Thread: Illuminati Satanists

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    How else do they get into the government? Give me a break.

A) Noahides are NOT jews. That's the point.

b) One doesn't have to hold elected office to have power.

Besides these two shot gun blasts of derivativeness, do you have anything meaningful?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    A) Noahides are NOT jews. That's the point.

b) One doesn't have to hold elected office to have power.

Besides these two shot gun blasts of derivativeness, do you have anything meaningful?
    I pointed out that you think they are all part of the conspiracy. Or do you only read one out of three posts or some such random number? All of that which I posted can apply to those who also have power unelected as well.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I pointed out that you think they are all part of the conspiracy. Or do you only read one out of three posts or some such random number? All of that which I posted can apply to those who also have power unelected as well.

Only if you consider people with a common theocratic vision and a plan to carry it out "conspirators".

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Only if you consider people with a common theocratic vision and a plan to carry it out "conspirators".
    Which clearly points out you didn't read the posts.

I described a person whose only connection to religious jews was "berg" at the end of their name. There are many such people in the US currently. The assumption that because they are a descedent of a Jew they worship the same way is inane. And, as you have actually stated in other posts, even among the religious these people are in an extreme minority. The assumption that any person who is a Jew is part of this conspiracy is inane.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Which clearly points out you didn't read the posts.

I described a person whose only connection to religious jews was "berg" at the end of their name. There are many such people in the US currently. The assumption that because they are a descedent of a Jew they worship the same way is inane. And, as you have actually stated in other posts, even among the religious these people are in an extreme minority. The assumption that any person who is a Jew is part of this conspiracy is inane.
    The movement is there. i'm not saying 'every jew is a part of it'. simmer down, chicken little. I too am confident that the relative powerlessness of jews as a people would make any scheme of theirs impossible.

Psych. I lied.
    Last edited by Blackwater Lunchbreak; 08-04-2007 at 06:41 AM.