Thanked 12,127 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 503 Times in 476 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Care4all View Post
    Don't threaten me?????? huh????
    Huh? what?

Don't reference my health please.

Wouldn't you agree an information campaign is what is needed at this point?

I think explaining the power of money creation and the dangers of fiat currency is a good starting point for most.

I wouldn't be so anti the order if it's goals weren't so diabolical. They are pro genocide and pointedly anti-white. Promising to destroy white solidarity and ascendancy is the way they got all the other races to sign onto their plan.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Man.... I need to invest in tin foil!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Man.... I need to invest in tin foil!
    Wow . That's really funny, and original. You're a king of comedy. Seriously. Take this stuff on the road!

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Wow . That's really funny, and original. You're a king of comedy. Seriously. Take this stuff on the road!
    I'm already on AlGore's Information Superhighway! I'm finding lots of people are wearing the tin foil hats out there, it's like Pinhead Vogue or something... I figure, a smart and well-timed investment in the tin foil market, should set me up for life. Keep talking up this shit, Asshat! If you can come up with some story angle involving alien abduction of Dick Cheney, I bet that would fly too! Give it a shot!

PNAC was comprised of intellectuals and their pontifications over how we can move forward in the coming century. It wasn't a "plan" it is a "project" and there is a difference. NWO is a concept designed around commerce and economy, and objectively looks at the global market in a different dynamic. If the EU and China continue current growth rates, the isolated US market will eventually collapse, and so will our economy. If the US can form a coalition with Canada, Mexico, and Central and South America, the combined economic power can compete in a future global market economy. Furthermore, if we can continue to foster trade relations with the EU and China, we can all benefit from the strength of consolidation, and our economy will grow over time.

PNAC and NWO are IDEAS, not PLANS. It is a concept, an idea, a suggestion of how we can continue to compete in a growing global market. Keep in mind, countries like China, who benefit from cheap labor and production cost, and the reality that we simply can't compete head to head with them in any market. Keep in mind, other countries are always going to buy goods from the cheapest source, with little or no regard for human rights or wage levels. So, taking this into consideration, even the most retarded moron pinhead can understand, something has to change the dynamic of the market, or we will be left with no one to trade with in the future.

Of course, it sounds so much more exciting and romantic, to imagine some secret cartel of powerful men, pulling the strings behind the curtain, instigating some evil plot to take over the world.... bwahahahahaha! That plays better to the tin-foil hat wearing pinhead crowd, like yourself.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,530 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

She cares about your health of mind and you say it's a threat? Come on Asshat, you know she made no threats...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

No uscit, we are not suppose to sit back and take it!!!! We are to oppose it at every turn....(Remember, I believe according to Revelation, that those that work for a New world order, are those that follow the antichrist movement)

I was just a little concerned with asshat's health....I remember how I was obsessed with it at one point a few years back, and like I had mentioned, it sickened me....because there isn't much a person can do....people will always have more money than me, which gives them more control and gives them the power to follow an agenda, even if it is silent and unobservable to most.

We can't reach these people, but we can reach the people that seem to be their pawns.....the ones we vote for....

Care
    I know picking a few nits here Care, but isn't the intent of Christianity or many religions to have a new world order in their image ?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

but isn't the intent of Christianity or many religions to have a new world order in their image ?

No.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    I know picking a few nits here Care, but isn't the intent of Christianity or many religions to have a new world order in their image ?
    No, we are only commissioned to Spread the Good News, not to force it upon people, just to make them aware of it...only they can accept it, free will still reigns.....

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, we are only commissioned to Spread the Good News, not to force it upon people, just to make them aware of it...only they can accept it, free will still reigns.....
    No onward Christian Soldiers than ?
    It does not seem like you belong to a pentecostal church Care.

Church was hell for me as a child....Teaching me christian values is one thing, but forcing "salvation" doen my throat is quite another. I was in intervention until I was 16, and told my partents I was leaving if they did not back off on the church stuff. Of course dad dies a few months later and mom blamed me for that...

My mom was a travel agent, but I did not realize it for many years. She sure booked me rides on lots of guilt trips
    Last edited by uscitizen; 02-17-2007 at 11:58 AM.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No onward Christian Soldiers than ?
    It does not seem like you belong to a pentecostal church Care.

Church was hell for me as a child....Teaching me christian values is one thing, but forcing "salvation" doen my throat is quite another. I was in intervention until I was 16, and told my partents I was leaving if they did not back off on the church stuff. Of course dad dies a few months later and mom blamed me for that...

