Thread: Warning personal stuff

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Talking Warning personal stuff

I am so proud of myself, I just have to brag! I went to see the oncologist yesterday and I hadn't seen Dr. Max the last two visits, I was going every three months, so when he walked into my office, he didn't recognize me!!!!

He looked at me, looked at his chart! I jumped out of my chair and said, "yes, it me, I have lost 20 lbs since I last saw you and my hair is long, again!

He told me, "you are going to make it"

I told him, "I know I am, I want to live and have so much to live for"

I have lost all the weight I put on during chemo, yes, I was one of those that gained weight instead of losing it! I think the marijuana was a great benefit!

I don't have to go back to see him for six months! I graduated! I am so happy that I have been dancing since yesterday!

I just wanted to share this with the people who have been there for me since this ordeal started. I am sorry that belme isn't around anymore, his wife was diagnosed six months before myself and I really would like to know how the Contessa is doing! Belme would always give me the heads up as to what I was headed for and I loved him for that!

I have to stay on the Femara for 18 more months! and then I will be FREEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thanks to all of you who have shown me the love!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 729 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 152 Times in 139 Posts

WoW! Great for you! I have been witness to the effects of chemo. A tough process to endure.

I lost around 30 lbs over the last yr. but I did it the right way... pure stress.
    War Is Peace
    Freedom Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

George Orwell

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crashk View Post
    WoW! Great for you! I have been witness to the effects of chemo. A tough process to endure.

I lost around 30 lbs over the last yr. but I did it the right way... pure stress.
    Ahahaha, the worst way! Mine, cutting out soda and sugar! Exercising and meditating it away, see yourself thin! Apparently it works! I tried it through stress and got cancer instead, so I have to give up stress!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    I am so proud of myself, I just have to brag! I went to see the oncologist yesterday and I hadn't seen Dr. Max the last two visits, I was going every three months, so when he walked into my office, he didn't recognize me!!!!

He looked at me, looked at his chart! I jumped out of my chair and said, "yes, it me, I have lost 20 lbs since I last saw you and my hair is long, again!

I have lost all the weight I put on during chemo, yes, I was one of those that gained weight instead of losing it! I think the marijuana was a great benefit!

I don't have to go back to see him for six months! I graduated! I am so happy that I have been dancing since yesterday!

I just wanted to share this with the people who have been there for me since this ordeal started. I am sorry that belme isn't around anymore, his wife was diagnosed six months before myself and I really would like to know how the Contessa is doing! Belme would always give me the heads up as to what I was headed for and I loved him for that!

I have to stay on the Femara for 18 more months! and then I will be FREEEEEEEEEEEE!

Good news! I hope your ordeal is over

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Good news! I hope your ordeal is over
    Thanks, not over quite yet, but getting better all the time.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

Congrats, Frog!!
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Wonderful news! You went through a lot of crap to get to this point but it all worked out in the end. I'm so happy for you and I'll bet Bud and the kids are doing cartwheels. (((((hugs)))))

Par-tay!

I hope the Contessa's doing all right also. It seemed like her treatments were working. I miss Belme too. Hope he just left because he got sick of the craziness and not because of health problems.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Wonderful news! You went through a lot of crap to get to this point but it all worked out in the end. I'm so happy for you and I'll bet Bud and the kids are doing cartwheels. (((((hugs)))))

Par-tay!

I hope the Contessa's doing all right also. It seemed like her treatments were working. I miss Belme too. Hope he just left because he got sick of the craziness and not because of health problems.
    I hope so, too! Bud and the kids are overjoyed!

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by apple0154 View Post
    Congrats, Frog!!
    Thanks, apple, life is good! and with all my purchases from ebay, life is beautiful, too! I love my pearls!

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    big hugs! you are sweet!

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 623 Times in 562 Posts

Congrats, cannabis has anti cancer agents in it.
    The stone that the builder refused
    Will always be the head corner stone

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

fantastic!

Keep on keepin on girlfriend

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,659 Times in 7,357 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

I just read this Rana but that is GREAT NEWS!!

CONGRATS ON KICKING CANCER'S ASS!

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 885 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 90 Times in 86 Posts

Thanks, not over quite yet, but getting better all the time.
    I didn't know.

I'm glad to hear you're doing good.
    Man knows no master save creating heaven,
    or those whom choice and common good ordain.

Demacrat--Republican---------------------Center-------------------------------------------Libartarian
    Marxist, and little freedom--------------------------------------------------Anti-Marxist-Much Liberty

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. . . One is by
    sword. . . The other is by debt.

John Adams 1826