Thread: Watershed Moment: Why I'm off the reservation

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Watershed Moment: Why I'm off the reservation

It was the Dubai Ports World deal. When one day george bush claimed no knowledge and the next moment he claimed it was thoroughly vetted, my alarms went off. Dubai running ports in america? I've always known about the NWO and used to be just like dixie, but I didn't really realize the planned fate for america. We are to fall under islamic totalitarianism, just like europe.

When it comes to maintaining a buffer state between israel and her enemies, Islam is Islamofascism. But when it comes to protecting america from the muslim invasion, it's the religion of peace.

I could no longer stomache such stark hypocrisy and obvious double standard, you shouldn't either
    Last edited by Blackwater Lunchbreak; 02-24-2007 at 09:22 AM.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Now he is bringing over 7,000 Iraqi's to one day overthrow our government.....

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Now he is bringing over 7,000 Iraqi's to one day overthrow our government.....
    LOL.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I've always known about the NWO and used to be just like dixie, but I didn't really realize the planned fate for america. We are to fall under islamic totalitarianism, just like europe.

Yeah. Sweden has been hit particularly hard with the brand of islamic totalitarianism you speak of. Why I heard just the other day a suicide bombers plot to blow up a pig farm was narrowly thwarted. Good thing people like you are out there to spread the good word and truth.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    Yeah. Sweden has been hit particularly hard with the brand of islamic totalitarianism you speak of. Why I heard just the other day a suicide bombers plot to blow up a pig farm was narrowly thwarted. Good thing people like you are out there to spread the good word and truth.

A. DO you think islam advocates theocracy and are it's adherents understanding it to advocate theocracy?

B. Do you want to live under a muslim theocracy? Or any theocracy?
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

No Theocracy for me , including the Neo Bushist Theocracy.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

When one day george bush claimed no knowledge and the next moment he claimed it was thoroughly vetted, my alarms went off. Dubai running ports in america? I've always known about the NWO and used to be just like dixie, but I didn't really realize the planned fate for america. We are to fall under islamic totalitarianism, just like europe.

You are a complete mental retard, you are not conservative, have never been "like dixie" and never will be "like dixie" in this life, or probably the next. (it will take most of eternity to overcome you level of pinheadeness.)

Once again, put on your tin foil hats and let's all fantasize about some dark evil conspiracy, where Dick Cheney is going to control the world, and we are going to be his slaves!

Dubai, UAE is a modern Islamic nation in the Persian Gulf region, they are mostly moderate Arab Muslims, who do not subscribe to the radical wacko fundamentalist views spewed by OBL. They are very much capitalistic, and have amassed a small empire of capitalist venture, including Trump Dubai, a multi-billion dollar commercial development project funded by the government and 'The Donald' himself.

Paranoia is what killed the ports deal, and it was nothing more than that. Our unwillingness to refrain from judgement of these people, because they are Muslim. Rather than take this opportunity to mend some fences with the Arab Muslim world, we chose to sit in typical American prejudice judgement against them, and I think it was a terrible public relations move on our part to kill the deal. Especially since the only tenable reason for nixing it, was because we fear Muslims.

AssHat gets a lot of mileage out of fear, which is why I don't believe he is, or ever has been, a conservative. No conservative I have ever known has invoked fear and paranoia so vehemently as he, and it just seems to continue on day after day here. One outrageous paranoid claim after another, like a typical knee-jerk reactionary liberal.

Now, Liberals really gripe my ass, but people like AssHat, who want to come off as some kind of 'conservative who's seen the light' are downright offensive to me, they insult my intelligence by expecting me to buy their line. I have more respect for Prissy and Ornut, at least they don't try to hide what they really are, and pretend to be something else. Why do you do it, AssHat? Do you really think there are any conservatives who are fooled by your routine? We're not that fucking stupid!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    When one day george bush claimed no knowledge and the next moment he claimed it was thoroughly vetted, my alarms went off. Dubai running ports in america? I've always known about the NWO and used to be just like dixie, but I didn't really realize the planned fate for america. We are to fall under islamic totalitarianism, just like europe.

