Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay Agenda On Display

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 418 Posts

Default The Gay Agenda On Display

Bizarre courtroom scene as lesbian lovers collapse and wail after hearing they will serve life for murdering three-year-old girl

A Charleston courtroom was the setting for a bizarre scene when two lesbian lovers collapsed, wailed uncontrollably and hyper-ventilated after hearing they would serve life for killing a three-year-old girl.

Erica Mae Butts and Shanita Latrice Cunningham had to be picked off the floor by court officials and held in chairs as they were wheeled out of the room.

The mother of Butts was physically thrown out by three staff members after shouting loudly at her daughter to, 'Get up!' then screaming, 'I can't leave my baby like this, my baby is out!'

Butts and Cunningham, both 25 from Summerville, South Carolina, were told on Friday they will spend the rest of their lives in prison for beating Serenity Richardson to death in 2009 while the toddler was in their care.

Serenity was visiting Butts, her godmother and her mother's best friend, and Cunningham, who was Butts's lover, for two weeks at their home in Summerville, South Carolina when the abuse took place.

'It is nearly impossible for words to accurately describe what these women did to that poor little girl,' said Elizabeth Gordon, assistant managing solicitor for Charleston County.

'They beat her repeatedly both with a belt and with plastic coat hangers. You can see the outlines of the strikes on this child's body. There is not one area of this child's body that was unharmed except for the soles of her feet.'

Murderers: Erica Mae Butts, left, godmother of the victim, and Shanita Latrice Cunningham, right, beat and whipped the three-year-old to death and both will now serve life in prison

Butts admitted to Summerville police on Thursday that she whipped Serenity with a belt for urinating on the floor.

Serenity's mother, Ieshia Richardson, a childhood friend of Butts, lives in Detroit.
    'The explanation they gave (for the beatings) was that Serenity had a potty accident,' Ms Gordon said. 'Their explanation is "we didn't know what we did would kill her."

'They knew what they did was wrong.'
    By the time paramedics reached Serenity, she was already dead and had been placed on ice and exposed to bleach in desperate attempts to revive her.
    Circuit Court Judge Deadra Richardson said nothing had ever affected her as strongly as the photos of the little girl's battered body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...irl-three.html

Hopefully they will be tortured and or shanked by the other prisoners.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

How is this the gay agenda?

Or did you just feel like announcing a recent lobotomy to the board?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onceler For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (11-08-2011), Rationalist (11-08-2011)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 560 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onceler View Post
    How is this the gay agenda?

Or did you just feel like announcing a recent lobotomy to the board?
    How about announcing a couple of queer murderers who should have never been given a child to raise. Yes, I know there are straights who abuse and murder children also, but this child would most probably be alive if given to heteros.

No way children should be given to queers to raise. Our society is sick.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

Holy Christ....can we PLEASE get a higher quality of rightie poster on this board?

How many times do I have to ask?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onceler For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (11-08-2011), Rationalist (11-08-2011), The Dude (11-08-2011)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    How about announcing a couple of queer murderers who should have never been given a child to raise. Yes, I know there are straights who abuse and murder children also, but this child would most probably be alive if given to heteros.

bullshit. probably alive, you have no clue. there are numerous examples of homosexual couples who raise healthy, normal children. don't be a bigot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018. 3 For This Post:

The Dude (11-08-2011)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 Times in 1,809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,133 Times in 4,488 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webbway View Post
    Bizarre courtroom scene as lesbian lovers collapse and wail after hearing they will serve life for murdering three-year-old girl

A Charleston courtroom was the setting for a bizarre scene when two lesbian lovers collapsed, wailed uncontrollably and hyper-ventilated after hearing they would serve life for killing a three-year-old girl.

Erica Mae Butts and Shanita Latrice Cunningham had to be picked off the floor by court officials and held in chairs as they were wheeled out of the room.

The mother of Butts was physically thrown out by three staff members after shouting loudly at her daughter to, 'Get up!' then screaming, 'I can't leave my baby like this, my baby is out!'

Butts and Cunningham, both 25 from Summerville, South Carolina, were told on Friday they will spend the rest of their lives in prison for beating Serenity Richardson to death in 2009 while the toddler was in their care.

Serenity was visiting Butts, her godmother and her mother's best friend, and Cunningham, who was Butts's lover, for two weeks at their home in Summerville, South Carolina when the abuse took place.

