Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mormons and Freemasonry:Don't trust mitt.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I don't need to Google up your conspiracy sites,
    They're not all "conspiracy sites". Many of them are legitimate noahide sites, spreading noahide doctrine and run by rabbis or "righteous gentiles".

if you wish to convince others you bring your information to them.
    I'm bringing my information here. I invite anyone to google noahide and start reading. It's quite bizarre.

I have read your sites and have previously schooled you on this subject.
    Yet you're misrpresenting them. They're not all "wacko" sites. All you do is deny hysterically like a little girl. School yourself.

Your ignorance of Freemasonry scares you, you are clearly afraid of that which you don't understand.
    You explained many times. All they want is that you worship a single god. They just don't say which one. Turns out it's satan.

It simply is inane to call a Fraternal order that concerns itself with charity some sort of "satanism" just because you haven't become a member and refuse to use your actual experience with Freemasons as a guide to who they are and how they act.
    You're one dude. You're just in denial. All they care about is power and our governments are churches are overrun with these satanic vermin.

Instead giving them far more power than they ever will have, and speaking of them as some sort of huge world-running conspiracy.
    They are a huge world running conspiracy.

As I said, go and meet them, talk to them, find out about them from them, you will find that they are men who are strong in their religion, whichever one it is.
    I do talk to them. I talk to you. If they're all like you, they're in complete denial and act like children when confronted with the truth.

That they care about others and give to charity through their Fraternal Order. They will tell you of their experience with Freemasonry, but you don't want to hear. Instead you find a site that gives fake information about some inane "conspiracy" to run the world from a tiny nation of a couple million people. Along with this small minority of people that control less than the state of Rhode Island, they run the government of the largest nation of the world from ever-shrinking membership in lodges they somehow take over the minds of the rest of the world, convincing everybody that an even smaller minority of that previous minority, who want some sort of Messiah to come and kill us all, is really the ones to listen to...
    Ya see, the way hierarchies work is that a small number control many people. Like a pyramid. Like on the dollar bill.

Man, you really are in need of a good therapist. Just make sure you go to one that isn't Jewish, you'll be sucked into the world of Mormons and have to believe in Christ... And spend all your time posting how noachides are actually going to take over the world from their extremely small group of believers that have actually done nothing to you or anybody else....

I cannot imagine living with this amount of paranoia. It is truly sad.
    Or you could quit lying. Do you want to read the forum where the rabbi is saying "yes, we must unfortunately behead christians.

Your diarrhea of words is completely ineffective in shutting out the truth.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,608 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    They're not all "conspiracy sites". Many of them are legitimate noahide sites, spreading noahide doctrine and run by rabbis or "righteous gentiles".

I'm bringing my information here. I invite anyone to google noahide and start reading. It's quite bizarre.
    But you aren't. You want others to go and do something. Bring it here. Show us those sites that are so engrossing to the paranoid. I invite you to go to your local lodge, meet the people you prejudge, and judge from experience.

Yet you're misrpresenting them. They're not all "wacko" sites. All you do is deny hysterically like a little girl. School yourself.

You explained many times. All they want is that you worship a single god. They just don't say which one. Turns out it's satan.
    Rubbish. The only place you find that sentiment is from the conspiracy sites that you say "all of them aren't" which definitively states that most of them are, and the ones that aren't are groups of people who want to desperately believe that they will somehow overcome their powerless status through a Paladin they name the Messiah.

You're one dude. You're just in denial. All they care about is power and our governments are churches are overrun with these satanic vermin.
    This only tells me that you never have met one, other than me. It is silly. Just go and watch them go into a lodge during a meeting. You will find that none are the all-powerful men that you want them so desperately to be.

They are a huge world running conspiracy.

I do talk to them. I talk to you. If they're all like you, they're in complete denial and act like children when confronted with the truth.
    No, children take a mishmash of conspiracy sites and desperate people who wish for power in their powerlessness and pretend they've found the machine that runs the world.

