1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 Times in 1,809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,133 Times in 4,488 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Corruption Scandal Rocks the Vatican

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1235038.html

See? There is no credibility coming out of the present-day Roman Catholic Church. It's lost its' way....if it ever had it. Christ, himself, would send it to Hell.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,353 Times in 5,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 801 Times in 749 Posts
    Blog Entries

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne...1/posts?page=1

See? There is no credibility coming out of the present-day Obama Administration. It's lost its' way....if it ever had it. Christ, himself, would send it to Hell.
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.2 For This Post:

Minister of Truth (01-27-2012), USFREEDOM911 (01-27-2012)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post

See? There is no credibility coming out of the present-day Obama Administration. It's lost its' way....if it ever had it. Christ, himself, would send it to Hell.
    Too bad you don't have an original thought...and have to plagiarize mine, to make a point...partisan and disingenuous as it is.

Obama's Tax Hypocrisy
    Townhall.com ^ | April 19, 2011 | Lurita Doan

From Townhall.com????????????? A right wing propaganda rag????????????????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Zero credibility.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Too bad you don't have an original thought...and have to plagiarize mine, to make a point...partisan and disingenuous as it is.

Obama's Tax Hypocrisy
    Townhall.com ^ | April 19, 2011 | Lurita Doan

From Townhall.com????????????? A right wing propaganda rag????????????????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Zero credibility.
    To bad you had to use Huffpost.com?????? A left wing propaganda rag???????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Zero credibility
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tell us poet... do you deny that all of those individuals (41 that we know of) had tax problems?

I understand you may not like the source, but that doesn't make the FACTS any less true.

Just as my dislike of the trash typically coming from Huffpost doesn't change the FACT that the Vatican has corruption issues.
    Quote from Cypress:

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

tff....poet makes fun of a rightwing source while using huffpo

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nice rant from an old freind, refute away conservative shill assholes;

I just heard on the news that last year

last year!!!

we had the " largest cut in government spending in two decades... "

Wow. so who was the last hero before Barack

two decades lets see that is

2 years of Obama
    8 years of Bush JR.
    8 years of Clinton
    That makes 18 years so
    Two decades puts us at Bush Senior.

Hmm what did he cut that made a bigger cut than the one Obama just handled.

Oh, Reagan programs....

funny thing about that.

As Roger noted, the graph that circulates with the red ink showing who ran up the debt isn't fair cause it doesn't take time into consideration.

Ok time.

Ronnie
    8 yrs and increased the debt at 23.6% per year....

Bush Sr. touched the brakes and that is why we get the 2 decade comment
    4 yrs at an increase of 13.7% per year (I said touched, I didn't say applied)

Bill Clinton, damn tax and spend democrat had
    8 yrs with an AVERAGE increase of 4.6% per year and it was close to zero at the end

Junior did
    8 yrs at 14.4 percent per year increase in spending more than he took in
    and

Obama
    in the first 16 months, pulled that down to 12% per year in spite of managing a Republican designed bailout and fighting two inherited wars. (and by the way, escalated the first war and took out a major player, which Jr. dropped the ball on, failing to use his WORLD mandate and clean up the mess while he had support)

Now the news says that in it's second year at the helm, The Obama Administration orchestrated the largest Cut in government spending since Bush senior started trying to clean up after Ronnie's "Bankrupt the Soviets" spending spree.

That was news and statistics revisited

------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people like to talk about fiscal responsibility, some people do something about it.

Hmmmmm
    don't tax and spend
    Borrow and spend
    then you go bankrupt, keep the mansion as your domicile (and the secret swiss account) and get a clean slate...
    isn't that how it works?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

9. The Following User Groans At Rune For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2018. 3 (01-27-2012)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

poet (01-27-2012)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

Hmm, is it wise to compare messengers of God?

On that note it's siesta time.
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Christ, himself, would send it to Hell.
    ??....Christ would send the Church to hell because a "committee of Italian bankers" was screwing them over?.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

The klan hates huffpo, and Jews, blacks , liberals and people not like them.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

To bad you had to use Huffpost.com?????? A left wing propaganda rag???????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Zero credibility

The Huffington Post is an American news website, content-aggregator and blog founded by Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer, and Jonah Peretti, featuring columnists and various news sources.[2] The site offers news, blogs, and original content, and covers politics, business, entertainment, technology, popular media, life & style, culture, comedy, healthy living, women's interest, and local news. The Huffington Post was launched on May 9, 2005, as a liberal/left commentary outlet and alternative to news aggregators such as the Drudge Report.[3][4][5][6] On February 7, 2011, AOL acquired the mass market[7] Huffington Post for US$315 million, making Arianna Huffington editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group.[8][9]

Awards
    The Huffington Post is 2010 People's Voice Winner in the 14th Webby Awards [43] and is the Winner in Lead411's New York City Hot 125.[44] The Huffington Post lost the 2010 Webby Award jury prize for Best Political Blog to Truthdig.[45]
    The HuffingtonPost.com was named second among the 25 Best Blogs of 2009 by Time Magazine.[46]
    The Huffington Post won the 2006 and 2007 Webby Awards for Best Politics Blog.
    Huffington Post contributor Bennet Kelley was awarded the Los Angeles Press Club's 2007 Southern California Journalism Award for Online Commentary[47] for political commentary published on the site.[48]
    The Huffington Post is ranked the most powerful blog in the world by The Observer.[49]
    The Huffington Post co-founder Arianna Huffington was named as number 12 in Forbes' first ever list of the Most Influential Women In Media in 2009.[50] She has also moved up to number 42 in the Guardian's Top 100 in Media List.[51]

Townhall.com is a web-based publication and a print magazine, primarily dedicated to conservative United States politics. It was previously operated by the Heritage Foundation, but is now owned and operated by Salem Communications. Townhall.com, which publishes daily, features more than 80 columns (both syndicated and exclusive) by writers such as Jack Bouroudjian, Dennis Prager, Neal Boortz, Ann Coulter, Dinesh D'Souza, Larry Elder, Jonah Goldberg, Rebecca Hagelin, Paul Jacob, Paul Kengor, David Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, the late Robert Novak, Thomas Sowell, Jacob Sullum, Mike Adams, Matt Lewis, Amanda Carpenter, Fred Thompson, Jeb Bush, Lisa De Pasquale and Cal Thomas.

It also publishes news from the Associated Press. Its columnists often appear as guest commentators on C-SPAN, MSNBC, CNN, and the Fox News Channel. Top Arizona blogger and columnist, Gayle Plato-Besley, credits Townhall.com with jump-starting local activism: "It's through this venue that state and local political assembly and vital discourse occurs; it's an example of the First Amendment in action."

Awards: None.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tell us poet... do you deny that all of those individuals (41 that we know of) had tax problems?

I understand you may not like the source, but that doesn't make the FACTS any less true.

Just as my dislike of the trash typically coming from Huffpost doesn't change the FACT that the Vatican has corruption issues.
    I'm sorry but I don't read anything from Townhall.com, seeing that it's propaganda, and not news. Bully for you, for agreeing about truth. Sorry I can't reciprocate.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ??....Christ would send the Church to hell because a "committee of Italian bankers" was screwing them over?.......
    That and the church sex scandals and subsequent cover ups. Yep.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

That ......... Yep.
    any particular reason why?.......do you think all fraud victims should go to hell?.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    any particular reason why?.......do you think all fraud victims should go to hell?.......
    Are you asking me questions in light of the fact that you lie, repeatedly, and have sought to smear my reputation and impugn my integrity? Go fuck yourself.
    Do us both a favor and don't respond to my posts.