Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

You work for Fox news Darla ?

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In fact Damo, the more I look at my solution, the more I realize the opportunity you're missing. I propose that you make me some sort of super-moderator, because I don't think you'll find anybody that could be fairer than me. i would like the authority to delete posts, but more importantly, to delete people.

This is probably a good time to mention, that though Ornot might have the funniest avatar, and usc might have the cutest one, you have the sexiest one, and I get a little swoony everytime i see it. I just never mentioned it before because I was afraid you might get the wrong idea.

So just let me know when I'll have my new powers. Thanks!

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL suckup alert!

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    You work for Fox news Darla ?
    Well, denial is not their purview alone you know. )

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    LOL suckup alert!
    No, I really think it's hot, I swear. What?

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    When was the last time I had a chance to?
    who cares? What did you do on your first forty chances to say something to him?

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

oddly enough, I don't recall damocles ever stepping up, either on politics.com or fullpolitics.com and saying:

"MY GOD, Toby! You are a despicable slanderous toad for continually saying that horrid shit about maineman with ZERO justification! Why don't you just shut the fuck up?"

maybe I was offline and missed it?

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

in case you forgot, that worthless piece of shit accused me of fucking my own beloved teenaged son in the ass over and over and over and over and over and over again...day after day after day and NOBODY but Immie EVER came down on him. Nobody. Ban me if you like, but don't act as if you have ever given a shit about this until now when YOUR little board gets messy.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    nobody ever stopped toby once...
    Are you kidding? I shit all over that clown many, many times.

I also implored you time after time after time after time to ignore the weirdo. It was obvious that he was feeding off your reaction, and that your reaction was his reward.

You continually engaged him, I continually told him he was a sicko, I told you that engaging him was futile, and the war went on and on.

Don't be surprised he's still around. And don't say nobody ever tried to end that shit.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Damo is the site operator, as long as we don't break the rules he does and rightly so leaves us alone. I am sure gald he is not like SR.

I think Beefy said pretty much what I think on the subject as well.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,608 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

who cares? What did you do on your first forty chances to say something to him?
    I said something to him. I think you mistake me for SR.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

oddly enough, I don't recall damocles ever stepping up, either on politics.com or fullpolitics.com and saying:

"MY GOD, Toby! You are a despicable slanderous toad for continually saying that horrid shit about maineman with ZERO justification! Why don't you just shut the fuck up?"

maybe I was offline and missed it?
    Then you have a short memory. Of course I wouldn't curse while saying it, but I said much the same many times. I also told you about a billion times that your reaction itself fed it. Then later actually had complaints from the server company I was using at that time. It is illegal to describe sex acts with children, they didn't appreciate it.

Your victim mentality isn't going to work here.

Call him a "pedophile" if you must, but do not describe sex acts with children.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Are you kidding? I shit all over that clown many, many times.

I also implored you time after time after time after time to ignore the weirdo. It was obvious that he was feeding off your reaction, and that your reaction was his reward.

You continually engaged him, I continually told him he was a sicko, I told you that engaging him was futile, and the war went on and on.

Don't be surprised he's still around. And don't say nobody ever tried to end that shit.
    maineman is just embarrassed because toby showed restraint and did not answer in kind.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

toby never embarrasses me, he only makes me angry.

and I would imagine that, in reality, most of the sex acts that toby performs are done with hookers past the age of consent.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is typical of Maines lies and distortions. He post the most offensive, obscene comments constantly. He is being mild today. But still he comes on this thread discussing a news event and starts with the personal attacks. And somehow I am to blame? LOL Just look at what he has posted in the past.