Thread: Conservatives I hate

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Conservatives I hate

I will be able to add to this list as time goes on. But for now, in no particular order:

1) Nancy Grace - she is a slack jawed retard. In addition to her very low brain power, she even looks stupid. I am not making it up. Watch a youtube video and her mouth will always open after an exclamation to illustrate the mouth breather she truly is. Her fiance was murdered when she was younger (pwned) and she lied about details involving it to help launch her career. She also, as a prosecutor, had numerous cases of prosecutorial misconduct, including

"The court agreed that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly use ... [apparently false] testimony" from a detective that there were no other suspects, despite the existence of outstanding arrest warrants for other men."

She also publicly sided with the corrupt prosecution in the duke lacross rape case. Even when the evidence was overwhelming in the guys favor.

In summation, I fucking hate nancy grace.

2) the second conservative I hate, is sheriff arpaio. I shouldn't even have to go over the reasons why I hate this asshole.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Hate is a very strong word you know.. could be construed as vitriolic rhetoric by some... you might want to tone that down. I would hate to have some mentally unstable person go shoot people because of your post. Wouldn't you?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by =IMPERATOR= View Post
    I will be able to add to this list as time goes on. But for now, in no particular order:

1) Nancy Grace - she is a slack jawed retard. In addition to her very low brain power, she even looks stupid. I am not making it up. Watch a youtube video and her mouth will always open after an exclamation to illustrate the mouth breather she truly is. Her fiance was murdered when she was younger (pwned) and she lied about details involving it to help launch her career. She also, as a prosecutor, had numerous cases of prosecutorial misconduct, including

"The court agreed that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly use ... [apparently false] testimony" from a detective that there were no other suspects, despite the existence of outstanding arrest warrants for other men."

She also publicly sided with the corrupt prosecution in the duke lacross rape case. Even when the evidence was overwhelming in the guys favor.

2) the second conservative I hate, is sheriff arpaio. I shouldn't even have to go over the reasons why I hate this asshole.
    The only reason you hate Sheriff Arpaio is because he would make you wear pink underwear and YOU WOULD LIKE IT.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    The only reason you hate Sheriff Arpaio is because he would make you wear pink underwear and YOU WOULD LIKE IT.
    :megusta:

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,621 Times in 10,578 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

He types on his secreted phone while wearing pink underwear and eating soggy sandwiches from a "seclusion cage" being blasted by the sun.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 276 Times in 251 Posts

I dislike:

Ann Coulter (because she's dumb)
    Christine O'Donnell (")
    Sarah Palin (")
    Newt Gingrich (because he's an asshole)
    "We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power." -O'Brien, Nineteen Eighty-Four

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

:lol: Liberal haters.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

I will agree. Nancy Grace is nails on the chalkboard x 1,000,000,000,000 and she HAS GOT to change that friggin' hair!

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

I still can't believe CNN still has Killer Grace on the air. What she did was the most irresponsible act by a journalist I've ever seen in my life. The woman has blood on her hands. I don't know how she can live with her conscience, assuming she has one.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

How can anyone hate a TV show moderator? Just change the damn channel.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Here's a great example of Nancy Grace's character. She performed a prosecutorial brief on an unstable young woman after promising her prior to the interview that the interview wold not be confrontational. To show what a staggering hypocrite Grase is and how completely lacking of character during her deposition for the wrongful death law suit filed against her she requested a federal judge prevent the video recording of the interview to protect her from embarrasement.

What a slime ball.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...93-504083.html
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!