Thread: The Newest Obama Mystery Question

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The Newest Obama Mystery Question

Self-appointed historians of Obama's past have discovered a new mystery, and it isn't about Birth certificates.

Apparently, the President is using a Social Security Number that is reserved for Connecticut residents and was issued after he already had employment in Oahu, and people want to know why he is using that number.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165225

The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was issued at a date later than he is known to have held employment.
    Does anybody know if he ever had a Connecticut mailing address? Well, he must have...

Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Crusading birther litigant Orly Taitz, DDS, Esq. has adopted the President’s Social Security number(s) as one of her major themes. This was repeated just last week in a filing with the DC federal court, as reported here at Obama Conspiracy Theories. So what’s her beef?

Taitz claims fraud on the part of Obama for (1) using multiple Social Security numbers, and (2) using the Social Security number of someone else.

39 Social Security numbers

In her most recent filing Taitz wrote:

I submitted an affidavit from a licensed investigator Neil Sankey, showing that according to most reputable National databases Lexis Nexis and Choice Point Barack Obama used as many as 39 different social security numbers, none of which were issued in the state of Hawaii, where he resided. (Submitted as an exhibit with the complaint)

I have looked at various filings available from the courts, and I have not personally seen the list of 39 Social Security numbers. What I have seen is various lists of names similar to Obama, mostly living at Obama’s former Chicago address and all having the same Social Security number. From where I sit, I have no documentation available to me that Taitz’s claim is true, and if it is, I would question the accuracy of these databases, which are essentially credit reporting databases aggregated from various sources usually without any verification. We do not know what matching criteria were used to say that these were our president Barack Obama. It all seems rather far fetched.

Born in 1890

Taitz continues:

The same affidavit contained information, showing that the social security number [Social Security Number redacted, Doc C.], that he used most often, was issued in the state of Connecticut to an individual born in 1890. Since Obama never resided in the state of Connecticut and was not born in 1890, it was a sign of clear violation of Title 42 US Code, section 408(a)(7)(B), misuse of a social security number, which is a federal felony punishable under Title 18 USC by fine or imprisonment of up to five years or both and an evidence of foreign birth and lack of proper citizenship status.

and

I submitted an affidavit from a licensed investigator Susan Daniels, showing that according to her research Obama used a stolen social security number [Social Security Number redacted, Doc C.], which was issued to another individual born in 1890 in the state of CT.

While it is not certain that the Social Security number “that he used most often” according to Taitz is really the President’s, I suspect that it probably is. Taitz is correct that the “042″ series of numbers was indeed assigned to Connecticut, and Connecticut is not Hawaii. As far as I know, President Obama never resided in Connecticut.

If there is any clear evidence of fraud, it is the 1890 date that Taitz flouts. First, if the SSN was really for a person born in 1890, that person would be dead. The Social Security death index doesn’t list this number, so we can presume that the 1890 date is bogus. However, there is more direct evidence that it’s wrong and Taitz knows it. In her own court filing in Barnett v. Obama (page 5) she shows where the 1890 date comes from. The document says:

Dates of Birth Associated with SSN:

08/04/1961
    04/08/1961

Obviously the third is a typographical error on the correct date (the second) and 1890 is just database garbage. Which is the more likely date of birth from the preceding list? If you are convinced that everything Obama does is a fraud, then the first entry is the one to pick. If you’re looking for the real answer, you pick the one that makes sense, the President’s actual date of birth.

While Taitz claims that the SSN Obama uses “was issued to another individual”, she never says who that individual is, and this is because the record for that SSN belongs to none other than Barack Obama himself, as we see from Orly’s own filing.

What about the Connecticut number series? It’s an interesting question, but there’s no law that says you have to get your SSN from a Social Security office in the state where you reside. Nowadays, they are all processed centrally and the assignment is based on the zip code of the return address. My guess (and that’s all it is) is that Obama got his SSN as a child living in Indonesia and the application was just processed in Connecticut. What it most certainly does not mean is Taitz’s surprising conclusion: “foreign birth and lack of proper citizenship status.” (Connecticut is not a foreign country either.)

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2010/...curity-number/

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Crusading birther litigant Orly Taitz, DDS, Esq. has adopted the President’s Social Security number(s) as one of her major themes. This was repeated just last week in a filing with the DC federal court, as reported here at Obama Conspiracy Theories. So what’s her beef?

Taitz claims fraud on the part of Obama for (1) using multiple Social Security numbers, and (2) using the Social Security number of someone else.

39 Social Security numbers

In her most recent filing Taitz wrote:

I submitted an affidavit from a licensed investigator Neil Sankey, showing that according to most reputable National databases Lexis Nexis and Choice Point Barack Obama used as many as 39 different social security numbers, none of which were issued in the state of Hawaii, where he resided. (Submitted as an exhibit with the complaint)

I have looked at various filings available from the courts, and I have not personally seen the list of 39 Social Security numbers. What I have seen is various lists of names similar to Obama, mostly living at Obama’s former Chicago address and all having the same Social Security number. From where I sit, I have no documentation available to me that Taitz’s claim is true, and if it is, I would question the accuracy of these databases, which are essentially credit reporting databases aggregated from various sources usually without any verification. We do not know what matching criteria were used to say that these were our president Barack Obama. It all seems rather far fetched.

