Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mormons and Freemasonry:Don't trust mitt.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Mormons and Freemasonry:Don't trust mitt.

Mormons are freemasons and thus Noahides. They wish to bring you under jew servitude. I will furnish proof of anything you doubt.

http://www.freemason.org/cfo/may_june_2001/mormon.htm
    Mormonism and Freemasonry are so intimately interwoven and interrelated that the two can never be dissociated. Mormonism was born in the throes of the holocaust provoked by the Anti-Masonic Morgan affair of 1826. What I shall attempt to cover is the period from the beginning of Mormonism is the 1820's, with its early Masonic ties, through social and political upheaval in New York State tied into the so-called Morgan Affair, the establishment and marriage of Freemasonry and Mormonism in Nauvoo, Illinois; the assassination of Joseph Smith by members of the Masonic Fraternity, the subsequent exodus to Utah by Brigham Young, the rejection of Mormonism by Utah Freemasonry, and finally the coming of universal Freemasonry to Utah.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mitt is a Republican, And a politician, why would I trust him anyway ?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mormons are Freemasons? Wha? I do know of one Mormon who is a Freemason, but definitively I can tell you, not all mormons are Freemasons. In fact, at least half of them cannot be.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There are elements of Freemasonry in the Mormon Temple ceremonies...

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Mormons are Freemasons? Wha? I do know of one Mormon who is a Freemason, but definitively I can tell you, not all mormons are Freemasons. In fact, at least half of them cannot be.
    The mormon leadership will mislead their people into the hands of satan when the time comes.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine View Post
    There are elements of Freemasonry in the Mormon Temple ceremonies...
    When people meet they shake hands, therefore there are "elements" of Freemasonry. This is the most ridiculous statement I have ever seen. If all it took to make Freemasons was an "element" every single person on the planet could then be considered Freemasons.

The Catholic church considers all Freemasons apostate, yet in their ceremonies you can find similarities to some of the Freemason Ceremonies (you can find similarities in almost any ceremony to another ceremony), they too must be Freemasons...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There are probably a couple of elements of the mormon worship that is the same as satanic worship as well
    Same for the christian worship, etc...

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    There are probably a couple of elements of the mormon worship that is the same as satanic worship as well
    Same for the christian worship, etc...
    Oh, yeah. The Satanic Church uses wafers in their communion ceremony, much like the christians use wafers. That is an element of Christianity in Satanism, so they must really be Christians!

Dang!

There is a donation box in Buddhist Temples, much like in Catholic Churches. That is an element of similarity. Therefore All Buddhists, though they don't believe in God, don't confess to priests, do not seek forgiveness in that manner, are all Christians... or are all Christians Buddhists, I'm not quite sure how this "element of" thing works. It seems that whatever is more "evil" corrupts the other, and "evil" is comprised of those things not specifically to AHZ's beliefs on Freemasonry. Therefore, since all Buddhists temples give to Charity as do all Christian Churches, they must ALL BE FREEMASONS!!!1111SHIFT+1!!1!

OMGZ!!!1!!11!!!SHIFT+1!!1!

- -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh, yeah. The Satanic Church uses wafers in their communion ceremony, much like the christians use wafers. That is an element of Christianity in Satanism, so they must really be Christians!

Dang!

There is a donation box in Buddhist Temples, much like in Catholic Churches. That is an element of similarity. Therefore All Buddhists, though they don't believe in God, don't confess to priests, do not seek forgiveness in that manner, are all Christians... or are all Christians Buddhists, I'm not quite sure how this "element of" thing works. It seems that whatever is more "evil" corrupts the other, and "evil" is comprised of those things not specifically to AHZ's beliefs on Freemasonry. Therefore, since all Buddhists temples give to Charity as do all Christian Churches, they must ALL BE FREEMASONS!!!1111SHIFT+1!!1!

OMGZ!!!1!!11!!!SHIFT+1!!1!

Your silliness and hyperbole do nothing to obviate the truth of the masonic roots of mormonism. I'll take you to the mat again, dude. Just name a time and place. Your denials are pathetic and only prove my correctness.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Your silliness and hyperbole do nothing to obviate the truth of the masonic roots of mormonism. I'll take you to the mat again, dude. Just name a time and place. Your denials are pathetic and only prove my correctness.
    Your conspiracy theories are lame. They are based on some of the least powerful people that I know who only give to charity. They are based on suspicion and unreasonable fear of the unknown, even though they aren't unknown... Everybody that I know, knows at least one Freemason. Usually far more of them. Instead of judging on experience and understanding of the people that they actually meet, those who believe in these inane theories welcome any thought that "a small number" of them are somehow controlling the world in some sort of negative fashion.

One is not allowed to speak of politics in a Freemasonry meeting. The control nothing but their own money which they give freely when it is deemed that people are in need.