My mom was a travel agent, but I did not realize it for many years. She sure booked me rides on lots of guilt trips

i am soooo sorry uscit!

i don't belong to any church now, i came from a ''mixed'' family, father protestant born and raised, mother catholic born and raised....she raised my sister and i catholic....got married very young to another catholic, who was an asshole and abusive....quite a bit older than me....in 2.5 years we got a divorce... i knew i was never to marry again according to the catholic church....stayed single for about a decade, but then, well then i met matt, my soul mate.

i was excommunicated from the catholic church when i married matthew...., but had already stopped going....

so, matt and i got married in his church, a non-denominational Bible Study church in tampa....we participated in sunday services for a while, but then we moved....we tried other churches, any denomination was fine with me....but we never found a church that felt like home....so i then dragged matt to some catholic churches which did feel like home to me and matt went along with it....but i was NOT permitted to receive communion....i wore a scarlett letter for marrying matt, (excommunicated)....which is odd, because marrying matt was about the holiest thing i had ever done in my life....matt did not like them branding me....

so we eventually just started to read and discuss the bible at home....we are both believers, we just don't have a church building to enter....

i bet ya 100 bucks my mother could give more guilt trips than your mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

only my mother's guilt trips were always about ''right and wrong'', never about religion per say.....but morals, and God was never part of the subject....it wasn't god i had to worry about, it was my mother's upper hand!!!lol (but she was real tiny and all i had to do from 13 onwards was stick my arm out and she could not reach! )

care

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is what it is really about Care, You relationship with your religion/God.
    The rest is mostly a social club/support group.
    Religion is not for me, But I am a bit envious of those that can draw comfort from their religion.
    As long as they don't mess with others rights I fully support any religion.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Care, but back to my origional question.
    You do not believe that Christians would like to rule the world and will do what they can (within their limits) to make it happen ?

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    She cares about your health of mind and you say it's a threat? Come on Asshat, you know she made no threats...
    You don't know what I know.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Care, but back to my origional question.
    You do not believe that Christians would like to rule the world and will do what they can (within their limits) to make it happen ?
    No, I do not believe so uscit....there is no goal to rule the world....unless of course you are talking about a very few nutzoid ones imo...but at leat in the largest church in the world, they want no part of it....that was their WORST PERIOD, been there, done that.... nothing like that is preached in Church, or it never was back when I went...

There are some church folk that have gotten involved in politics and have made a deal with the devil, but those are just non Christians to me...they follow nothing that Christ taught, they are mean people, I've never seen anything like it...but like I said, these people sold their souls to the Devil and do not practice Christianity....even if it appears that they do on the surface.... and they are the ones that have given TRUE CHRISTIANS a bad name...imo.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    I'm already on AlGore's Information Superhighway! I'm finding lots of people are wearing the tin foil hats out there, it's like Pinhead Vogue or something... I figure, a smart and well-timed investment in the tin foil market, should set me up for life. Keep talking up this shit, Asshat! If you can come up with some story angle involving alien abduction of Dick Cheney, I bet that would fly too! Give it a shot!

PNAC was comprised of intellectuals and their pontifications over how we can move forward in the coming century. It wasn't a "plan" it is a "project" and there is a difference. NWO is a concept designed around commerce and economy, and objectively looks at the global market in a different dynamic. If the EU and China continue current growth rates, the isolated US market will eventually collapse, and so will our economy. If the US can form a coalition with Canada, Mexico, and Central and South America, the combined economic power can compete in a future global market economy. Furthermore, if we can continue to foster trade relations with the EU and China, we can all benefit from the strength of consolidation, and our economy will grow over time.

PNAC and NWO are IDEAS, not PLANS. It is a concept, an idea, a suggestion of how we can continue to compete in a growing global market. Keep in mind, countries like China, who benefit from cheap labor and production cost, and the reality that we simply can't compete head to head with them in any market. Keep in mind, other countries are always going to buy goods from the cheapest source, with little or no regard for human rights or wage levels. So, taking this into consideration, even the most retarded moron pinhead can understand, something has to change the dynamic of the market, or we will be left with no one to trade with in the future.

Of course, it sounds so much more exciting and romantic, to imagine some secret cartel of powerful men, pulling the strings behind the curtain, instigating some evil plot to take over the world.... bwahahahahaha! That plays better to the tin-foil hat wearing pinhead crowd, like yourself.
    So you fully defend the new world order. It is a plan and it's bad.

Corporate interests are portraying the conclusions you present as the "the only option", but they're not. If you're concerned about competing with china, maybe you should advocate NOT giving them billions of dollars in orders. We don't HAVE to condone slave labor by accepting it's products in the world market. We would not accept an apartheid south africa, so we punished them with trade sanctions, and it worked. Business, like all else in life, should also be conducted within a moral framework.

The borders of nations have always functioned to protect the resources of a nation for the people controlling that land; jobs are a resource too. You're advocating flooding our nations with millions of mexican workers, driving wages to rock bottom levels, simply because that's what CORPORATIONS want. The people have the right to the traditional protections of a functioning border. You do not have the right manipulate the human population because it benefits the bottom line.

We don't have to trade with china. They are fascist and totalitarian; our trade support of them is an abomination. Attempting to compete with china will drive the whole world into slavery, but that's the plan, isn't it?

So you can take your one sided view, and your personal insults, and shove them straight up your noahide ass.