Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chavez: Is US Infecting Latin America With Cancer?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,353 Times in 5,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 801 Times in 749 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    I found it very humanitarian of him to give oil to the "bush" communities of Alaska when they could not afford heating oil for their homes and no one else cared.
    If only Democrats would allow us to use the oil that was already IN Alaska. But the Dems don't give a crap about you.
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,758 Times in 33,625 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    If only Democrats would allow us to use the oil that was already IN Alaska. But the Dems don't give a crap about you.
    It isn't amount, it is cost.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 1,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 284 Times in 257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    If, and it's a pretty big if a near impossibility I'd say, we were doing this it is something that would have to pass by the National Security Council, two required members of which are the President and Vice President. Do you really think Obama is out to get these people? I don't even think Nixon would do that.
    Really? Every covert action is cleared by the NSC?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

you guys are going to mess up katsung's schedule.....he isn't used to other people using his threads.....

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 29 Times in 27 Posts

Some of you are actually entertaining this crap.....holy crap, maybe tin foil hats ARE neccessary.

You folkd probably believe ole Van Jones when he says whits people are funneling pollution into the black community too...

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Next someone will quote Farrahkan to prove the CIA used crcak to control the Black population (rolling eyes)

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

275. Radiation 2 (12/14)

In early 90's when I felt dizziness and warm in driving I had suspected it was caused by radioactive material.(see "5. Microwave killing") From an industrial mail ordering company, I bought a lead apron and a bottle of radioactive contamination cleaner. Although later I found the symptom was caused not by radiation but microwave, I learned then that radioactive agent would cause pollution and a clean job was needed.

When I saw the solvent bottle in the "Fire and water service" box van, I recalled the radioactive contamination cleaner I had bought. The long tubes and the memory of recent flooding also reminded me they were cleaning the drainage. I was suddenly aware that Feds put an radioactive source inside my house through drainage. It explained why I couldn't find the source of problem. I always thought it was from outward but never expected it was from inside.

They locked the radioactive area at my bedroom and created a situation to keep me stay there as long as possible.

Yesterday, (12/13) there was an article in Mercury News. "Lingering Risk". "Kourtney Matthews, 16, likely died of toxic shock syndrome on Nov.1. ....Cases of toxic shock syndrome in menstruating women dramatically decreased in the early 1980s and have remained at relatively low levels since. But some researchers believe the condition may be making a comeback, for reasons they don't yet agree upon.

Symptoms of danger:
    * Sudden fever, usually 102 degrees or higher
    * Vomiting
    * Diarrhea
    * Dizziness
    * Fainting or near fainting when standing up
    * A rash that looks like a sunburn "

The newspaper didn't say that ALL these symptoms of Toxic shock syndrome perfect fits for the symptoms of radiation sickness. Especially the last one about rash. I don't know if T.S.S. will cause a rash, but a strong radiation will cause skin rash.

I think K. Matthews is one of victims when Feds test their radioactive killing method.
    1. T.S.S. is said caused by bacterium. It should be easy to be identified in microscope. Why 43 days after K.Matthews' death, they published an uncertain article said she likely died of T.S.S..? It's more like a cover up story to attribute radiation death to some rare disease. Consider I wrote "274. Radiation" on 12/9, the T.S.S. article was on paper on 12/13. It was more a reaction to my Revelation.

2. Similar to Mad Cow disease, T.S.S. is a very very rare syndrome. People have little knowledge about it. When Feds attribute the symptoms of radiation sickness to it, nobody can verify it and have to take it.

3. Timing shows it is a test. K. Matthews died on 11/1. A test was done. (probably there were more somewhere else) I started to feel unusual warm in late November which meant Feds started to apply new method on me. I was so alarmed that I wrote "Feds intensify microwave radiation" in message of 11/29. At that time I still thought it was microwave.

4. K. Matthews was a black girl. It's a typical way Feds choose black people as their victim. She lived in Milpitas. An area nearby my community. Black people are rarely seen in Bay area because the high living cost. Median price of house now is 600,000. Black people are still a low income crowd. But Feds still applied a rare rare seen disease on to a black girl.