You are a complete mental retard, you are not conservative, have never been "like dixie" and never will be "like dixie" in this life, or probably the next. (it will take most of eternity to overcome you level of pinheadeness.)

Once again, put on your tin foil hats and let's all fantasize about some dark evil conspiracy, where Dick Cheney is going to control the world, and we are going to be his slaves!

Dubai, UAE is a modern Islamic nation in the Persian Gulf region, they are mostly moderate Arab Muslims, who do not subscribe to the radical wacko fundamentalist views spewed by OBL. They are very much capitalistic, and have amassed a small empire of capitalist venture, including Trump Dubai, a multi-billion dollar commercial development project funded by the government and 'The Donald' himself.

Paranoia is what killed the ports deal, and it was nothing more than that. Our unwillingness to refrain from judgement of these people, because they are Muslim. Rather than take this opportunity to mend some fences with the Arab Muslim world, we chose to sit in typical American prejudice judgement against them, and I think it was a terrible public relations move on our part to kill the deal. Especially since the only tenable reason for nixing it, was because we fear Muslims.

AssHat gets a lot of mileage out of fear, which is why I don't believe he is, or ever has been, a conservative. No conservative I have ever known has invoked fear and paranoia so vehemently as he, and it just seems to continue on day after day here. One outrageous paranoid claim after another, like a typical knee-jerk reactionary liberal.

Now, Liberals really gripe my ass, but people like AssHat, who want to come off as some kind of 'conservative who's seen the light' are downright offensive to me, they insult my intelligence by expecting me to buy their line. I have more respect for Prissy and Ornut, at least they don't try to hide what they really are, and pretend to be something else. Why do you do it, AssHat? Do you really think there are any conservatives who are fooled by your routine? We're not that fucking stupid!
    It's good the port deal was killed. Only idiots thinks it's a good idea to let islamic dictators run our ports.

Im fear mongering? You sound like the liberals you decry so often.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    No Theocracy for me , including the Neo Bushist Theocracy.

How about Noahide theocracy?

Trump Wins,
    by definition

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL.... yeah, that's kinda what I figured you'd have to say.... nuthin!

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL.... yeah, that's kinda what I figured you'd have to say.... nuthin!

I reiterated how stupid it is to let dubai anywhere near our port operations, and also indicated what a hypocrite you are for accusing me of "fear mongering". It's nothing all right, nothing you can refute, anyway.

do you believe islam is the religion of peace, like your daddy bush says? What about islamofascism? Is that term only used when it's time to protect jews?
    Last edited by Blackwater Lunchbreak; 02-28-2007 at 04:58 PM.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The NWO says, "Muslim control: fine for white people, not for jews."

Trump Wins,
    by definition

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do you hate Jews so much? Do you have a swastika flag hanging on the wall in your computer room? I mean, I pretty much hate Liberalism, but if I am losing a debate on egg prices in China, I don't revert to blaming it on Liberalism! You must have been indoctrinated by the Nazi's at an early age or something, that's the only explanation I can come up with for you bitter hatred of Jews.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why do you hate Jews so much? Do you have a swastika flag hanging on the wall in your computer room? I mean, I pretty much hate Liberalism, but if I am losing a debate on egg prices in China, I don't revert to blaming it on Liberalism! You must have been indoctrinated by the Nazi's at an early age or something, that's the only explanation I can come up with for you bitter hatred of Jews.
    I don't hate jews so much, I just think we, Americans, deserve the same right to borders and protection from islam that our boys are dying for to give to israel.
    Last edited by Blackwater Lunchbreak; 02-28-2007 at 05:36 PM.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't hate jews so much

Nah... of course you don't... it's politically incorrect to claim that, right?

You just want to blame Jews for all the problems of the world, including things like a port contract between the US and UAE, which they had nothing to do with, but you don't "hate" them... not so much, anyway, right?