Thread: The Ecstasy of Empire

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Do you ever fight? I've never seen a chicken hawk fight before. Run, yes. Fight? Never.
    Of course he does, Mott.

Just because all potential opponents have, so far, failed to solve the three riddles leading to a box of coordinates buried under the shadow of the spire of the old church at noon, on a Thursday, of a month containing the letter 'N', does not mean SM's not ready to show the internets his fearsome fisting techniques.

2. #32 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by charver View Post
    Of course he does, Mott.

Just because all potential opponents have, so far, failed to solve the three riddles leading to a box of coordinates buried under the shadow of the spire of the old church at noon, on a Thursday, of a month containing the letter 'N', does not mean SM's not ready to show the internets his fearsome fisting techniques.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

Do you ever fight? I've never seen a chicken hawk fight before. Run, yes. Fight? Never.
    I guess that proves your childish taut is false since I've never run from a fight. Never. I'd rather get my ass beat then be a coward. I've lost my share but I got some great punches in.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damn Yankee View Post
    Yes. I never get directly involved when chicks fight.
    :lol:

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Recovery? No I'd say now your the biggest anti-globalization, anti-neocon fucknut in cyberspace. No recovery there Asshat! LOL
    I have recovered from the mental disease of globalization, AKA internationalist fascism.
    Last edited by Hermes Thoth; 08-19-2010 at 10:52 AM.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 729 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 152 Times in 139 Posts

So if we're turning this thread into a bar fight thread I gotta get some punches in.
    I played guitar in bar bands for years. Saw many fights and was involved in a couple. Got scars to prove it. I wrote a song about all the fights I had seen over the years wrapped into 1 song. It's called Rockin' Down on Market Street. I play all instruments but am no singer.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/...d=2362&alid=-1

This happened at the Green Acers Bar in Austintown Ohio, a real hole. So these two rather large women were getting drunk and crying on each others shoulders. 2 business types decided to try to pick them up. The guys were trying to talk to these rather large women who were not in the mood. They followed them outside. One of the girls had a cousin who was on leave from the Marines and he was out there enjoying his alcohol buzz. He was drunk as a monkey. The marine thought these two horny guys were the reason his cousin was crying. Getting the picture?
    The Marine punched Mr. Horny #1 and knocked him down, he scrambled away. Mr. Horny #2 then made a huge mistake, he went for the Marine who immediately had him down on the ground rubbing his face in the parking lot gravel. His face was hamburger when Mr. Horny #1 came back from his car with his pistol. He let one fly in the air which stopped us in our tracks, we were hauling equipment to our truck. He put the gun behind the Marines ear and threatened to kill him. The shot brought a couple of the local bikers, the Handfull, out of the bar. Joe the bass player and I were taking cover behind the engine of our truck. I thought it was going escalate into a bloody mess but the bikers restrained the Marine, pointed their guns at Mr. Horny #1 and ended up going home with the girls. LOL. Just a normal nite with the band! We laughed all the way home. Poor Mr. Horny #2.
    War Is Peace
    Freedom Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

George Orwell

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I like large women.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Plus, rana, I used to actually believe that having good skills would protect against outsourcing, because that's how the neocons used to sell it, but that 's a lie.
    I know Ass, we use to believe a lot of things that have been proven false. I was told that if I was a good girl and treated everyone fairly that it would come back to me and that is not always the case...

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crashk View Post
    So if we're turning this thread into a bar fight thread I gotta get some punches in.
    I played guitar in bar bands for years. Saw many fights and was involved in a couple. Got scars to prove it. I wrote a song about all the fights I had seen over the years wrapped into 1 song. It's called Rockin' Down on Market Street. I play all instruments but am no singer.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/...d=2362&alid=-1

This happened at the Green Acers Bar in Austintown Ohio, a real hole. So these two rather large women were getting drunk and crying on each others shoulders. 2 business types decided to try to pick them up. The guys were trying to talk to these rather large women who were not in the mood. They followed them outside. One of the girls had a cousin who was on leave from the Marines and he was out there enjoying his alcohol buzz. He was drunk as a monkey. The marine thought these two horny guys were the reason his cousin was crying. Getting the picture?
    The Marine punched Mr. Horny #1 and knocked him down, he scrambled away. Mr. Horny #2 then made a huge mistake, he went for the Marine who immediately had him down on the ground rubbing his face in the parking lot gravel. His face was hamburger when Mr. Horny #1 came back from his car with his pistol. He let one fly in the air which stopped us in our tracks, we were hauling equipment to our truck. He put the gun behind the Marines ear and threatened to kill him. The shot brought a couple of the local bikers, the Handfull, out of the bar. Joe the bass player and I were taking cover behind the engine of our truck. I thought it was going escalate into a bloody mess but the bikers restrained the Marine, pointed their guns at Mr. Horny #1 and ended up going home with the girls. LOL. Just a normal nite with the band! We laughed all the way home. Poor Mr. Horny #2.
    AWESOME! Do you use garage band or how do you download to the internet?

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    AWESOME! Do you use garage band or how do you download to the internet?
    thx.
    I've used Cubase and a couple of others but lately garageband works just fine.

sign up with nowhereradio, they give you free space and you just upload your mp3s. There are many sites that give you free space and some that charge I think.
    War Is Peace
    Freedom Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

George Orwell

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Is the music as retarded as you are?

12. #42 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

If this is what you contribute to the site, I can see why you are afraid to take my bet. Losing would leave you nothing to say.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Music is subjective. Experiencing new things opens the mind to new ideas and therefore not for you.

I just added a tune just for you DYank, it's about fishing-called Mosquito Creek, maybe you can relate if you are not to scared.
    Take a chance and turn it up.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/crash/singles
    War Is Peace
    Freedom Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

George Orwell

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Crashk View Post
    Music is subjective. Experiencing new things opens the mind to new ideas and therefore not for you.

I just added a tune just for you DYank, it's about fishing-called Mosquito Creek, maybe you can relate if you are not to scared.
    Take a chance and turn it up.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/crash/singles
    Wow that sucked. I'm embarrassed for you.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wow that sucked. I'm embarrassed for you.
    Well hey, art is subjective and a bad response is better than no response at all. Why don't you get off your fat ass and do something creative?
    War Is Peace
    Freedom Is Slavery
    Ignorance Is Strength

George Orwell