1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I don't hate jews so much

Nah... of course you don't... it's politically incorrect to claim that, right?

You just want to blame Jews for all the problems of the world, including things like a port contract between the US and UAE, which they had nothing to do with, but you don't "hate" them... not so much, anyway, right?
    Pay close attention, stillbirth. I was bringing up your double standard regarding islam in the mideast (islamofascism), versus islam in the west (the religion of peace). The difference is israel. You're more concerned with protecting israel, than you are with protecting the united states. Can you even comprehend my allegation? Or the truth of it?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Oh I comprehend you totally, you are a Jew hating Nazi, it seems. The Jews are responsible for all the problems of the world, and everything I support is because I am a Jew lover. I get it completely!

Now "truth" ...that's a different subject, you wouldn't acknowledge the truth if it bit you in the ass, because the truth doesn't support your hatred for the Jews. For instance, the Jews had nothing to do with the Dubai port deal, yet you want to make them responsible somehow. That isn't the truth, it's a lie, propagated by you, a Jew hating Nazi! ...yeah, I get it!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh I comprehend you totally, you are a Jew hating Nazi, it seems. The Jews are responsible for all the problems of the world, and everything I support is because I am a Jew lover. I get it completely!

Now "truth" ...that's a different subject, you wouldn't acknowledge the truth if it bit you in the ass, because the truth doesn't support your hatred for the Jews. For instance, the Jews had nothing to do with the Dubai port deal, yet you want to make them responsible somehow. That isn't the truth, it's a lie, propagated by you, a Jew hating Nazi! ...yeah, I get it!
    You don't get it. You have a double standard for jews. I was only mentioning that. Jews must be protected, americans... not so much. This is what you think. You're brainwashed, dontcha know.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

I have long ago stated, and still firmly stick to the statement, I will not vote for somebody who does not convince me that they will do something about the porous border and ports. I would also like a Balanced Budget Amendment, but first things first. If we are truly in a war on terror the stupidest thing we can do is maintain wide open borders and ports.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I have long ago stated, and still firmly stick to the statement, I will not vote for somebody who does not convince me that they will do something about the porous border and ports. I would also like a Balanced Budget Amendment, but first things first. If we are truly in a war on terror the stupidest thing we can do is maintain wide open borders and ports.
    But it's what we're doing, based on economic arguments. With this issue, as with china, they're putting economic concerns above security concerns and calling people who complain about it "ignorant, protectionist populists". The New World Order can suck my balls.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

The New World Order can suck my balls.

And those damn Jews and Jew lovers too, right?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The New World Order can suck my balls.

And those damn Jews and Jew lovers too, right?
    To the extent that they harm america and it's people, yes, they can suck me in equal proportion.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow I've never seen Dixie be the voice of resason in a thread before.
    There is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.

-Oscar Wilde

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    Wow I've never seen Dixie be the voice of resason in a thread before.

Sarcastic hyperbole is reason? I don't think so.