Thread: From the archives - Hank Jr pro & con

1. #1 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Default From the archives - Hank Jr pro & con

Check out some of the posts on this rightwing site:

"I would be careful about openly insulting niggers when his daughters would be surrounded by them in a hospital. Niggers occupy many important positions like cleaning bed pans, cleaning beds, and sweeping floors. Of course, Williams has sold out to money anyway, making a nice living singing for the Nigger Football League.."

"My brother-in-law is a doctor. He told me in medical school the affirmative action niggers had to take remedial reading. Could you believe that? And these folks were going to become doctors."

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=31077

2. #2 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

You do realize that you are quoting a site devoted to white supremists? Its not as if these are run-of-the-mill posters on a real news site.

3. #3 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    You do realize that you are quoting a site devoted to white supremists? Its not as if these are run-of-the-mill posters on a real news site.
    The "No True Scotsman" fallacy again?

It's amazing.

Is no racist ever acknowledged to be an Obama-hating rightwinger?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Guns obviously does not understand the No True Scotsman fallacy, which, of course, for his kind is understandable.

I have no doubt if the crazy racist far right rise up again, they will be beat down again.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

You necro'd a 7 year old thread just to virtue signal? That is fucking pathetic.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (10-22-2018)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Affirmative action has to end. It's bad enough when illiterate blacks get PO jobs but they also become doctors and judges and generals!!!

There is no GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY holding down blacks. They are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    I have no doubt if the crazy racist far right rise up again, they will be beat down again.
    What about the crazy racist far LEFT??? Haters like you who support affirmative action and want whites denied jobs just because they're white. It's monsters like you you that need to be beaten down. THINK, white-hating racist.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    What about the crazy racist far LEFT??? Haters like you who support affirmative action and want whites denied jobs just because they're white. It's monsters like you you that need to be beaten down. THINK, white-hating racist.
    What a stupid comment by you, shootspeeders, you idiot. I am whiter than you. You are part black. You are a vicious race hater, a vile racist.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,540 Times in 9,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Guns Guns View Post
    Check out some of the posts on this rightwing site:

"I would be careful about openly insulting niggers when his daughters would be surrounded by them in a hospital. Niggers occupy many important positions like cleaning bed pans, cleaning beds, and sweeping floors. Of course, Williams has sold out to money anyway, making a nice living singing for the Nigger Football League.."

"My brother-in-law is a doctor. He told me in medical school the affirmative action niggers had to take remedial reading. Could you believe that? And these folks were going to become doctors."

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=31077

Muslims Refuse Treatment from Female Doctors/Nurses

Happens all the time, but they get a PC pass