old man was white. this is because you're a leftist race baiter.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are. If you had posted your OP minus the lib insult, and no one had commented, for a long enough period that all us liberals had clearly had a chance to read it, THEN you could safely have made your claim. Instead you simply prove yourself an ignorant asshole.
    the lib insult was absolutely appropriate because of you idiots and your penchant for race baiting. I gave you an almost exact same scenario, but y'all didn't fucking know about it because it's not about fairness and equality to you. It's about racebaiting and slobbering the knobs of mainstream media as they forcefeed you their desires for America.

8. #23 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

how loudly did you condemn the 'new black panther party' (that was for dipshit dung) for their bounty? or did you bother to post about the 6 teens who assaulted and beat a 78 year old man claiming it was for trayvon martin? No, you didn't. because the teens were black and the old man was white. this is because you're a leftist race baiter.
    LOL, so your contention is that if someone doesn't post on JPP about an event they must be condoning unacceptable behavior?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

SmarterThanFew insults people who may have been inclined to agree with him and then whines about their response to him.
    read my below response. it especially applies to you. if you need an example, refer to your anti gun threads.

10. #25 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

the lib insult was absolutely appropriate because of you idiots and your penchant for race baiting. I gave you an almost exact same scenario, but y'all didn't fucking know about it because it's not about fairness and equality to you. It's about racebaiting and slobbering the knobs of mainstream media as they forcefeed you their desires for America.
    And of course you never mentioned race in your OP...oh, wait..you did.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL, so your contention is that if someone doesn't post on JPP about an event they must be condoning unacceptable behavior?
    so your confession is that you're an obtuse prick who can't handle the truth about his narrowmindedness?

12. #27 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

read my below response. it especially applies to you. if you need an example, refer to your anti gun threads.
    Non sequitur.

Link up to a thread of mine where I say I am "anti-gun".

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And of course you never mentioned race in your OP...oh, wait..you did.
    I wanted to avoid any declarations of false equivalency, which didn't stop you from trying it anyway. but we all know it's all about YOUR opinion, not others.

14. #29 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

so your confession is that you're an obtuse prick who can't handle the truth about his narrowmindedness?
    Ashamed of your position?

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Non sequitur.

Link up to a thread of mine where I say I am "anti-gun".
    oh bullshit. non sequitur my ass. nobody but webway has ever posted a race baited post and that hasn't stopped you from calling righties racist, did it?