Thread: Moochelle Obama: 'I can't stop eating French fries. But eat your vegetables.'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 418 Posts

Default Moochelle Obama: 'I can't stop eating French fries. But eat your vegetables.'

During her visit to South Africa, First Lady Michelle Obama stopped by the University of Cape Town for an event with young people. She told the audience how she came from modest circumstances and was able to attend top schools and build a career at a big law firm, saying they too can achieve their dreams if they try hard enough. After her speech, she was asked a series of soft questions like, "What advice can you give the youth today?" But at the end of the session, one young person in the audience asked Mrs. Obama, who has devoted much of her time in the White House to promoting nutrition and healthy eating, what her favorite foods are.

"My favorite?" Obama said. "Oh, this is a tough one. "It is tough, you know, because if I say something not healthy, people will be, like, you aren't really committed to health. If I say something healthy, you know -- I do -- honestly, I like all kinds of foods."
    Obama mentioned Indian food, and then Mexican food, and then said: "No, if I picked one favorite, favorite food, it's French fries." The audience began to laugh. "Okay? It's French fries," Obama continued. "I can't stop eating them." As the students laughed more, the First Lady quickly returned to her role as advocate of health eating. "But eat your vegetables," she said, to still more laughs. "And exercise."

Looking at the size of her ass, she must eat a lot of fries.

2. #2 | Top
    Guns Guns Guns Guest

Quote Originally Posted by webbway View Post
    Looking at the size of her ass, she must eat a lot of fries.

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Wow, this has been extremely telling. The "answer" to Christie is "He's fat... huh, huh..."

It's like Beavis and Butthead have possessed the typing hands .

Yeah, we get it, you think She's fat.

If that is literally all you got against HER, ...If you want to look and sound like Beavis and Butthead then more power to you.

Just pointing out that you sound like Beavis and Butthead.

I like it when you can't speak to the point in a thread and instead start talking about how fat somebody who isn't even here is... It means you quite literally have no argument at all.

Well, apparently they were. I think it is far more likely that I didn't read the post, but you can imagine whatever you want Beavis. "SHe's Fat... Huh, huh..." "Yah, fat... huh, huh..."