Born in 1890

Taitz continues:

The same affidavit contained information, showing that the social security number [Social Security Number redacted, Doc C.], that he used most often, was issued in the state of Connecticut to an individual born in 1890. Since Obama never resided in the state of Connecticut and was not born in 1890, it was a sign of clear violation of Title 42 US Code, section 408(a)(7)(B), misuse of a social security number, which is a federal felony punishable under Title 18 USC by fine or imprisonment of up to five years or both and an evidence of foreign birth and lack of proper citizenship status.

and

I submitted an affidavit from a licensed investigator Susan Daniels, showing that according to her research Obama used a stolen social security number [Social Security Number redacted, Doc C.], which was issued to another individual born in 1890 in the state of CT.

While it is not certain that the Social Security number “that he used most often” according to Taitz is really the President’s, I suspect that it probably is. Taitz is correct that the “042″ series of numbers was indeed assigned to Connecticut, and Connecticut is not Hawaii. As far as I know, President Obama never resided in Connecticut.

If there is any clear evidence of fraud, it is the 1890 date that Taitz flouts. First, if the SSN was really for a person born in 1890, that person would be dead. The Social Security death index doesn’t list this number, so we can presume that the 1890 date is bogus. However, there is more direct evidence that it’s wrong and Taitz knows it. In her own court filing in Barnett v. Obama (page 5) she shows where the 1890 date comes from. The document says:

Dates of Birth Associated with SSN:

08/04/1961
    04/08/1961

Obviously the third is a typographical error on the correct date (the second) and 1890 is just database garbage. Which is the more likely date of birth from the preceding list? If you are convinced that everything Obama does is a fraud, then the first entry is the one to pick. If you’re looking for the real answer, you pick the one that makes sense, the President’s actual date of birth.

While Taitz claims that the SSN Obama uses “was issued to another individual”, she never says who that individual is, and this is because the record for that SSN belongs to none other than Barack Obama himself, as we see from Orly’s own filing.

What about the Connecticut number series? It’s an interesting question, but there’s no law that says you have to get your SSN from a Social Security office in the state where you reside. Nowadays, they are all processed centrally and the assignment is based on the zip code of the return address. My guess (and that’s all it is) is that Obama got his SSN as a child living in Indonesia and the application was just processed in Connecticut. What it most certainly does not mean is Taitz’s surprising conclusion: “foreign birth and lack of proper citizenship status.” (Connecticut is not a foreign country either.)

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2010/...curity-number/
    That theory is a bit off, the number was assigned 2 years after Obama's first employment at Baskin Robbins in Oahu. It's part of the "mystery"...

BTW - While I do find this stuff fascinating, other than wondering why he is using a Connecticut SSN, IMO this has no bearing on eligibility... I'm just interested, not a participant.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Your theory is a bit off, that number was assigned 2 years after Obama's first employment at Baskin Robbins in Oahu.
    It's not my theory.

Why would I believe the word of a KGB sleeper cell like Taitz?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    It's not my theory.

Why would I believe the word of a KGB sleeper cell like Taitz?

LOL. Cool photoshop.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,353 Times in 5,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 801 Times in 749 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am sure most people are aware, but SS#'s are assigned based on where you live when you apply... not where you were born. I was born in KC, but have a number assigned to Michigan, which is where we lived when my parents applied for it.

It is odd that he would have a CT prefix to his SS#. Not that I think there is much to this, as I am sure there is a valid reason behind it.... but this story does make me curious and thus if anyone sees a story addressing it... please post and let me know.

Thanks.
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    I am sure most people are aware, but SS#'s are assigned based on where you live when you apply... not where you were born. I was born in KC, but have a number assigned to Michigan, which is where we lived when my parents applied for it.

It is odd that he would have a CT prefix to his SS#. Not that I think there is much to this, as I am sure there is a valid reason behind it.... but this story does make me curious and thus if anyone sees a story addressing it... please post and let me know.

Thanks.

The odd thing is that anyone would actually take any of this nonsense seriously. I mean, Orly Taitz is batshit crazy. She has already been sanctioned by at least one court for her bullshit legal filings.

Why would anyone with a pulse take at face value the underlying claim that the SSN she claims Obama used is actually Obama's SSN? For those taking this story seriously, no need to answer the question. We all know why.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NigelTufnel View Post
    The odd thing is that anyone would actually take any of this nonsense seriously. I mean, Orly Taitz is batshit crazy. She has already been sanctioned by at least one court for her bullshit legal filings.

Why would anyone with a pulse take at face value the underlying claim that the SSN she claims Obama used is actually Obama's SSN? For those taking this story seriously, no need to answer the question. We all know why.
    I think the ODD thing is, how we elected this man we know so very little about. In comparison to most previous presidents, we know virtually nothing about Obama. Well, except for bad shit... He attended school in Indonesia, (where the only way you could attend was if you were Muslim and not a citizen of the US), no actual certificate of birth or name of a doctor who delivered him... Mom and Dad were both Communist... now, a bogus SS number... it just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt View Post
    1/3
    .3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 333333333333333333333333333333E

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt View Post
    I'm surprised someone actually noticed the discrepancy. Why were they looking at Obama's SSN in the first place? That's some serious time and dedication...
    Not really, tax documents of Presidents are usually given to news agencies for publication before redaction.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NigelTufnel View Post

do you take the enquirer seriously? because they're batshit crazy, yet, they had the first scoop on john edwards' affair...

all you do is shoot the messenger, you never actually discuss the claim

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts