Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many 'Libby' Threads Do We Really Need?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Thumbs down How Many 'Libby' Threads Do We Really Need?

....From just TODAY'S POSTS!!!

Libby: GUILTY!
    Jarod

Dixie, do you support the LIBBY VERDICT?
    Jarod

Lottery over Libby on Foxnews
    Jarod

What did Cheney mean...?
    Jarod

Where is everyone...
    Jarod

Jeesh Jarhead, I don't know? Maybe they got tired of Libbyfest and decided to go get that root canal they've been putting off? Dude, I know you are happy, I realize this was a huge pinhead victory, even though the people you were after are still in charge, untouched by this completely. Only in Pinhead Land can such an utter failure be turned into a huge all-encompassing victory, but whatever.

I just want to understand your purpose of posting non-stop threads about the same thing? Is this just a petty attempt to dominate the 'headlines' on the board? To force people to have to wade through a page of empty threads, where you just wanted to see if you could find another way to phrase "Libby's Guilty!" ? You can't be genuinely interested in debate, that could be done in a single thread, and there would be no need to continue a non-stop thread-a-thon on the same thing.

This illustrates the NeoPinhead philosophy, it doesn't matter what is important, it's what you believe.... (nothing more, just what you believe). You see, they have stopped trying to convince us that the issues are important, they thought they could make us believe they were important, and that didn't work, so now... it's just what we believe.... doesn't have to be important. If it is detrimental in any negative way toward the 'enemy', that is the only consideration, and the belief they wish to foster, through repetition.

Even over this insignificant conviction of a man no one knew when all this hullabaloo began. Get Prissy to go back and research this, but I am fairly certain this is exactly what I predicted, if ANYTHING came from the Plame-gate Affair. That a lower-level staffer (Libby) might be convicted of some technicality, but that would be about it. At the time, you people were telling us it was all but certain the president would be impeached over this. Oh, Rove was going to look stunning in his orange jump suit, and Cheney was going to be frogmarched out of the White House in handcuffs, to hear you all tell it... well... that didn't happen, did it?

You see, it's the 'perception' that matters, not the issue. It's more important for pinheads to make you believe something bad about their adversary, than to focus on the issues or what is really important. So now, we get an overflow of 'information' ...most of which is untrue rhetoric, just like we've all heard a million times before, only this time, it is passed off as "the truth" and "the facts" by people who see themselves as 'victorious' in the conviction of Scooter Libby.

2. #2 | Top
    BillyBobMink Guest

You should see what the assbites have been doing over at Daily Kosmie. I barely escaped there with my life, all because I said maybe perjury wasn’t as bad as child rape. Well, they flipped right the fuck out and started bouncing off walls.

Twelve of them insisted perjury was worse than child rape. Fourteen of them threatened to cut my balls off and feed them to their shitzus. Three of them said they was coming to my house and was going to bash my head in with hammers, and one inventive assbite, claimed he was going to hunt me down and put a bullet in my ass, but without a gun. He was going to personally take a bullet, and put it in my ass.

All true.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lol.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,714 Times in 27,344 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

-DIXIE: You see, it's the 'perception' that matters, not the issue. It's more important for pinheads to make you believe something bad about their adversary, than to focus on the issues or what is really important.

-DIXIE (fullpolitics): I am going to tell you something Liberals, and you need to take heed... this country is getting sick and tired of this shit, and we are not going to just keep taking it. If you want to push it to the very end, you will find yourself looking down the barrel of an AK-47 one day, because Americans will eventually take this matter into their own hands. When you have pushed it to that point, there will be no turning back, you won't be able to go on TV with a non-apologetic statement and make it all go away anymore. It will be far too late for you to "get along" with us, we will have had our fill of your shit, and you will be defeated just like we defeated alQaeda and the Taliban! Don't read this as a threat, read it as the reality of what is going to happen if you don't stop assisting the enemy and trying to destroy America in your zeal to shame Bush! We had an election, and WE SPOKE! You BETTER LISTEN!

He ought to call out the National Guard and round you fucktards up and send YOU to Gitmo! You are costing us lives, and in your blind ignorance, you refuse to shut your piehole and stop trying to turn this into Vietnam all over again! In my opinion, you are as bad as AlJazerah, or the vermin from France who support the maggots!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL@BillyBob!
    LOL@Prissy too!

Yes, I do believe, we are eventually going to have to declare war on Liberals. It's just common sense, Liberals are unable to stop pushing, even when you give them what they want, they still push for more. Eventually, the retarded people who enable them and excuse them for the sake of appeasing them, will not be able to prevent the confrontation. Maybe not in our lifetime, but at some point in the future, someone will have enough of Liberalism, it will push too far, and then it will be on.

It's inevitable.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh liberals take pity on the poor cons when they fall down, else they will shoot us ? Nice guys huh ?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh and on how many threads, I would say about the same number as was on Clowntoon about his lie
    I guess we have a few hundred to go.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh and on how many threads, I would say about the same number as was on Clowntoon about his lie
    I guess we have a few hundred to go.

In the first place, most of the Clinton scandal took place before any of us even knew how to post on a message board or blog, if we had even heard of them at that time. So, you are comparing apples to oranges there, but since when does a low-level staffer equal a sitting president, with regard to lying under oath?

Why is everything predicated on this "get even" mentality regarding Clinton? How long are you liberals going to ride that excuse for your behavior? That, and Bush? It seems that you can pretty much do or say any fucking thing you please, and it doesn't matter because we 'did the same thing' to Clinton, or Bush 'did it too with Iraq'... so this somehow justifies you acting like unethical cads.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just wait till the movie comes out dix, you will love it . Plame and hubby are consultants on it

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I won't stop talking about Libby UNTIL you Impeach vp Cheney for his crimes, including the outing of a CIA undercover agent.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you think the movie will get an Oscar ?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Demwit View Post
    Do you think the movie will get an Oscar ?
    You’re funny. Are you from FP?

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Care4all View Post
    I won't stop talking about Libby UNTIL you Impeach vp Cheney for his crimes, including the outing of a CIA undercover agent.

Well I guess you gotta long wait, since no one has established that Plame was undercover, or that her 'outing' violated any laws. In fact, there is still some question as to who 'outed' her first, some would say her husband did this on his online bio page, months before Novak, Libby, Cheney, or whoever, was involved.

Libby was tried and convicted for giving false testimony, not for outing an undercover CIA operative. Let's try to keep that in perspective and not LIE to the people about it, mmmk?

14. #14 | Top
    TRGLDTE Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Well I guess you gotta long wait, since no one has established that Plame was undercover, or that her 'outing' violated any laws. In fact, there is still some question as to who 'outed' her first, some would say her husband did this on his online bio page, months before Novak, Libby, Cheney, or whoever, was involved.

Libby was tried and convicted for giving false testimony, not for outing an undercover CIA operative. Let's try to keep that in perspective and not LIE to the people about it, mmmk?
    These are the same people who think AlGore won an Academy Award.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte27 View Post
    These are the same people who think AlGore won an Academy Award.
    Well he came closer than Ronnie, and Ronnie was a professional actor.

Didn't Ronnie's costar George err Bonzo win an oscar though ?