'It is nearly impossible for words to accurately describe what these women did to that poor little girl,' said Elizabeth Gordon, assistant managing solicitor for Charleston County.

'They beat her repeatedly both with a belt and with plastic coat hangers. You can see the outlines of the strikes on this child's body. There is not one area of this child's body that was unharmed except for the soles of her feet.'

Murderers: Erica Mae Butts, left, godmother of the victim, and Shanita Latrice Cunningham, right, beat and whipped the three-year-old to death and both will now serve life in prison

Butts admitted to Summerville police on Thursday that she whipped Serenity with a belt for urinating on the floor.

Serenity's mother, Ieshia Richardson, a childhood friend of Butts, lives in Detroit.
    'The explanation they gave (for the beatings) was that Serenity had a potty accident,' Ms Gordon said. 'Their explanation is "we didn't know what we did would kill her."

'They knew what they did was wrong.'
    By the time paramedics reached Serenity, she was already dead and had been placed on ice and exposed to bleach in desperate attempts to revive her.
    Circuit Court Judge Deadra Richardson said nothing had ever affected her as strongly as the photos of the little girl's battered body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...irl-three.html

Hopefully they will be tortured and or shanked by the other prisoners.

The "gay agenda on display"? Just because two misfits of society "happen to be lesbians" does not indict all of gay society, anymore than blacks being lynched by white racist mobs indicts you. And wow, they just happen to be black. What are the chances?

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    The "gay agenda on display"? Just because two misfits of society "happen to be lesbians" does not indict all of gay society, anymore than blacks being lynched by white racist mobs indicts you. And wow, they just happen to be black. What are the chances?
    Blacks being lynched by white racist democrats called the KKK? Yes, I agree.

11. #8 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Complete and utter bullshit. There has been no legitimate study that shows children raised by homosexuals are any different than those raised by straights. You may wish this was the case, but it is simply not true. In fact, kids raised by two lesbians have done better in some studies.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WinterBorn For This Post:

Cancel 2018. 3 (11-08-2011), The Dude (11-08-2011)

13. #9 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Having known a few klansmen, I can assure you that there aren't any liberals in that crowd.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterBorn For This Post:

The Dude (11-08-2011)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

sexual orientation had nothing to do with this and anyone claiming it is, is merely speculating.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 Times in 1,809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,133 Times in 4,488 Posts
    Blog Entries

Really? Who left the Democratic Party in the 60's and 70's and flooded the Republican Party, where they reside today. Find a single Democrat who identifies as a KKK'er, or vice versa. I'll wait for the documentation.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    Complete and utter bullshit. There has been no legitimate study that shows children raised by homosexuals are any different than those raised by straights. You may wish this was the case, but it is simply not true. In fact, kids raised by two lesbians have done better in some studies.
    Bullshit. Any thinking person knows that homos are confused, angry, and living a lie. Studies show a higher rate of drug addiction, alcoholism, mental illness, and suicide among homos than heteros. Don't you care about the children? I don't think children should be used in a politically correct experiment.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Really? Who left the Democratic Party in the 60's and 70's and flooded the Republican Party, where they reside today. Find a single Democrat who identifies as a KKK'er, or vice versa. I'll wait for the documentation.
    Robert Byrd, former KKK big shot, sat in the US Senate until the day he died only a few years ago. Robert Byrd didn't become a republican. You're repeating the party lie. They tell you what to say and you just parrot it like you do every day all day. Useful racist idiot.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    sexual orientation had nothing to do with this and anyone claiming it is, is merely speculating.
    That's true. I just don't like children being raised by homos. Foster kids are confused enough without adding more perverse crap to figure out.

20. #15 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Bullshit. Any thinking person knows that homos are confused, angry, and living a lie. Studies show a higher rate of drug addiction, alcoholism, mental illness, and suicide among homos than heteros. Don't you care about the children? I don't think children should be used in a politically correct experiment.
    Are you just SM under a different name? Most of the problems gays suffer are due to their constant persecution and harrassment by the uneducated and ignorant of our society.

I care about the children. I also care about not making policy based on prejudice and ignorance. I care about not using a select few to brand all under a certain light. I also care that children find loving homes and are not forced to suffer in overcrowded foster care or state homes due to the ignorance of you and your ilk.

Also, do you have anything besides your own bigotry to backup your claim of "Any thinking person knows that homos are confused, angry, and living a lie"?