The news said T.S.S. outbroke two decades ago then decreased. I think Feds might have used radiation killing two decades ago. They abandoned it because they found a clean, easy control weapon - microwave. But when Feds failed other way to eliminate me, they revived radiation killing in the name of T.S.S. The news said men are also stricken by T.S.S..

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Moron's abound.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

4. K. Matthews was a black girl. It's a typical way Feds choose black people as their victim. She lived in Milpitas. An area nearby my community. Black people are rarely seen in Bay area because the high living cost. Median price of house now is 600,000. Black people are still a low income crowd. But Feds still applied a rare rare seen disease on to a black girl.

I grew up in the Bay Area moron, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about....

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

276. Psychological manipulation (12/19)

Started from later November, I had unusual warm feeling when I was in my bedroom especially when I was sleeping. My wife also drove me back to my bedroom with excuse that she was watching DVD in sitting-room. Later I was aware of that Feds was using radiation as killing weapon and locked it on the spot where I slept.

To accelerate the killing they tried everything to make me stay in dangerous location as long as possible. The method include psychological manipulation by media.

There were two articles in early December to encourage more sleep.

"Enough sleep, less work stress are key to happiness, study finds" (S.J.M.N. 12/3/04)
    "Overweight? Try going to bed . (Sleep deprivation linked to increased hunger, weight gain)" (S.J.M.N. 12/7/04)

The topic of the articles tell the purpose of Feds. For it they even found scientific theory to persuade. But the idea is apparently odd and conflict to common sense, even the articles themselves had an uncertain tone.

In first article, it wrote, "Those findings, published in journal Science, run contrary to previous research about what makes people happy and why." (12/3)
    "Scientists are not yet certain if adopting an earlier bedtime helps dieters achieve a thinner waistline." (12/7)

But most people may neglect the sentence of doubt and be fooled by the main theory. Those who believe they can lose weight from sleeping more may actually get fatter. They never know the articles were part of psychological manipulation in Feds plot.

When on 12/7, I saw the top line in first page of Mercury News was "Overweight? Trying go to bed". My instant impression was "What a fallacy." Then immediately I was aware of it was a psychological manipulation. They want to keep me on bed as long as possible. One month ago I had written "I rarely touch it(milk) because I thought it might cause obesity." (267. Poison and milk (11/9)). Feds really have a study of their target. They even developed a scientific theory which fit victim's mentality (not gain weight) to reach their goal.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

290. Super market (2/9/05)

2/9 is Chinese New year's day. The meal of Chinese New Years eve. for Chinese is as important as Thanks Giving meal to Westerns. Early this month, when I asked my wife to drive me for some Festival food, she refused again and told me to shopping on foot. I view this as the intention of Feds. It seems they determined to eliminate me in road violence.

Then why my wife broke the rule to drive me for a food shopping on 1/29? (see "288. Vanished old case and new plan (2/4/05)) Because on that day, Feds arranged a family re-union. On the purpose to invite me to join a trip to China. They knew my relatives would drive me for a food shopping at my will. So they let my wife did it in advance because I had to go the store my wife drove me to. I was surprised for the easiness of my wife. That was the only one drive she gave in five weeks.

About half hour after we finished shopping, my relatives came. I then knew why my wife eased to give a drive. I still asked my brother in law to give me a drive despite my wife's protest that I just finished a shopping.

I led my brother in law to another shopping center about 20 minutes driving away. Where there is a water store supplying bottled water which was sealed right away after official examination of water quality. But on that day the owner of water store said the sealed bottle water was sold out which used to be plenty of.

I then went to the super market nearby and found big price gap between the stores I just attended to. For example, the vegetable was 0.59 a pound and apple was 0.39 a pound while in the store my wife brought me to was 0.99 and 0.59 appropriately. Such a price difference would drive customers from one store away to the other.

