Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarification of Personal Info Rule

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by icedancer2theend View Post
    Yes, her and her feral feline friends have hacked their hairballs into the mods ears according to her- and they have been behind the scenes discussing all of this- Does it break the rules for her to be airing PM' discussions? Apart from her defamatory accusations, I do appreciate her melt-down performance number 2339~
    the only pm discussions that have been aired to us are between multiple consenting parties, and/or something that violates a potential rule here.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's 4am so I am not aware of which specific (if any) pms are being alluded to.

That said, I will speak generally. No, it's not "releasing information." Unless you count information regarding potential rule violations being given to a select few people on this site for the purpose of rule enforcement as "releasing information." We can see deleted messages, we can see ips. We can see when people are invisible, and we have the right to pm's in the event that someone is potentially breaking a rule. That's why we have a private sub-forum. That's why there is a report button located in the private messages themselves.

But again, I don't know what specific pm's are being alluded to.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by They're gonna put it down View Post

That said, I will speak generally. No, it's not "releasing information." Unless you count information regarding potential rule violations being given to a select few people on this site for the purpose of rule enforcement as "releasing information." We can see deleted messages, we can see ips. We can see when people are invisible, and we have the right to pm's in the event that someone is potentially breaking a rule. That's why we have a private sub-forum. That's why there is a report button located in the private messages themselves.

Excerpts from one of her latest posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I knew Icedancer was up to her old hacking tricks here a couple of years ago when I sent a long PM to Christie and Rana and within moments, icecancer had answered it on the board.

I sent it all to Grind and Damo, and they read them all, and that I believe is what instigated this post here.

All of this has been going on for years, back and forth, between me, Grind, and Damo, behind the scenes.
    Looks to me like she's talking about PM's between her and the Mods.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

icedancer2theend (03-12-2012)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Excerpts from one of her latest posts:

Looks to me like she's talking about PM's between her and the Mods.
    Yes, I am referencing private messages I sent to the mods about ID's hacking. Do you think you can get me banned for that? Don't try too hard, you are gonna have stuff that is sooooo much better to get me banned with real soon. Like you yourself said only hours ago - it was worth a two month suspension for the entertainment value!

I know that Loyal is in on the hacking and knows all about it. I've never known if you know as well or if your flabby cyber piece of ass on the side lies to you about how she gets the info. I mean, you are the dumbest fuck anyone has ever met anywhere, and you'd swallow anything, especially if she squirts it out, so who knows. More importantly, who cares.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-12-2012)

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by They're gonna put it down View Post

Oh I'll make it easy - I'm openly refererncing the PM's I sent you with all of ID's hacking in them. The reason why this OP was put up, which everyone ran from like it was radioactive. Not a word said.

Alias back after posting my picture which ID gave to him, and she passed around everywhere, and had all of her dogs post about, and which I was promised would be addressed as well. But here she is still talking about my picture on another thread. Which it says in this very OP is against the rules.

Serial harrassment, with no end in sight.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post

You seriously need to seek professional help.

:lol:

Just don't do it from your E-Mail; because you know we can see who you're talking to.
    Yeah, no one who's seen the evidence thinks I'm crazy.

But it'll all be out here soon enough, one way or the other.

Sunshine.

12. #39 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Spicy Weiner View Post
    Grind is a cross-dresser. I don't know it he's ever admitted it on the board, but he is.
    Perhaps Grind knows how offensive a naked cross can be to some people.

13. #40 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    They say sunlight is the best disinfectant, so here goes…I think this has all taken place behind the scenes for far too long. That’s where cockroaches flourish, behind the scenes and in the dark.

I knew Icedancer was up to her old hacking tricks here a couple of years ago when I sent a long PM to Christie and Rana and within moments, icecancer had answered it on the board. In a part of it I made a joke, not really a joke, about how she was probably fuming that my ovarian cancer scare had ended up not being cancer. “Jesus should have given her cancer” I laughed. And ID answered this entire post, including that part of it, “tell Darla I wasn’t wishing for jesus to give her cancer” right on the board. I flipped out and reported it to Damo and Grind. Both denied there was any possibility she was hacking into JPP. They claimed someone I sent it to must have shared it with her, which I knew Christie or rana would never do. At this time I knew of no other alternative than an actual hack into JPP, and I told them both to go fuck themselves, and I left. That’s why I originally left for a long time.

