Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Alias has been permabanned

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,681 Times in 7,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    don't forget zappa defended tom searching out poet's personal information and giving that personal information out to other forum member(s)
    Big whoop...I didn't even know Tom HAD searched it out until YURT began telling everyone exactly where they could view said personal info all over these boards.

On the other hand...

Nice to see Yurt and USF have now BOTH refused to condemn and instead have endorsed the vile comments ID made about my then 4 year old daughter...nice to see!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-14-2012)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

You know, four year old mental acumen may have been generous...
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    That's right...just continue to ignore what ID said about my daughter...after all, remaining consistent would require you to tell ID how vile you found her comments about my daughter.
    Go have a twinkie.
    Your hypocrite level seems to be a little low.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

icedancer2theend (03-14-2012)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

don't forget zappa defended tom searching out poet's personal information and giving that personal information out to other forum member(s)
    This would be a good time for you to STFU. We're talking about what happened today, not your lame, stupid whine that's so over already.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-14-2012), Rune (03-14-2012)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But that was "TOM" and that's different.
    Can't you see that.

When part of the Kennel Klub Kabal do anything, it's defendable by all of them; but anything is done against them, everyone needs to be held accountable.

I thought that was obvious.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    This would be a good time for you to STFU. We're talking about what happened today, not your lame, stupid whine that's so over already.
    oh....and christie also defended tom searching out poet's personal information and passing that information along.

see...most of these left wingers have no problem if one of their posse gives out someone else's personal information, it is only wrong when those they don't like do the same.

you guys, everyone, seriously need to stfu and drop this. you guys take your feud all over the board and it sucks.

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    You know, four year old mental acumen may have been generous...
    That would only be; because you're as pure as the driven snow.

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

oh....and christie also defended tom searching out poet's personal information and passing that information along.

see...most of these left wingers have no problem if one of their posse gives out someone else's personal information, it is only wrong when those they don't like do the same.

you guys, everyone, seriously need to stfu and drop this. you guys take your feud all over the board and it sucks.
    Piss off, nippy. You've done plenty of whining about someone finding your personal info (workplace, etc.) and posting it so you don't have a leg to stand on here. Now run along and start researching a defense for your "clients" alias and ice slut, they're going to need it.

― Charles Dickens

13. The Following User Groans At christiefan915 For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2018. 3 (03-14-2012)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Rune (03-14-2012)

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,260 Times in 33,910 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is concerning a minor child, do you approve of a minor child's picture being passed around by posters on this forum that have no legal rights to the picture?

This isn't about you, start your own thread about the injustice.

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    This is concerning a minor child, do you approve of a minor child's picture being passed around by posters on this forum that have no legal rights to the picture?

It's ALWAYS about yurt, or should I say AWLways.

― Charles Dickens

17. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Rune (03-14-2012)

18. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post

why the double standards rana? you know for a fact i don't approve of any personal info being pass around. why is it you all defended tom stalking poet and giving out his info....but bitch when ID et al supposedly do the same thing?

it is really sad that you claim to have me on ignore, but have no problem talking to me about bullshit issues such as this. why not debate political issues?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018. 3 For This Post:

20. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Piss off, nippy. You've done plenty of whining about someone finding your personal info (workplace, etc.) and posting it so you don't have a leg to stand on here. Now run along and start researching a defense for your "clients" alias and ice slut, they're going to need it.
    you're a dishonest whiny bitch. i have not defended anyone. you, however, have defended tom doing exactly what you're bitching ID et al have done.

you guys are sick. seriously. this isn't about me....it is about YOU and your ilk defending your fellow posse member, but whining when someone else does the same thing. that you think this is about me show how mentally deranged you are.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018. 3 For This Post:

22. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,260 Times in 33,910 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

why the double standards rana? you know for a fact i don't approve of any personal info being pass around. why is it you all defended tom stalking poet and giving out his info....but bitch when ID et al supposedly do the same thing?

it is really sad that you claim to have me on ignore, but have no problem talking to me about bullshit issues such as this. why not debate political issues?
    I am free to read and respond to your stupidity as I see fit. You make no political post worth responding to or about.
    I just don't like you, Yurt, you are a crybaby.

You are also a liar who misrepresents what I have said about the Tom incident. You constantly do this, it is why I ignore you.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-14-2012), Rune (03-14-2012)

24. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When ID et al "supposedly" do the same thing? What planet are you living on? There's no "supposedly about it. The picture came from ID's photobucket, she sent it to alias, and he posted it.

Now maybe you can show me the exact thread where any of us posted pictures of id or her family, either on this forum or anywhere else. And maybe you can do it without bringing up your own issues, but I doubt it.

― Charles Dickens

25. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-14-2012)

26. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're a dishonest whiny bitch. i have not defended anyone. you, however, have defended tom doing exactly what you're bitching ID et al have done.

you guys are sick. seriously. this isn't about me....it is about YOU and your ilk defending your fellow posse member, but whining when someone else does the same thing. that you think this is about me show how mentally deranged you are.
    Finally you have one thing right. This isn't about you. Yet here you are, post after post, railing at us with the "they did it too" defense that you'd be making fun of any other time. So again, why don't you just STFU and go "debate" somewhere, or what passes for debate in your pea brain.

― Charles Dickens

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-14-2012), Rune (03-14-2012), zappasguitar (03-15-2012)