One year ago, the food Feds poisoned in super market was in small quantity and was concentrated on cheap items I used to buy. Then as I started to buy in random, Feds changed tactic too. The food they poisoned now are in large quantities, piles up in rack. (see "189. Poison food in super market (12/16/03) ) Bread, rice, milk, ham, bottled water, vegetables, potato chips, can food...... . To avoid too much people been poisoned, they set up several super-market in which food was poisoned most and price also tagged high. To drive customers away to the stores which priced lower where poisoned food is also less. That's why the store I was sent to by my wife were the expensive one.

But that will hurt the business of super market which priced high. How did Feds persuade the owner of these store to do so? For western style super market, it used to be chain stores such like Safeway, Albertson. Feds controls high ranking management, so there should be no problem for them. But Chinese store mostly are run by independent owners, how did Feds do on them?

In late 2003, when Feds aggressively increased poison dose, there was an arrest in my area which shocked Chinese society. An owner of super market and his accountant were arrested. Tax fraud was the charge. The bail was set up at 5 million dollars. The defendant couldn't afford such high bail, had to stay in jail. The case was in court again in mid-2004. Judge still maintained the same amount of bail. So the defendant still had to stay in prison. It was obviously an intimidation to Chinese super market business. If you don't obey, we can keep you in jail. Business loss or jail, which will you choose?

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

309. Isotope, mole, cancer (5/7/05)

If you read my messages from begining, you know that my problem started with isotope money.

Isotope is a good tracer. It is invisible. It can be only detected by special instrument. People are not aware of it even they are traced by isotope. I think it is vastly used by Feds. But isotope also will hurt health. It's radioactive. So there is another usage other than tracing - killing. The victim used to have a cancer. It's a murder disguised in natural disease.

It was about in 2001,(?) when I was shaving one day, I sudenly noticed there were many new moles on my cheek. I used to take a side sleep. Mostly I slept on my right side, there were many moles on my right cheek. There were less moles on my left cheek because I slept less on that side.

The fresh black moles alarmed me. I thought Feds contaminated my pillow with radioactive material which would cause a skin cancer. (I'll use "isotope" for radioactive material hereafter) I changed the pillow and slept with clothes or towel underneath my head which I often washed. It works. Small moles faded away. Big mole, turned into pale black. It's no more the scaring oil-black colour.

Since Feds poisoned the tap water, I used to buy bottled water or got the water from other source such like gas station or rest room of store. But even these water were often found poisoned because I depended on other's drive which always guided me to the market where poisoned water and food were prepared in advance. So I used to test the water to make sure if it was "clean".

Started from February this year, I started to have cough after meal. It was a sympton that food contanimated with isotope. But I failed to identify the source. Once my wife had the supper at same time with me. She coughed after meal. My wife rarely touched the dish I cooked. The only common food we had was rice. But it was me cooked the rice. The ingredients were rice and water, both verified "clean" beforehand, what happened? I was puzzled.

Soon I solved the problem. A few days later I suddenly found there were many moles on the back of my hands. I was immediately aware of that the tap water was contaminated by isotope. I do the dish wash by hands everyday. (We never use dish-washer) Though I avoid to drink tap water, I wash with it. Both hands soaked in isotope tap water caused a skin cancer sympton - moles. It also explains why we coughed after eating the rice. Though I cooked rice with clean water, I washed it with isotope tap water which contaminated the rice. I wash with tap water to save "clean water".

I abandoned tap water right away. It works, one month later, the black mole on the back of my hands faded away. It reminds me of the radiation clean work by Feds last December. (see "274. Radiation", "275. Radiation 2 ") and Judge's cough which led him into the jail. . (see "298. Intimidate Judge (3/22/05)"

btw. Though 4/17 plot failed to be carried out, Feds did try on 4/29 and likely extends the frame case to May.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

It's just crazy enough to be insanely true.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

14. The Following User Groans At Timshel For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (08-19-2012)

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post

I grew up in the Bay Area moron, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about....
    Sounds accurate to me. Most of the black people are in Oakland. There are very few in SF.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

16. The Following User Groans At Timshel For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (08-19-2012)

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

you're messing things up.....kat isn't due back until the 23rd.....