Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Who But The Mindless?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 149 Times in 138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Any Rand was the recipient of her husbands SS and Medicare benefits. She collected the funds under her made up, married name. She was diagnosed with lung cancer and apparently needed help with the medical bills, isn't it ironic.
    Like you sitting on your fat ass living off of corporate oil money kind of ironic?

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 344 Times in 322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Ayn Rand was a speed freak. I thought drug addicts were to be condemned, not quoted?
    Rand sounds like she would have been a candidate for piss testing. Wonder if she would have voted for Romney?

Mitt Romney: Well my own view is, it’s a great idea. People who are receiving welfare benefits, government benefits, we should make sure they’re not using those benefits to pay for drugs. I think it’s an excellent idea.
    The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
    John Kenneth Galbraith

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bfgrn For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-14-2012)

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 278 Times in 249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icedancer2theend View Post
    Sad to say, for a movement powered by the mindlessness, there is plenty of fuel to sustain “hope and change”:

• Who but the mindless can believe that government run health care will reduce costs and improve care while covering more people?
    • Who but the mindless can believe that this President is now serious about reducing the deficit after shattering spending records during his first year?
    • Who but the mindless can take seriously the sham “jobs summit” held by a President whose every policy is a lesson in job destruction?
    • Who but the mindless can believe Obama’s lie that “Cash for Clunkers” which cost taxpayers $24,000 per car was successful?
    • Who but the mindless would not outraged that our government has reneged on its promise pay back the unused TARP fund to taxpayers?
    • Who but the mindless would not question the morality that the world’s finest health care, which has extended and improved human life in unimaginable ways—conceived and produced by countless unsung heroes in the private sector—should magically be transformed by Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi into a “human right”, taken over by the state and rationed out as they please?

Good read for those who still have an individuals mind~
    another mindless post
    I pledge allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America as amended by the legislative and executive branches and interpreted by the Supreme Court

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don Quixote For This Post:

Bfgrn (02-14-2012), Phantasmal (02-14-2012)

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,770 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by General Chamberlain View Post
    Are they?
    I quote them, some of my favorite artists are addicts, but you know some conservatives, quote the raven, "never more"