Ya see, the way hierarchies work is that a small number control many people. Like a pyramid. Like on the dollar bill.
    LOL. That small number of people that are Freemasons simply do not even seek the power that you pretend that they have. Only the desperate in denial of reality who want no responsibility for their own actions blame the problems of even something so small as a nation on the powerless minority.

Or you could quit lying. Do you want to read the forum where the rabbi is saying "yes, we must unfortunately behead christians.
    And have you noticed that noahides are the smallest portion of Judaism? That almost all Jews preach against such violence, even to the point of naming this small minority among them as evil?

Your diarrhea of words is completely ineffective in shutting out the truth.
    Talking to yourself again?

This is inane. While a small portion of the world are given the responsibility to run things, they do not all come from the smallest of minorities of the smallest of minorities. They simply cannot have the proportional power necessary to take over the planet. Especially when over half the nations of the world are against them.

Again a desperate attack on what you refuse to even investigate further than your conspiracy sites and sites that promote the minority belief of an extremely minority religion...

There are far larger and more dangerous fish to fry in this world than a powerless minority that has yet to saw the head off of one Christian man, as opposed to a much larger, not minority religion that has members that actually have sawed off the heads of Christian men.

Look to those who actually have the power and act on it, rather than the minute possibility of the tiny minority of the smallest minority group suddenly gaining all the power you wish that they had so hiding wouldn't look so foolish.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It would be like a Buddhist living in fear because they read a neo-nazi site promoting the death of all things not white including those "slanty-lovers" who convert to Buddhism and pretending that all Christians are taking over the entire planet, even in Japan, because of these people saying this.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But you aren't. You want others to go and do something. Bring it here. Show us those sites that are so engrossing to the paranoid. I invite you to go to your local lodge, meet the people you prejudge, and judge from experience.
    Yes, i want others to go and do something. Go see for yourselves what noahide means. Then read the well publicized teachings of freemasonry, which are noahide and elitist.

Rubbish. The only place you find that sentiment is from the conspiracy sites that you say "all of them aren't" which definitively states that most of them are, and the ones that aren't are groups of people who want to desperately believe that they will somehow overcome their powerless status through a Paladin they name the Messiah.
    Rubbish? So you 're british now? what a poseur.

http://noahide.com/ check this one. THere are tons of other noahide sites.

Oh, the poor powerless jews. boo fricking hoo. Do you believe your own lies?

This only tells me that you never have met one, other than me. It is silly. Just go and watch them go into a lodge during a meeting. You will find that none are the all-powerful men that you want them so desperately to be.
    Most of you are idiotic dupes who really don't know what going on.

No, children take a mishmash of conspiracy sites and desperate people who wish for power in their powerlessness and pretend they've found the machine that runs the world.
    No. Reasonable people believe it's more likely that a powerful elite shapes world events rather than believe that "shit happens".

LOL. That small number of people that are Freemasons simply do not even seek the power that you pretend that they have. Only the desperate in denial of reality who want no responsibility for their own actions blame the problems of even something so small as a nation on the powerless minority.
    Oh the powerless minority. Perhaps you don't understand how hierarchies work. Through hierarchies, the small number at the top control the vast majority at the bottom. That's how all modern governments are. WHo's really the idiot here?

And have you noticed that noahides are the smallest portion of Judaism? That almost all Jews preach against such violence, even to the point of naming this small minority among them as evil?
    What violence are you speaking of? ANd which jews are preaching against it? can you provide a link? I have.

Talking to yourself again?
    I might as well be, once you go into "deflect and defame" mode.

This is inane. While a small portion of the world are given the responsibility to run things, they do not all come from the smallest of minorities of the smallest of minorities. They simply cannot have the proportional power necessary to take over the planet. Especially when over half the nations of the world are against them.
    The biggest power is the control of the worlds financial apparatus, and the control of monetray policy. Again, minorities are always in control. These are the same arguments that were stupid before.