When I came back after Loyal was banned for posting personal info about my niece, ONE YEAR AFTER I HAD LEFT THE BOARD, one day I sent Rana an email, not a PM, and in it I mentioned Ornot in a certain context. Within hours she had posted on Watermark’s wall “To cybersex ORNOT that is the question”. I think she posted it on Water’s wall because mine cannot be seen unless you are a friend, and I had been talking to water at the time – she knew I’d see it there. Both Rana and I were very upset. It was at that time that Rana casually mentioned that she had stopped having her PM notifications sent to her email. Well, I didn’t even know you could have your PM’s sent to your email, so I signed in, changed my settings, and then had someone send me a PM. Sure enough, the system doesn’t just email you a notification that you have received a PM, it emails the entire content of the PM. At that point it didn’t take long to track the fact that Rana’s PM’s and facebook messages, were all going into this one account, which she mostly didn’t use for email anymore, but because she emailed me from her ipad, once in a while something would come from that account and I would answer her there. Icecancer had quoted from both PM’s and fb to fb messages, and from this email about ornot to this same account. Now I knew how.

To test it out, I started sending Rana emails to that old account, instead of her new one. In them I made up a whole story about a male poster here who I said I was meeting up with in NYC, and who I ended up sleeping with and Rana, Christie and I joked about having “nooners” with this guy.

Almost immediately, ID started making crazy posts towards this man to the point that he finally asked her what the fuck she was talking about and then told her that she was a “crackpot”. She made posts claiming that I had “set my sights on him” as my newest “fancy”, and that I has used better men than him. She made numerous posts about nooners. She had one of her dogs, Freedom make posts warning this man that he might fall for me and get hurt. Her posts were ripped straight out of my emails, in some cases, word for word. Watching her acting like a crazy bag lady and this guy asking her what the fuck her problem was, was kinda funny, except that you know, she’s a criminal engaging in criminal behavior, and even though this time it was funny because I was pulling her strings, she had read a lot of personal things over the years by repeatedly hacking Rana’s email, and back in the day, my own.

I sent it all to Grind and Damo, and they read them all, and that I believe is what instigated this post here.

ID has been hacking for many years, and anyone here who ever sent Rana a PM had it read by ID.

All of this has been going on for years, back and forth, between me, Grind, and Damo, behind the scenes. I did apologize to them because they were right about one thing – she was not hacking in to JPP itself. And Damo himself never even realized, or had forgotten, I forget which, that you could have your PM’s emailed to you. So none of us ever thought of it until Rana mentioned it out of the blue that day.

I am not crazy, but being involved in this stuff makes you look crazy. I won’t post on a board that allows a known hacker to continue to post. This woman is a mental case who as everyone knows stalks and passes around information about other posters, which then ends up posted on the board. But what no one does know, because it never gets discussed on the board, is that she is a criminal who engages in serial hacking and the board mods are well aware of it.

Let the sun shine in!
    Mods, is this true? Has there been evidence to show emails hacked and the information discussed on these forums?

14. #41 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

What the hell is it with the posting of personal pics or personal info? Isn't the debate enough? (or the bickering)

15. #42 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

I am very curious about the accusations Darla made. Mods, I hope you will respond.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by icedancer2theend View Post
    Why hello ms. sunshine,

Yes, he did- and you have never gotten over it. BTW, remember it was your eh-em- boyfriend, who called you the liar of all things whether big or small- yeah that same eh-hem boyfriend

I have never posted emails of yours or those of anyone else- without their permission. That lie is yours-and it's old and worn out just like you. You are a conniving bitch whose days of internet sex talk have waxed and waned beyond their ability to get you what you want....poor darla.

It doesn't matter. This is not about anything that happened a decade ago on aol that no one can prove one way or the other.

This is about things you posted straight out of my emails, on this board, up until several weeks ago.

And that is all it is about.

I won't let you distract.

You've been caught.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Mods, is this true? Has there been evidence to show emails hacked and the information discussed on these forums?
    It's absolutely, 100% true. In addition to what Darla wrote here, there was the "sting" Rana and I conducted almost a year ago, sending made-up PMs to each other after discussing in advance what to write. And usloyal and ID quoted from those PMs on the board, word for word. Maybe you're not familiar with all the snide comments those two made (and which ID is still making) about our husbands, beer drinking and vodka breath? All that was straight out of Rana's and my PM set-up. Not to mention other posts... one involving another poster here, some involving our real lives, etc.

We contacted the mods with this info, and were advised there was no way PMs could be hacked, but we knew there was also no way the information we wrote could have been obtained otherwise. That is, until we learned about the feature that lets posts and PMs be sent to an email addy. So yes, the mods were correct that PMs couldn't being hacked directly, nobody needs to worry about that.

Then we were advised by the email provider in question that there was suspicious activity on that particular account, i.e. an outside party trying to access. Now all the pieces were falling into place. PMs sent to email, email being hacked.

Furthermore, I have a detailed record of dates and times along with the actual posts I sent via PM that ended up on this board.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Under investigation. We'll post what we can, when we can, after decisions are finally made...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle