Thread: Instead of more Taxing 'The Rich'....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Default Instead of more Taxing 'The Rich'....

I have been thinking of this idea for a while, and I wanted to get some feedback. I realize many libtards are hooked on this idea of soaking the rich with higher taxes, but the resistance from conservatives is daunting, as they claim it will hurt the economy and destroy jobs... Well, I believe I have come up with the PERFECT plan to please everyone! Hear me out.......

We gather together an all-star panel of experts on nutjobs, my suggestion would be people like; Dr.Phil, Geraldo, Oprah, Donahue, Montel, Rush, and Howard Stern. Whenever we have a wealthy sports figure or celebrity who goes off the hinge end (ala: Anna Nicole, Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohann, Dennis Rodman, Tiger Woods) we bring them before the Nutjob Panel and if they are deemed certifiable nuts, we confiscate ALL their money and institutionalize them for life.

Not only would we be doing something beneficial for the nutjob, (not to mention society as a whole) getting them help for their insanity and taking them off the street so they can't harm others or themselves, but the money we would acquire would go a long way in paying down the national debt!

If we are going to burden the wealthy and redistribute their fortunes, let's at least do it in some sort of sane manner, and to those who are most deserving of it!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Whaaa....? No responses? I expected at least a LITTLE feedback on my idea... but nothing? Not even an off-topic slimeball from an obsessed fan?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 276 Times in 251 Posts

Zzzzzzzzzz.
    "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." -O'Brien, Nineteen Eighty-Four

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why is it lately, every time I see a poster named "King of..." I immediately think of Charlie Sheen?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 885 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 90 Times in 86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I have been thinking of this idea for a while, and I wanted to get some feedback. I realize many libtards are hooked on this idea of soaking the rich with higher taxes, but the resistance from conservatives is daunting, as they claim it will hurt the economy and destroy jobs... Well, I believe I have come up with the PERFECT plan to please everyone! Hear me out.......

We gather together an all-star panel of experts on nutjobs, my suggestion would be people like; Dr.Phil, Geraldo, Oprah, Donahue, Montel, Rush, and Howard Stern. Whenever we have a wealthy sports figure or celebrity who goes off the hinge end (ala: Anna Nicole, Charlie Sheen, Lindsey Lohann, Dennis Rodman, Tiger Woods) we bring them before the Nutjob Panel and if they are deemed certifiable nuts, we confiscate ALL their money and institutionalize them for life.

Not only would we be doing something beneficial for the nutjob, (not to mention society as a whole) getting them help for their insanity and taking them off the street so they can't harm others or themselves, but the money we would acquire would go a long way in paying down the national debt!

If we are going to burden the wealthy and redistribute their fortunes, let's at least do it in some sort of sane manner, and to those who are most deserving of it!

Well,,,,,

Why don't we just take all their property, and let them keep their income?
    Man knows no master save creating heaven,
    or those whom choice and common good ordain.

Demacrat--Republican---------------------Center-------------------------------------------Libartarian
    Marxist, and little freedom--------------------------------------------------Anti-Marxist-Much Liberty

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. . . One is by
    sword. . . The other is by debt.

John Adams 1826

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 885 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 90 Times in 86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    Well,,,,,

That sounds like a great first step.

We can take away their income later.
    Man knows no master save creating heaven,
    or those whom choice and common good ordain.

Demacrat--Republican---------------------Center-------------------------------------------Libartarian
    Marxist, and little freedom--------------------------------------------------Anti-Marxist-Much Liberty

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. . . One is by
    sword. . . The other is by debt.

John Adams 1826

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    Well,,,,,

No, you see, with my plan, once the 'Certifiable Nutso' panel has deemed them nuts, they are institutionalized for life... all their property AND money goes to the government, since they become 'wards of the state.' I can think of dozens off the top of my head... that's a LOT of money we could come up with!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Why is it lately, every time I see a poster named "King of..." I immediately think of Charlie Sheen?
    Winning!
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!