Again a desperate attack on what you refuse to even investigate further than your conspiracy sites and sites that promote the minority belief of an extremely minority religion...
    Again, you misrepresenting what's out there. There are plenty of legitimate noahide sites. The power of the jews is mulitplied immensely by the power seeking righteous gentiles who just want power or are duped by wrong teachings in christian church.

There are far larger and more dangerous fish to fry in this world than a powerless minority that has yet to saw the head off of one Christian man, as opposed to a much larger, not minority religion that has members that actually have sawed off the heads of Christian men.
    Islam is bad too, you have no problem there. True christianity stand against the elitist hierarchies that have invaded all organized religions, including "christianity" itself.

If all this were so silly, your panties wouldn't be in such a wad.

Look to those who actually have the power and act on it, rather than the minute possibility of the tiny minority of the smallest minority group suddenly gaining all the power you wish that they had so hiding wouldn't look so foolish.
    I am. Im looking at the coalition of freemasons, noahides, jews, and evangelicals. That's enough to do us all in.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you want them to read the sites then bring them here. That you don't want to post them just shows that you are afraid of your sourcing.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It would be like a Buddhist living in fear because they read a neo-nazi site promoting the death of all things not white including those "slanty-lovers" who convert to Buddhism and pretending that all Christians are taking over the entire planet, even in Japan, because of these people saying this.
    Except criticizing neonazis is allowed and encouraged. Referring to jews as anything but victims is just not allowed, because of the extent of their mind control. Break free, little goy.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Last edited by Blackwater Lunchbreak; 02-02-2007 at 08:27 PM.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, i want others to go and do something. Go see for yourselves what noahide means. Then read the well publicized teachings of freemasonry, which are noahide and elitist.

Rubbish? So you 're british now? what a poseur.

http://noahide.com/ check this one. THere are tons of other noahide sites.

Oh, the poor powerless jews. boo fricking hoo. Do you believe your own lies?
    I disbelieve yours.

Most of you are idiotic dupes who really don't know what going on.
    Again, talking to yourself? Most people who believe those silly sites are gullible dupes predisposed toward that type of paranoia because they desperately want everything that goes wrong to be somebody else's fault.

No. Reasonable people believe it's more likely that a powerful elite shapes world events rather than believe that "shit happens".
    How foolish. I didn't say that the powerful don't shape events, I said that only those who are desperate to blame somebody less powerful than them, are the ones that believe such powerless people rule the world.

Oh the powerless minority. Perhaps you don't understand how hierarchies work. Through hierarchies, the small number at the top control the vast majority at the bottom. That's how all modern governments are. WHo's really the idiot here?
    Clearly you. I already told you that a small number of people that are among the majority rule the world. I also told you that only a moron believes that a tiny minority (noahides) of a tiny majority (Jews) can control the rest of the world. They don't even have enough support within their tiny minority to even seize power there and so they dream of the day that their messiah will come and save them all. You then read their sites as they dream of the power they will never have, and then you spread it as if it is something to actually fear.

What violence are you speaking of? ANd which jews are preaching against it? can you provide a link? I have.
    No you haven't. You have asked me to provide them for you.

I might as well be, once you go into "deflect and defame" mode.
    Right, like when you attempt to blame Freemasonry for all that is wrong with the world?

The biggest power is the control of the worlds financial apparatus, and the control of monetray policy. Again, minorities are always in control. These are the same arguments that were stupid before.
    Rubbish. Once again, a small number of people run things, but they are of the majority. Smaller number does not mean that the powerless suddenly have all the control. Smaller numbers of the majority control those things.

Again, you misrepresenting what's out there. There are plenty of legitimate noahide sites. The power of the jews is mulitplied immensely by the power seeking righteous gentiles who just want power or are duped by wrong teachings in christian church.
    Then post them. And the power of the Jews is simply not really there unless you desperately want to believe that noahides, which are a small minority of the Jews out there, actually are the sole owners of all the banks, etc. This is inane, those sites are run by those who desperately want the power they'll never have.

