Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: The Plan, not a "theory"

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Never been in one, spent some stickade time though
    So how are either one of us knowledgeable enough to decide what is truth and what is fiction about china and her psion system ?
    One thing is certain it will not be up to our specs as the rest of China is not either.
    Israel locks up several political prisoners....Is there any racial bias involved here ?

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Never been in one, spent some stickade time though
    So how are either one of us knowledgeable enough to decide what is truth and what is fiction about china and her psion system ?
    One thing is certain it will not be up to our specs as the rest of China is not either.
    Israel locks up several political prisoners....Is there any racial bias involved here ?
    Nope. I disagree with it there too and think that we shouldn't trade with companies that would use them as slave labor at the time that they are political prisoners.

I would also state unequivocally that they don't get our aid without changes in human rights issues. Therefore I would never be elected President as that issue seems to be one that the populace disagrees with me.

Oh, and we can read those books and hear tales of those who actually were prisoners there to get a good idea of what happens in Chinese prisons.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

I wish that Republican bill of several years ago had passed. It was going to cut off aid to countries with human rights problems. Repubs puched it hard till it was discovered that it would cut off aid to Israel, the bill died really fast after that.
    Religion before human rights.

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    I wish that Republican bill of several years ago had passed. It was going to cut off aid to countries with human rights problems. Repubs puched it hard till it was discovered that it would cut off aid to Israel, the bill died really fast after that.
    Religion before human rights.
    What are you, some kind of jew hating nazi?
    You should know better than to point out the jew beaten mindset of these self hating white neocons. Baby boomers are the worst. Completely brainwashed.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Anyone could be made a slave at any moment, at the government's whim basically, to accomodate increased production demands...

Oh sure, they just go down to the town square and round up a few of the unemployed deadbeats with nothing to do, right? Or maybe they pull people away from realizing their Chinese Dream of running their own Chinese Laundry? Yeah, I am sure there are tons of people just sitting around China with nothing else to do except be made slaves by the Government! And if it weren't for Evil Ol' Uncle Sam, these poor people would be completely left alone by the Government, because they don't really need the extra production now, and had rather let these poor people live their lives in peace and do as they please. That makes a lot of sense. I'm glad you explained it to me!

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Anyone could be made a slave at any moment, at the government's whim basically, to accomodate increased production demands...

Oh sure, they just go down to the town square and round up a few of the unemployed deadbeats with nothing to do, right? Or maybe they pull people away from realizing their Chinese Dream of running their own Chinese Laundry? Yeah, I am sure there are tons of people just sitting around China with nothing else to do except be made slaves by the Government! And if it weren't for Evil Ol' Uncle Sam, these poor people would be completely left alone by the Government, because they don't really need the extra production now, and had rather let these poor people live their lives in peace and do as they please. That makes a lot of sense. I'm glad you explained it to me!

There could be more people made into slaves. They're not ALL SLAVES already, as you idiotically assert to maintain your idiotic theories.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump