Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama finally admits... HE IS A MUSLIM!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Default Obama finally admits... HE IS A MUSLIM!

OBAMA ADMITS HE IS A MUSLIM!!!! (LINK)

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, in which President Obama told him that he was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the stepson of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.

As if we didn't already know this! To all of you chuckle-head libertarian moderate types who said we were ridiculous claiming this, TOLDYA SO! And I'll bet the mutherfucker wasn't born in Hawaii either!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

This is according to Israel Today here. Here is the passage from the May 2010 issue of "Israel Today." It is on page 3 in an article titled "Obama, a 'Strategic Catastrophe,'" by Aviel Schneider:

The feeling among the Israeli public is that Obama is appeasing the Muslim world at the expense of Israel. “The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim,” said Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit on Nile TV.

That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term “Islamic extremism” no longer be used in official government documents and statements. Furthermore, the US is now accusing Israel of harming American interests in the Middle East. General David Petraeus, the head of US Central Command, said Israel’s intransigence on resolving the conflict with the Palestinians is endangering US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. Even the US Congress considers Obama’s behavior toward Netanyahu humiliating. Three-quarters of the House of Representatives, 337 of 435 members, signed a bipartisan letter to Clinton expressing “deep concern over recent tension” between the two countries, and demanding that it be smoothed over quickly and in private.

“Obama is a real problem for Israel,” a senior official told told Yediot. “He is Israel’s biggest strategic catastrophe.” The newspaper also quoted another official who believes that for the first time Washington has switched sides. “The Obama White House is putting pressure only on Israel but does not expect anything from the Palestinians,” he said. “These American demands are unacceptable.”

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post

“Obama is a real problem for Israel,” a senior official told told Yediot. “He is Israel’s biggest strategic catastrophe.”

Say what? At least this guy admits that Israelis choose our president.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

sigh......still harping on this shit I see.......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    "Fuck you niggers" July 11, 2009 Tinfoil explaining how conservatives are unfairly labeled as racists.

"You deserve to be beheaded and for your head to placed on a pike, in the middle of the park, where children can see what happens to those that act the way you do." August 5, 2009 USFreedom911's response to a left leaning opinion.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    sigh......still harping on this shit I see.......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Hey LadyT - how ya been? Still at that new (or, not so new now) job where you can't surf the internet & spend hours on message boards?

Yeah, nothing has really changed here. Though, I figure that since Obama finally admitted it, the rest of the left can come out and 'fess up to our Muslim-ness and subsequent sympathy with terrorist efforts to destroy America.....

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

This is according to Israel Today here. Here is the passage from the May 2010 issue of "Israel Today." It is on page 3 in an article titled "Obama, a 'Strategic Catastrophe,'" by Aviel Schneider:

The feeling among the Israeli public is that Obama is appeasing the Muslim world at the expense of Israel. “The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim,” said Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit on Nile TV.

That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term “Islamic extremism” no longer be used in official government documents and statements. Furthermore, the US is now accusing Israel of harming American interests in the Middle East. General David Petraeus, the head of US Central Command, said Israel’s intransigence on resolving the conflict with the Palestinians is endangering US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. Even the US Congress considers Obama’s behavior toward Netanyahu humiliating. Three-quarters of the House of Representatives, 337 of 435 members, signed a bipartisan letter to Clinton expressing “deep concern over recent tension” between the two countries, and demanding that it be smoothed over quickly and in private.

“Obama is a real problem for Israel,” a senior official told told Yediot. “He is Israel’s biggest strategic catastrophe.” The newspaper also quoted another official who believes that for the first time Washington has switched sides. “The Obama White House is putting pressure only on Israel but does not expect anything from the Palestinians,” he said. “These American demands are unacceptable.”
    So Obama is a catastrophe for Israel? Well...that's good news.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    So Obama is a catastrophe for Israel? Well...that's good news.
    I'm sure Calypso Louie Farrakhan will send a nice donation to Obama for a job well done....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Onceler View Post
    Hey LadyT - how ya been? Still at that new (or, not so new now) job where you can't surf the internet & spend hours on message boards?

Yeah, nothing has really changed here. Though, I figure that since Obama finally admitted it, the rest of the left can come out and 'fess up to our Muslim-ness and subsequent sympathy with terrorist efforts to destroy America.....
    yeah. Those assholes @ my new job expect me to actually work. Wtf?

but yes. I guess the cats out of the bag. I suppose now I can whip out my burqua just in time for the summer!
    "Fuck you niggers" July 11, 2009 Tinfoil explaining how conservatives are unfairly labeled as racists.

"You deserve to be beheaded and for your head to placed on a pike, in the middle of the park, where children can see what happens to those that act the way you do." August 5, 2009 USFreedom911's response to a left leaning opinion.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Everyone who does not worship the Old Ones is a heathen.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    yeah. Those assholes @ my new job expect me to actually work. Wtf?

but yes. I guess the cats out of the bag. I suppose now I can whip out my burqua just in time for the summer!
    You know, I've always suspected you of being a sleeper-Muslim, Tiana. You just seemed a bit too prone to violence, or something. So, which city are you planning to blow up? Remember, picking something like Detroit, which we won't ever notice is missing, would be a huge waste of your resources, and yes, your large ass-ets...

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt View Post
    You know, I've always suspected you of being a sleeper-Muslim, Tiana. You just seemed a bit too prone to violence, or something. So, which city are you planning to blow up? Remember, picking something like Detroit, which we won't ever notice is missing, would be a huge waste of your resources, and yes, your large ass-ets...
    Fuck you.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't believe any of this stuff, but I'm not really sure why anyone would have a problem with an American President being from any kind of religion as long as it didn't make them unable to uphold the Constitution.

If we did have a Muslim President, does that necessarily mean that they will be unfair to Israel? On the flipside, Howard Dean's wife and kids are Jewish, and yet the concern stated by some when he ran for office was that he wouldn't be partial enough to Israel.

I might pause if a candidate were part of a cult or a fundamentalist sect of some kind that had a violent history, but this country was founded on religious freedom. Period.

Frankly, being raised in a minority religion myself, I wouldn't want to nix the chances for all those other smaller parts of the population that members of those communities could be judged on their individual merits.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

OBAMA ADMITS HE IS A MUSLIM!!!! (LINK)

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, in which President Obama told him that he was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the stepson of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.

As if we didn't already know this! To all of you chuckle-head libertarian moderate types who said we were ridiculous claiming this, TOLDYA SO! And I'll bet the mutherfucker wasn't born in Hawaii either!
    Do you think Obama might have been recruited as a sleeper cell when he attended kindergarten in Kenya?
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apple0154 View Post
    Do you think Obama might have been recruited as a sleeper cell when he attended kindergarten in Kenya?
    no, osama recruited him while playing together in the sandbox in kenya and saudi arabia when obama was 3 years old. i have proof.