Thread: Immigration reform 2

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Immigration reform 2

Since some individuals have been very vocal about what they DON'T LIKE, regarding Arizona's new law (which appears to be ready to be adopted by some other States); I thought I would try to ask the following question:

What do you support, regarding immigration?
    *please try to be as specific as possible and avoid generalizations that result in nothing*
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Since some individuals have been very vocal about what they DON'T LIKE, regarding Arizona's new law (which appears to be ready to be adopted by some other States); I thought I would try to ask the following question:

*please try to be as specific as possible and avoid generalizations that result in nothing*

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,617 Times in 9,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Gov Brewer's Nightmare

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

We’re going to come back, we’re going to have comprehensive immigration reform now.

I supported S. 2611, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006, which the Senate passed with a strong bipartisan vote in the 109th Congress. Unfortunately, the Republican leadership of the House of Representatives refused to work with the Senate to reconcile the differences in our two bills, so we were unable to enact reform that year. In 2007, I supported S. 1639, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act. I was very disappointed when opponents of this bill blocked it from coming up for a vote. By doing nothing, our country is left with the same problems that have plagued our broken immigration system for years.

I remain committed to comprehensive immigration reform and hope that we are able to enact it soon.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Looks like a I hit a nerve, with this one; because the libtards are avoiding this like a vampire cringing from garlic.

It is now obvious that the libtards are unable to put their money where there mouth is.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

No se resuelve con alguna queja diplomática y menos con el silencio que hasta ahora a adoptado el gobierno mexicano y la Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores, el caso es tan grave que debería llamar el gobierno mexicano a nuestro embajador para tener un informe completo y por lo tanto exigir al gobierno de los Estados Unidos se castigue a los responsables.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Calderón Hinojosa View Post
    No se resuelve con alguna queja diplomática y menos con el silencio que hasta ahora a adoptado el gobierno mexicano y la Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores, el caso es tan grave que debería llamar el gobierno mexicano a nuestro embajador para tener un informe completo y por lo tanto exigir al gobierno de los Estados Unidos se castigue a los responsables.
    This is the translation of your stupidity:

"It is not solved with some diplomatic complaint and less with silence than until now to adopted the Mexican government and the Secretariat of Outer Relations, the case is so serious that it would have to call the Mexican government to our ambassador to have a complete report and therefore to demand the government of the United States is punished the people in charge."

And now, I'm curious; what the fuck does this have to do with the question??

Aspire el dick y vaya venta su madre en una esquina de calle.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is the translation of your stupidity:

"It is not solved with some diplomatic complaint and less with silence than until now to adopted the Mexican government and the Secretariat of Outer Relations, the case is so serious that it would have to call the Mexican government to our ambassador to have a complete report and therefore to demand the government of the United States is punished the people in charge."

And now, I'm curious; what the fuck does this have to do with the question??

Aspire el dick y vaya venta su madre en una esquina de calle.
    Putting a complicated statement through google translate rarely produces an intelligible result.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34