Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: When Leftist's sling slut~

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 149 Times in 138 Posts

Default When Leftist's sling slut~

As the Limbaugh-Fluke-Schultz discussion on Fox & Friends ensued, Ingraham commented, "When it was brought up on The View, Barbara Walters kind of laughed it off. She was like, 'Joy, you call me that word all the time.' And they kind of just laughed. But when Fluke goes on The View yesterday, it was 'Oh, isn't this a tragedy' and 'Oh, isn't this horrible' and 'Rush Limbaugh should be driven off the air.'"

Read more:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to icedancer2theend For This Post:

Granule (03-07-2012)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Schultz and Maher called Ingram and Palin a slut, respectively, as well. Did the pigs on the view give a shit then....
    Did your own resident asswipe hypocrites, Rana and Darla and Christiefan.....?.....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 149 Times in 138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post
    Schultz and Maher called Ingram and Palin a slut, respectively, as well. Did the pigs on the view give a shit then....
    Did your own resident asswipe hypocrites, Rana and Darla and Christiefan.....?.....
    Not a peep of outrage- there were likely a number of justifications for the attacks though~

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

Yurt called. He wants his schtick back.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bonestorm For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-07-2012), Rune (03-07-2012)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by General Buck Turgidson View Post
    Yurt called. He wants his schtick back.
    there's a commercial for doritos that reminds me of you. The dufus who watches the Great Dane bury the cat, then slides the bag of doritos over with the post it note 'you saw nothing'. you're that dufus.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Palin is a slut. That's the difference.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Palin is a slut. That's the difference.
    do you mean this literally? or are you referencing 'slut' because she pandered to the original TEA party sentiment, then proceed to hijack it for GOP establishments?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    do you mean this literally? or are you referencing 'slut' because she pandered to the original TEA party sentiment, then proceed to hijack it for GOP establishments?
    Of course I don't mean it literaly. It is an insult, but you can overthink it all you like.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course I don't mean it literaly. It is an insult, but you can overthink it all you like.
    so you're position is that when a hated conservative uses a word, it means one thing, but when a loved lefty uses the same word in the same context, well that's just a euphemism. do we have that right?

12. #10 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

I didn't see any liberals demanding that Palin video her sexual encounters and post them on the internet.

Limbaugh's remarks were far over the line. And his apology was pretty weak.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WinterBorn For This Post:

Bonestorm (03-07-2012), Phantasmal (03-07-2012)

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so you're position is that when a hated conservative uses a word, it means one thing, but when a loved lefty uses the same word in the same context, well that's just a euphemism. do we have that right?
    No, I am saying that when a kingmaker with 150 million listeners says something, it is different that when a drooling artist with two readers says something. Especialy when one of my two readers is from Alaska and knows Palin really is a slut and the other is the first one's friend.

Thanks for letting me know I am loved though.
    Last edited by Rune; 03-07-2012 at 05:14 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-07-2012)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    I didn't see any liberals demanding that Palin video her sexual encounters and post them on the internet.
    I'm pretty sure I remember some of them doing just that.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Limbaugh's remarks were far over the line. And his apology was pretty weak.
    I agree, and it probably was. I don't listen to him, or news about him, so I can't say for sure, but I hate giving Rune the impression that i'm defending him simply because i'm not calling for his banishment from the airways.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, I am saying that when a kingmaker with 150 million listeners says something, it is different that when a drooling artist with two readers says something. Especialy when one of my two readers is from Alaska and knows Palin really is a slut and the other is the first one's friend.
    so one of your two readers, whom you probably don't know personally, says she is a slut so therefore it must be true???? verified by another friend of said reader????? doesn't take much to convince you of anything, does it? Tell us, how is it different because the number of 'listeners' is greater for one person, but a drooling artist with two readers has solid proof of the same?

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so one of your two readers, whom you probably don't know personally, says she is a slut so therefore it must be true???? verified by another friend of said reader????? doesn't take much to convince you of anything, does it? Tell us, how is it different because the number of 'listeners' is greater for one person, but a drooling artist with two readers has solid proof of the same?
    Are you fucking retarded right now? I said it was an insult. I don't like Sarah Palin, or what she stands for, can you tell?

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you fucking retarded right now? I said it was an insult. I don't like Sarah Palin, or what she stands for, can you tell?
    yeah, I can see you don't like her. you must obviously like bill maher though, since he's allowed to call women sluts and get away with it. those of us who are clearheaded and intelligent refer to this as 'double standards'. something liberals like you decry, yet silently support. you liberals are much like rush listeners......stupid.