Islam is bad too, you have no problem there. True christianity stand against the elitist hierarchies that have invaded all organized religions, including "christianity" itself.

If all this were so silly, your panties wouldn't be in such a wad.
    The only panty wad here is in your pants. Seriously. "Go and look it up, because I know that the sites I provide are all silly conspiracies and desperate hopeless men who want a messiah to solve all their problems because they know that they cannot." is not an argument. It is a panty wad.

I am. Im looking at the coalition of freemasons, noahides, jews, and evangelicals. That's enough to do us all in.
    Right a nonsensical "coalition" of mismatched groups? I'm looking at a silly conspiracy theorist. I should create a Conspiracy Forum on the site and move this to it.

Let's say this, I have read the sites you gave links to long ago on another site. They were sad little men pretending to be strong while knowing they had no power and paranoid conspiracy theories. I have read them before on another site that actually is all about conspiracies... Either way I remain wholly skeptical for the very real reasons I have provided above.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anyway the strongest movement of these "noahides" is the Chabad-Lubavitch movement, it is considered a cult by Jewish people across the world.

They are a racist movement much like the KKK, hence my suggestion of reading the KKK site and then being shocked how Christians promote violence on all things not "white"... It is almost exactly the same, except there are far more Christians in the KKK than Jews in this cult that you are so paranoid of.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I disbelieve yours.
    What am I lying about? Hysterical denials are not an effective rebuttal.

Again, talking to yourself? Most people who believe those silly sites are gullible dupes predisposed toward that type of paranoia because they desperately want everything that goes wrong to be somebody else's fault.
    Your label and dismiss strategy is failing. It's not paranoia to recognize who controls what in the world. It's actually responsible living.

How foolish. I didn't say that the powerful don't shape events, I said that only those who are desperate to blame somebody less powerful than them, are the ones that believe such powerless people rule the world.
    Jews, freemasons, evangelicals, and one world order types are all very powerful. Given that, I don't know what you're yammering about.

Clearly you. I already told you that a small number of people that are among the majority rule the world. I also told you that only a moron believes that a tiny minority (noahides) of a tiny majority (Jews) can control the rest of the world. They don't even have enough support within their tiny minority to even seize power there and so they dream of the day that their messiah will come and save them all. You then read their sites as they dream of the power they will never have, and then you spread it as if it is something to actually fear.
    A majority of people rule the world? what are you talking about. they have the power, as evidence by your steadfast and idiotic denial in the face of all evidence.

No you haven't. You have asked me to provide them for you.
    I have provided links. and evidence. and compelling argumentation, and all you provide in return is diarrhea of the mouth. Go brush your teeth.

Right, like when you attempt to blame Freemasonry for all that is wrong with the world?
    I blame the diabolical conspiracy of which freemasonry is an integral part.

Rubbish. Once again, a small number of people run things, but they are of the majority. Smaller number does not mean that the powerless suddenly have all the control. Smaller numbers of the majority control those things.
    But they are noahides and freemasons, (same thing) who are jew worshippers. Noahidism is a race cult intended for all, with jews as the master race.

Then post them. And the power of the Jews is simply not really there unless you desperately want to believe that noahides, which are a small minority of the Jews out there, actually are the sole owners of all the banks, etc. This is inane, those sites are run by those who desperately want the power they'll never have.
    I have. And noahides are not jews, you ignorant ass.

The only panty wad here is in your pants. Seriously. "Go and look it up, because I know that the sites I provide are all silly conspiracies and desperate hopeless men who want a messiah to solve all their problems because they know that they cannot." is not an argument. It is a panty wad.
    You obviously don't know, becasue you're completely wrong.

Right a nonsensical "coalition" of mismatched groups? I'm looking at a silly conspiracy theorist. I should create a Conspiracy Forum on the site and move this to it.
    They're not mismatched, they're united by a talmudic/kabbalistic worldview.

