Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm starting to change my mind on Trump!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Default I'm starting to change my mind on Trump!

Okay, I am starting to see the light with Trump for 2012. I believe he is going to run, he sounds very serious and passionate about doing this, and he is knocking it out of the park in the polling... He is actually someone with some BACKBONE... Instead of the politics as usual crew.

Listening to his interview with Greta, he makes it clear, he is no-nonsense... He is fed up with this shit going on in Washington, and ready to do something about it. I like that. I like the idea of sending a LEADER to Washington, someone who is capable of the leadership as well as the decision making which puts America FIRST again.

He should appeal to AssClown on his China policy... he thinks China is screwing us, and he'll stop that. He also thinks we're pussies when it comes to these wars we're fighting in the middle east, he said he'll go over there and seize the oil wells, to hell with this spending money and lives and leaving! I agree... let's kick their ass and take their damn oil, then tell them how things are going to be. That's what we should've done 30 years ago!!!

Trump is going to set the political world on its ear, and Obama? He's not going to know how to deal with Trump... how do you play politics with a guy who doesn't know or care how politics work, he's just going to beat your socks off as a populist? I mean, Dear God... I would hate to be a Liberal right now.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 276 Times in 251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    let's kick their ass and take their damn oil, then tell them how things are going to be. That's what we should've done 30 years ago!!!
    Well...

At least you're honest, I have to give you that.
    "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." -O'Brien, Nineteen Eighty-Four

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 46 Times in 43 Posts

Okay, I am starting to see the light with Trump for 2012. I believe he is going to run, he sounds very serious and passionate about doing this, and he is knocking it out of the park in the polling... He is actually someone with some BACKBONE... Instead of the politics as usual crew.

Listening to his interview with Greta, he makes it clear, he is no-nonsense... He is fed up with this shit going on in Washington, and ready to do something about it. I like that. I like the idea of sending a LEADER to Washington, someone who is capable of the leadership as well as the decision making which puts America FIRST again.

He should appeal to AssClown on his China policy... he thinks China is screwing us, and he'll stop that. He also thinks we're pussies when it comes to these wars we're fighting in the middle east, he said he'll go over there and seize the oil wells, to hell with this spending money and lives and leaving! I agree... let's kick their ass and take their damn oil, then tell them how things are going to be. That's what we should've done 30 years ago!!!

Trump is going to set the political world on its ear, and Obama? He's not going to know how to deal with Trump... how do you play politics with a guy who doesn't know or care how politics work, he's just going to beat your socks off as a populist? I mean, Dear God... I would hate to be a Liberal right now.

Uh-huh!

Remember when the deal was that Iraq was going to pay us back with oil...and they have yet to do so? Trumps policy would merely be holding Iraq to their word. As to China his rough plan is to force them to the bargaining table where as he has said he "knows how to make deals".

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 276 Times in 251 Posts

Trump is a joke candidate, and this campaign (which will never get off the ground) is a mere publicity stunt.
    "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." -O'Brien, Nineteen Eighty-Four

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rationalist For This Post:

Cancel 2016.2 (04-25-2011), cancel2 2022 (04-22-2011), christiefan915 (04-22-2011), Rune (04-22-2011)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by King of Gods View Post
    Trump is a joke candidate, and this campaign (which will never get off the ground) is a mere publicity stunt.
    I say you are calling this one wrong.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In an interview, Mr. Trump said people are finally realizing he is serious. "Originally they said, 'Oh, Trump is just having a good time,' " he said. "Then they were saying, 'Well, this is getting interesting.' Then, as of today they are really taking it seriously. I'm not playing games. I am totally serious."

Mr. Trump called one of Iowa's leading evangelical leaders last week, and has put out lines to tea-party groups in the state. He also is contacting prominent national religious leaders, while checking off other boxes typical for GOP contenders, such as agreeing to sign the Americans for Tax Reform pledge to never raise taxes.

"Donald's as serious as a heart attack" about running, said Tony Fabrizio, a top Republican pollster who has been in frequent contact with Mr. Trump.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
    Uh-huh!

Remember when the deal was that Iraq was going to pay us back with oil...and they have yet to do so? Trumps policy would merely be holding Iraq to their word. As to China his rough plan is to force them to the bargaining table where as he has said he "knows how to make deals".

Oh, yeah. I remember that. The Iraqis were all "Please come in a kick Saddam out and make our country the staging ground for your war against Al Qaeda and we'll give you our oil."

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bonestorm For This Post:

Beefy (04-30-2011), cancel2 2022 (04-22-2011), charver (04-23-2011), christiefan915 (04-22-2011), Rationalist (04-22-2011), Rune (04-22-2011)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NigelTufnel View Post
    Oh, yeah. I remember that. The Iraqis were all "Please come in a kick Saddam out and make our country the staging ground for your war against Al Qaeda and we'll give you our oil."

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
    I'll tell you what is wrong with us people... Since Ronald Reagan left office, we've not had a leader with the confidence and conviction to stand up to the liberal scumballs and pop you in your silly mouths whenever you open them. We've explored this idiotic notion that we can be "bipartisan" and work together, that we can somehow "moderate" our views to accommodate the left, while the left has used that to beat us senseless with. Even after the election results this last time, you still have Boehner up there "cutting deals" with liberals on spending cuts that can barely even be called that.... and telling us "it was the best deal we could get!" .....By God, I bet it isn't the best deal Donald Trump could've got!

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post

?

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK. I see that the problem with you people is that you're either idiots or sociopaths. Dick Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz making dumbshit predictions about Iraqi oil revenue is a "deal" with the Iraqis that they would pay us back with their oil in exchange for invading their country?

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK. I see that the problem with you people is that you're either idiots or sociopaths. Dick Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz making dumbshit predictions about Iraqi oil revenue is a "deal" with the Iraqis that they would pay us back with their oil in exchange for invading their country?
    Correction: We didn't invade their country... We invaded Saddam Hussein's country, and gave it back to the Iraqi people.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie - In Memoriam For This Post:

Canceled2 (04-22-2011)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Correction: We didn't invade their country... We invaded Saddam Hussein's country, and gave it back to the Iraqi people.
    So we invaded Saddam's country, gave it back to the Iraqi people and now you support Trump's idea to go over there and kick their asses and seize their oil wells?

Like I said, idiots or sociopaths.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So we invaded Saddam's country, gave it back to the Iraqi people and now you support Trump's idea to go over there and kick their asses and seize their oil wells?

Like I said, idiots or sociopaths.
    I think Trump is speaking in retrospect... what we SHOULD have done, how we SHOULD handle these situations in the future. If it's important enough to risk our men and women in uniform, if it costs billions to unleash the might of the American military, then we ought to be getting something out of the deal. I agree with him! To hell with this spending blood and treasure, only to turn it all over to a bunch of thugs who are going to oppress their people yet again. I guarantee you, with the Trump Doctrine, it would stop these little big shits like Qadaffy from running all over us and making us look like fools. Okay, you want to fuck with the US? fine... we'll come take your goddamn oil!