Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11 year old charged with murder. WTF!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I recognized your condition earlier; but didn't want to say anything and send you over the edge.
    Thank-you for the valuable input.
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apple0154 View Post
    "an ideological/ geopolitical view of government"

Not just a view of government but support and a vote for a government that implements policies that affect people; other human beings, other human beings who are ill and poor.

Governments are people and if a person treated another individual the same way certain governments treat people they would be considered "alienated sociopaths". It follows if an individual believes in the way the people in government treat others to the point the individual supports the people in government it's logical to conclude the individual must think the same way. What other rational conclusion can one draw?

This is hardly troll-like. It is what lies at the very base of this thread. Is it not about the way government (people) treat others (an 11 year old)?

You've read the posts over time, the continual tearing down of the needy or how they really aren't all that needy. The comments from posters on how they struggled to get ahead and how others need to apply themselves.

Check the definition of ALIENATED SOCIOPATHS I posted in msg. 26 and then read a few posts by some of our "friends". It won't be difficult to see the similarities.
    Oh bull fing shit! Liberal's stand for the killing of 50 million babies...that's pretty damned psychopathic! See how this argument can run?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    just so we're clear. I'm saying charging an 11 year old is the result of BOTH liberals and conservatives stances on guns and crime.
    Yep! Both paradigms are essentially false flags with respect to the way the partisanship is used to both deflect and hide atlerior motives. They feign disunity to stoke the partisan sheep into a blaze. Meanwhile, they plot to decieve the populce.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
    Oh bull fing shit! Liberal's stand for the killing of 50 million babies...that's pretty damned psychopathic! See how this argument can run?
    I see, indeed! Recall one of the characteristics, namely: "have a cold, callous attitude toward human suffering or any social problem in the society they live in. They just don't care because it's outside their range of empathy."

You've just shown a fine example not only of the disregard some folks have for other individuals but their insistence those individuals needlessly suffer by claiming a mass of human DNA constitutes a human being and attempting to deny the individual's right to have it removed from their body.

Unfortunately, that's just the beginning. Their attitude/belief has, in the past and would again, result in a wide spread social problem. That being the large number of young women and the resultant undesired children thrown into poverty. History is replete with examples of "unwed mothers" and "illegitimate children" and the hell that was their life. Society may have changed the definition to be politically correct (unwed mothers = single mothers, illegitimate children = illegitimate children) but attitudes have barely changed, at least the attitudes within certain political groups.

It goes beyond a cold, callous attitude and a lack of empathy. It involves making a choice for individuals and then expecting them to deal with the choice that was made by others and we know the overwhelming outcome. While others are continuing their education or advancing their career the unwed mother and illegitimate child....oops, single mom and child...are struggling with poverty.

A while back when discussing social programs for single moms one poster asked why he should be responsible for someone elses child.

That's the strange thing about all this. It seems a pregnancy is everyone's business but when it comes to dealing with the resultant single mom and child it's nobody's responsibility but their own.

I think that's one of the main differences between Liberals and Conservatives. While both forms of government desire to implement rules and regulations a Liberal government is more apt to assist people affected by change whereas Conservatives tend to take the position "just deal with it".

In any case, ID, rather than label the followers of a political party perhaps we can agree that one specific party does exhibit the general characteristics to a much greater degree.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

In any case, ID, rather than label the followers of a political party perhaps we can agree that one specific party does exhibit the general characteristics to a much greater degree.
    I agree that liberal inanity is perfectly reflected in your lack of logical discourse~

6. #36 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Yep! Both paradigms are essentially false flags with respect to the way the partisanship is used to both deflect and hide atlerior motives. They feign disunity to stoke the partisan sheep into a blaze. Meanwhile, they plot to decieve the populce.

Spelling: F

Moonbattery: A+

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
    I agree that liberal inanity is perfectly reflected in your lack of logical discourse~
    Talking about logical discourse I wrote in msg #32,
    Governments are people and if a person treated another individual the same way certain governments treat people they would be considered "alienated sociopaths". It follows if an individual believes in the way the people in government treat others to the point the individual supports the people in government it's logical to conclude the individual must think the same way. What other rational conclusion can one draw?
    So, I put it to you again. What other rational conclusion can one draw? Going on the reasonable assumption people vote for political parties/politicians who hold beliefs similar to their own and the holding of such beliefs is characteristic of a disorder then what rational conclusion can we draw other than it's highly likely the people who vote for such politicians suffer from that specific disorder?