Let's say this, I have read the sites you gave links to long ago on another site. They were sad little men pretending to be strong while knowing they had no power and paranoid conspiracy theories. I have read them before on another site that actually is all about conspiracies... Either way I remain wholly skeptical for the very real reasons I have provided above.
    You obviously have not.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Basically noahidism is like wahabbism, just without the actual power...

Unless you live in Quebec.

http://www.ety.com/HRP/racehate/goyimdead.htm

Notice:

The websites of HRP and of the NATIONAL JOURNAL denounce this kind of race hate. The following examples show what hate can do when it is allowed to operate under the guise of "religion":

Etc. I read your silly sites. I also read other ones, and understand what a small minority and how even Jewish people are against his cult. It's okay, you can breathe deeply and find another minority group to blame the running of the world on...
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anyway the strongest movement of these "noahides" is the Chabad-Lubavitch movement, it is considered a cult by Jewish people across the world.

They are a racist movement much like the KKK, hence my suggestion of reading the KKK site and then being shocked how Christians promote violence on all things not "white"... It is almost exactly the same, except there are far more Christians in the KKK than Jews in this cult that you are so paranoid of.
    That's what they say for public consumption. The lubavitchers are just willing to tell the truth about pharisaic/rabbinical judaism.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Basically noahidism is like wahabbism, just without the actual power...

Unless you live in Quebec.

http://www.ety.com/HRP/racehate/goyimdead.htm

Notice:

The websites of HRP and of the NATIONAL JOURNAL denounce this kind of race hate. The following examples show what hate can do when it is allowed to operate under the guise of "religion":

Etc. I read your silly sites. I also read other ones, and understand what a small minority and how even Jewish people are against his cult. It's okay, you can breathe deeply and find another minority group to blame the running of the world on...

So someone denounces them. So what. Mass unwillingness to even consider this aspect of judaism is the danger. You denied it until I embarrassed you by truthing you out hard core.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What am I lying about? Hysterical denials are not an effective rebuttal.

Your label and dismiss strategy is failing. It's not paranoia to recognize who controls what in the world. It's actually responsible living.

Jews, freemasons, evangelicals, and one world order types are all very powerful. Given that, I don't know what you're yammering about.

A majority of people rule the world? what are you talking about. they have the power, as evidence by your steadfast and idiotic denial in the face of all evidence.

I have provided links. and evidence. and compelling argumentation, and all you provide in return is diarrhea of the mouth. Go brush your teeth.
    You have yet to provide even one site. This is getting seriously unsettling. The person who supposedly has given sites has yet to provide even one link to anywhere on the internet? Give me a break. You have provided nothing but speculation and a reference to sites that are totally non-existent here. You have provided nothing but that same "diarrhea of the mouth".

I have actually provided a site talking of the evils of the tiny cult that doesn't control the world, you have provided not even one iota. This is because you know that the sites you provide are exactly as I describe.

I blame the diabolical conspiracy of which freemasonry is an integral part.
    Whatever, I give you the opportunity to know about freemasonry. Those on this site know I am not "evil" and not some sort of "diabolical" world leader.

But they are noahides and freemasons, (same thing) who are jew worshippers. Noahidism is a race cult intended for all, with jews as the master race.
    No noahides are not the same thing as Freemasons. Even the sites that post the rituals of Freemasonry make no claim. This is truly desperate, RWA, you are usually better than this. What has made you fade so much?

I have. And noahides are not jews, you ignorant ass.
    And you cannot understand English. They are the smallest minority of that small minority which are the Jews.

Amazing. I have yet to use curse words at all.... Or to use any other than the very words you use to "describe" me towards you. Why do the desperate always resort to the name-calling?

You obviously don't know, becasue you're completely wrong.

They're not mismatched, they're united by a talmudic/kabbalistic worldview.
    They are not. I have given you what Freemasonry is about, that you so desperately want to believe that they run the world doesn't change the truth, it just makes you look silly and desperate.

You obviously have not.
    Ah, but I have. And I actually provided a link, unlike the other clearly disingenuous poster in this thread.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries