Thread: Our First Retarded President?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Our First Retarded President?

Is this guy a retard? Or is this what passes for acumen in con circles? Is this guy even for real??

“A manly man don’t want it piled high with vegetables!” Cain exclaimed. “He would call that a sissy pizza.”

Seriously? And there are people supporting this guy huh? I guess he loads his pizzas up with some sort of meat-product, sausage no doubt, and then goes knocking on young girls' doors.

"Knock-knock."

"Who's there?"

"It's Herman Cain with a special delivery!"

“The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he is,” Cain explained. “Because the more manly man is not afraid of abundance.”

“Is that purely a meat question?” GQ‘s Alan Richman asked.

“A manly man don’t want it piled high with vegetables!” Cain exclaimed. “He would call that a sissy pizza.”

The candidate later admitted that he doesn’t mind a few peppers and onions.

Staying on the topic of foods, GQ‘s Devin Gordon wondered what flavors his Republican rivals would be if they were ice cream. Cain has repeatedly said he would be black walnut.

Romney would be plain vanilla; Rick Perry would be rocky road; Ron Paul is “just not an ice cream flavor.”

“Michele Bachmann… I’m not going to say it,” Cain said. “I’m not going to say it.”

“Oh, come on!” Gordon pressed.
    “Tutti-frutti,” Cain admitted. “I know I’m going to get in trouble!”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/1...Im7vw.facebook

2. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2016.11 For This Awful Post:

DamnYankee (11-14-2011)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

if this is some sort of method to show he's 'one of us', he needs to get back with his campaign manager.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who the heck is asking them these questions?

Ron Paul has the right answer. Geebs... why do these people take some of these questions seriously?
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

/MSG/ (11-14-2011), Liberty (11-18-2011)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Who the heck is asking them these questions?

Ron Paul has the right answer. Geebs... why do these people take some of these questions seriously?
    I really don't think they're the major problem here Damo.

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Did someone order a pizza with extra sausage?"

"uh no"

"Well open up cause it's Herman Cain's with a big surprise for you baby"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-14-2011), Phantasmal (11-14-2011), The Dude (11-14-2011)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I really don't think they're the major problem here Damo.

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Did someone order a pizza with extra sausage?"

"uh no"

"Well open up cause it's Herman Cain's with a big surprise for you baby"

So the notion and idea that people in America are innocent until proven guilty, is completely lost on you? It doesn't bother you in the least, that Cain has never been charged with sexual harassment? No court has ever reviewed evidence, and he has repeatedly denied these allegations, but here you are parading around with your snide comments which seem to indicate you have convicted the man in your own mind.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    So the notion and idea that people in America are innocent until proven guilty, is completely lost on you? It doesn't bother you in the least, that Cain has never been charged with sexual harassment? No court has ever reviewed evidence, and he has repeatedly denied these allegations, but here you are parading around with your snide comments which seem to indicate you have convicted the man in your own mind.
    How dare I believe the women and not convict them as lying, money-grubbing, "bitches"!!

Damo, I demand I be banned for no less than one week for this outrage!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-14-2011), The Dude (11-14-2011)

11. #7 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Yeah, thats the way it always works in politics, isn't it?

But, while the pizza question was stupid, the answer was worse. The man you want to be president is concerned with the mnliness of a pizza??? WTF?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterBorn For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-14-2011)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post

But, while the pizza question was stupid, the answer was worse. The man you want to be president is concerned with the mnliness of a pizza??? WTF?
    Right, exactly! How convenient to gloss right over that.

This sounds like an interview with someone who just suffered a catastrophic brain injury, but no worries!

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

L A M E__________L A M E_________ L A M E
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How dare I believe the women and not convict them as lying, money-grubbing, "bitches"!!

Damo, I demand I be banned for no less than one week for this outrage!
    How dare you assume that allegations = guilt.... If I get 3-4 guys here to post that you are an STD-riden slut of a whore who can't get enough... can we just all presume it must be true? That alright with you, sweetie?

16. The Following 2 Users Groan At Dixie - In Memoriam For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (11-14-2011), The Dude (11-14-2011)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How dare you assume that allegations = guilt.... If I get 3-4 guys here to post that you are an STD-riden slut of a whore who can't get enough... can we just all presume it must be true? That alright with you, sweetie?
    I just assume they're talking about your mother, but sure, whatever.

This isn't a court of law. The presumption of innocence is important in a court of law. Everyone forms opinions outside of that court.

Mine is that he's as guilty as a dog.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-14-2011), Phantasmal (11-14-2011), Rune (11-14-2011), The Dude (11-14-2011)

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post

First of all, no... that's usually NOT how it works in politics, there is usually ample proof, undeniable proof, as a matter of fact, and in some cases, even that doesn't matter, if the candidate has a (D) beside his name and everyone loves him. Even when there is proof, undeniable proof, people like Anthony Weiner will try to hold on to their jobs, and their counterparts rally around them, until public outcry eventually forces them to step down. I've never seen anything like this before in my life, in politics or anywhere, where a few people can make allegations, never press charges, and the person is presumed GUILTY! Can you give me another example of it?

And yes, the pizza question was stupid beyond belief... but did GOP candidates ask the question? Did any of them indicate this was a pressing issue for them, or they were concerned with this? If so, I sure missed that.

20. #13 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

It seems that this thread started out being about Cain's ridiculous answer about "sissy pizza". But now its about the presumption of guilt?

No one is trying to fine Cain or jail him. He is trying to convince us to help him attain one of the most important positions in the world. I look at everything and weigh every bit of information I get. This is not a courtroom, this is a man trying to sell himself to us as the best choice for the most powerful position in our nation.

I don't think he should get the job. Not for any one reason, but for several.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterBorn For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (11-14-2011)

22. #14 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

First of all, no... that's usually NOT how it works in politics, there is usually ample proof, undeniable proof, as a matter of fact, and in some cases, even that doesn't matter, if the candidate has a (D) beside his name and everyone loves him. Even when there is proof, undeniable proof, people like Anthony Weiner will try to hold on to their jobs, and their counterparts rally around them, until public outcry eventually forces them to step down. I've never seen anything like this before in my life, in politics or anywhere, where a few people can make allegations, never press charges, and the person is presumed GUILTY! Can you give me another example of it?

And yes, the pizza question was stupid beyond belief... but did GOP candidates ask the question? Did any of them indicate this was a pressing issue for them, or they were concerned with this? If so, I sure missed that.
    Bill Clinton went thru something similar. The difference between the (D) and the (R) is because the voters for the Dems aren't as concerned with sexual dalliances as the Repubs are.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I just assume they're talking about your mother, but sure, whatever.

This isn't a court of law. The presumption of innocence is important in a court of law. Everyone forms opinions outside of that court.

Mine is that he's as guilty as a dog.
    And that's exactly why people like you should NEVER be in power in America. You don't care about justice, the truth, facts or details... you only care about your precious political ideology, and everything else be damned.