Let's recap. As I noted in msg #26 from the article you linked to,
    (Excerpt) ALIENATED SOCIOPATHS…..have a cold, callous attitude toward human suffering or any social problem in the society they live in. They just don't care because it's outside their range of empathy. Most will believe they are justified in this because they feel they were cheated in some way themselves by society, and a few will be more than happy to rant and rave about it to anyone who listens. They are chronic complainers, and underneath it all, they would like to see nothing better than all of society destroyed.(End)
    Let's look at the Republican Party and it's supporters.

1. "have a cold, callous attitude toward human suffering or any social problem in the society they live in. They just don't care because it's outside their range of empathy"

It is the Republican Party who insists on cutting social programs while the Democratic Party strongly resists such actions.

2. "Most will believe they are justified in this because they feel they were cheated in some way themselves by society, and a few will be more than happy to rant and rave about it to anyone who listens."

There is no lack of Republican Party members telling us how they struggled to get where they are, whether it concerned growing up in a single parent home or washing a barroom floor, just as there are Republican folks here who tell us of their struggles trying to obtain an education while subsisting on noodles. The message being they weren't offered a helping hand.

3. "They are chronic complainers, and underneath it all, they would like to see nothing better than all of society destroyed."

Not only has the Republican Party been told, over and over, default on the debt will lead to world-wide turmoil but dragging the talks too close to the deadline will spook investors, however, we see the same "demand social programs be cut and don't back down, regardless of the consequences" attitude from Republican supporters on the board.

There is nothing inane about attempting to discuss what is a serious problem.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Talking about logical discourse I wrote in msg #32,

So, I put it to you again. What other rational conclusion can one draw? Going on the reasonable assumption people vote for political parties/politicians who hold beliefs similar to their own and the holding of such beliefs is characteristic of a disorder then what rational conclusion can we draw other than it's highly likely the people who vote for such politicians suffer from that specific disorder?

Let's recap. As I noted in msg #26 from the article you linked to,

Let's look at the Republican Party and it's supporters.

1. "have a cold, callous attitude toward human suffering or any social problem in the society they live in. They just don't care because it's outside their range of empathy"

It is the Republican Party who insists on cutting social programs while the Democratic Party strongly resists such actions.

2. "Most will believe they are justified in this because they feel they were cheated in some way themselves by society, and a few will be more than happy to rant and rave about it to anyone who listens."

There is no lack of Republican Party members telling us how they struggled to get where they are, whether it concerned growing up in a single parent home or washing a barroom floor, just as there are Republican folks here who tell us of their struggles trying to obtain an education while subsisting on noodles. The message being they weren't offered a helping hand.

3. "They are chronic complainers, and underneath it all, they would like to see nothing better than all of society destroyed."

Not only has the Republican Party been told, over and over, default on the debt will lead to world-wide turmoil but dragging the talks too close to the deadline will spook investors, however, we see the same "demand social programs be cut and don't back down, regardless of the consequences" attitude from Republican supporters on the board.

There is nothing inane about attempting to discuss what is a serious problem.
    I have to admit that while I didn't think you could ever reach a new level of circular thinking, you have impressed me and it is now obvious that you're insane.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Canceled2 (07-10-2011)

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think that, at 11, whether they did it on purpose or not,planned it or no, they are no where NEAR an adult level of decision making and should not be tried as an adult. period. Find them innocent or guilty as an 11 year old. Cause they are 11.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nice gravedig. It's always cool to see an old thread like this.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Very strange!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

cawacko (12-13-2013), christiefan915 (12-13-2013)

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

weirdos O_o

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

/MSG/ (12-13-2013)

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

KILL HIM!
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

/MSG/ (12-13-2013)

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Really grind thinks 5 is too many
    Last edited by The Dude; 12-13-2013 at 08:23 PM.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Very strange!
    In more ways than one.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

20. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (12-13-2013)