Why have you such a need to blame others for things that go wrong? We vote for people that refuse to keep our borders, shoot that refuse to even see a need for it. Blame it on the Freemasons and a minority of Jewish people! It must be THEM... A desperate need for THEM to exist is what this is based on. It makes people believe the most inane things rather than what their own experience and knowledge of a person, or many for that matter, may be.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is true that the man who started that religion was a Freemason, but that is about the only connection at all to Freemasonry other than they have ceremonies that have some "elements" of "freemasonry" in them.

That is just plain silly, all ceremonies of a type have elements of other ceremonies of that same type in them. Hence my reference to the communion wafer used in Aleister Crowley's Satanic ritual of Communion (which involves other elements that are clearly not Christian, much like Mormon ceremonies contain other elements that are not Freemasonry but I digress here).

Attempting to make similar elements in a ceremony that the founder of the religion saw and somewhat imitated, like almost all people use elements of what they learned from the past, doesn't make the LDS church into Freemasons, it in fact makes them into Priests, as you would know if you knew anything at all about the religion.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is true that the man who started that religion was a Freemason, but that is about the only connection at all to Freemasonry other than they have ceremonies that have some "elements" of "freemasonry" in them.

That is just plain silly, all ceremonies of a type have elements of other ceremonies of that same type in them. Hence my reference to the communion wafer used in Aleister Crowley's Satanic ritual of Communion (which involves other elements that are clearly not Christian, much like Mormon ceremonies contain other elements that are not Freemasonry but I digress here).

Attempting to make similar elements in a ceremony that the founder of the religion saw and somewhat imitated, like almost all people use elements of what they learned from the past, doesn't make the LDS church into Freemasons, it in fact makes them into Priests, as you would know if you knew anything at all about the religion.

I don't care about the cereomonies. It's the jew worship that freemasonry/noahidism/dispensationalism condones that bothers me. You stupid goy are turning off your brains to become subservient jew pawns.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't care about the cereomonies. It's the jew worship that freemasonry/noahidism/dispensationalism condones that bothers me. You stupid goy are turning off your brains to become subservient jew pawns.
    There is no "Jew worship" that I have ever seen evident in Freemasonry. Do you think Thomas Jefferson was a "Jew worshiper"? How about George Washington? Which of them started "Jew Worship" as the national religion?
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is no "Jew worship" that I have ever seen evident in Freemasonry. Do you think Thomas Jefferson was a "Jew worshiper"? How about George Washington? Which of them started "Jew Worship" as the national religion?

They were all secret society types, Which are all based around the infernal teachings of pharisaic judaism, pure satanic elitism.

First google noahidism. Then remind yourself that the 21'st degree of freemasonry is the patriarch noachite. Then google the articles about the masons wanting to rebuild the temple at jerusalem. If you deny any of these links, i will post the research for you and embarrass the crap out of you. K, pumpkin?
    Last edited by Blackwater Lunchbreak; 02-02-2007 at 07:11 PM.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They were all secret society types, Which are all based around the infernal teachings of pharisaic judaism, pure satanic elitism.

First google noahidism. Then remind yourself that the 21'st degree of freemasonry is the patriarch noachite. Then google the articles about the masons wanting to rebuild the temple at jerusalem. If you deny any of these links, i will post the research for you and embarrass the crap out of you. K, pumpkin?
    I don't need to Google up your conspiracy sites, if you wish to convince others you bring your information to them. I have read your sites and have previously schooled you on this subject. Your ignorance of Freemasonry scares you, you are clearly afraid of that which you don't understand. It simply is inane to call a Fraternal order that concerns itself with charity some sort of "satanism" just because you haven't become a member and refuse to use your actual experience with Freemasons as a guide to who they are and how they act. Instead giving them far more power than they ever will have, and speaking of them as some sort of huge world-running conspiracy.

As I said, go and meet them, talk to them, find out about them from them, you will find that they are men who are strong in their religion, whichever one it is. That they care about others and give to charity through their Fraternal Order. They will tell you of their experience with Freemasonry, but you don't want to hear. Instead you find a site that gives fake information about some inane "conspiracy" to run the world from a tiny nation of a couple million people. Along with this small minority of people that control less than the state of Rhode Island, they run the government of the largest nation of the world from ever-shrinking membership in lodges they somehow take over the minds of the rest of the world, convincing everybody that an even smaller minority of that previous minority, who want some sort of Messiah to come and kill us all, is really the ones to listen to...

Man, you really are in need of a good therapist. Just make sure you go to one that isn't Jewish, you'll be sucked into the world of Mormons and have to believe in Christ... And spend all your time posting how noachides are actually going to take over the world from their extremely small group of believers that have actually done nothing to you or anybody else....

I cannot imagine living with this amount of paranoia. It is truly sad.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle