Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: So I hear Muhammad likes 9-year olds

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Are you stupid or what? Writings about Muhammed came from Persia 200 years after his death. Writings about Jesus were written 100 years after the crucifixion.. and some of them never met Jesus either.

Neither one had people writing down private conversations.
    Yet you, without doubt, believe the writings of those that wrote about the pedophile Muhammed and totally discount those that wrote about Jesus. Hope the Muslims treat you like an infidel. They might take advantage of you first if you beg them enough.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Yet you, without doubt, believe the writings of those that wrote about the pedophile Muhammed and totally discount those that wrote about Jesus. Hope the Muslims treat you like an infidel. They might take advantage of you first if you beg them enough.
    The Culture of Hate
    https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-culture-of-hate/

There are far more calls by the God of the Hebrew Bible and Christian Book of Revelation for holy war, genocide, and savage ethnic cleansing than in the Koran, from the killing of the firstborns in Egypt to the wholesale annihilation of the Canaanites. God repeatedly demands the Israelites wage wars of annihilation against unbelievers in Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, and the Book of Revelation. Everyone, including women, children, and the elderly, along with their livestock, are to be killed. Moses ordered the Israelites to carry out the “complete destruction” of all cities in the Promised Land and slaughter all the inhabitants, making sure to show “no mercy.” From Joshua’s capture of the city of Ai to King Saul’s decimation of the Amalekites—Saul methodically dismembers the Amalekite king—God sanctifies bloodbath after bloodbath. “You shall not leave alive anything that breathes,” God thunders in the Book of Joshua, “But you shall utterly destroy them.” Joshua “struck all the land, the hill country and the Negev and the lowland and the slopes and all their kings. He left no survivor, but he utterly destroyed all who breathed, just as the Lord, the God of Israel had commanded” (Joshua 10:40, 11:15). And while the Koran urges believers to fight, it is also emphatic about showing mercy to captured enemies, something almost always scorned in the Bible, where, according to Psalm 137, those who smash the heads of Babylonian infants on the rocks are blessed. Whole books of the Bible celebrate divinely sanctioned genocide. The Koran doesn’t come close. The willful blindness by these self‐proclaimed Christian warriors about their own holy book is breathtaking.
    The author is an ordained minister by the way.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-30-2018)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    The Culture of Hate

The author is an ordained minister by the way.
    Jim Jones of the People's Temple was, too.

Sorry, but you lose when you argue from the position of authority claiming a title behind someone's name automatically means they have a clue. You're like the lefties that thought Obama being black and Hillary having a vagina meant they were qualified.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

You effing moron, I have already said 100 times that most or the hadiths are unauthenticated.. Do you even know what that word means?

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry, but you lose when you argue from the position of authority claiming a title behind someone's name automatically means they have a clue. You're like the lefties that thought Obama being black and Hillary having a vagina meant they were qualified.
    If you weren't attributing your asinine lies to others, you would have NOTHING to say.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You effing moron, I have already said 100 times that most or the hadiths are unauthenticated.. Do you even know what that word means?
    I'm not real sure what the word "effing" means. Did you mean to say "fucking" and not have the guts to spell it out, cunt?

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you weren't attributing your asinine lies to others, you would have NOTHING to say.
    I said plenty about why you voted for the last two Democrats running for office. Prove me wrong. That's if you can pull your lips off Obama's black ass and get your finger out of Hillary's pussy.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I said plenty about why you voted for the last two Democrats running for office. Prove me wrong. That's if you can pull your lips off Obama's black ass and get your finger out of Hillary's pussy.
    Women hate you, don't they?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-20-2018)

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't really post FOR you pumpin, you're unable to process coherent information. I post in response to your idiocy for others who are reasonable human beings. Cheers.

The Culture of Hate

There are far more calls by the God of the Hebrew Bible and Christian Book of Revelation for holy war, genocide, and savage ethnic cleansing than in the Koran, from the killing of the firstborns in Egypt to the wholesale annihilation of the Canaanites. God repeatedly demands the Israelites wage wars of annihilation against unbelievers in Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, and the Book of Revelation. Everyone, including women, children, and the elderly, along with their livestock, are to be killed. Moses ordered the Israelites to carry out the “complete destruction” of all cities in the Promised Land and slaughter all the inhabitants, making sure to show “no mercy.” From Joshua’s capture of the city of Ai to King Saul’s decimation of the Amalekites—Saul methodically dismembers the Amalekite king—God sanctifies bloodbath after bloodbath. “You shall not leave alive anything that breathes,” God thunders in the Book of Joshua, “But you shall utterly destroy them.” Joshua “struck all the land, the hill country and the Negev and the lowland and the slopes and all their kings. He left no survivor, but he utterly destroyed all who breathed, just as the Lord, the God of Israel had commanded” (Joshua 10:40, 11:15). And while the Koran urges believers to fight, it is also emphatic about showing mercy to captured enemies, something almost always scorned in the Bible, where, according to Psalm 137, those who smash the heads of Babylonian infants on the rocks are blessed. Whole books of the Bible celebrate divinely sanctioned genocide. The Koran doesn’t come close. The willful blindness by these self‐proclaimed Christian warriors about their own holy book is breathtaking.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Angry tiny mushroom dick guys get that a lot.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

kudzu (09-19-2018)

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I knew you couldn't prove me wrong. Keep puckering and fingering, kuntzu.

Maybe you and Fentoine can get together. I heard from your high school days that you were the school's doorknob and everyone got their turn.

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Angry tiny mushroom dick guys get that a lot.
    That's why women run when they see you coming.

Maybe you and kuntzu can get together. I heard from her high school days she was the school's doorknob. You know the kind. Everyone got their turn.

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe you and Fentoine can get together. I heard from your high school days that you were the school's doorknob and everyone got their turn.
    What a truly nasty cunt you are, totally evil.

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    What a truly nasty cunt you are, totally evil.
    I'm not the one doing those nasty things.

I appreciate the groans. It proves I'm doing it correctly when a pussy like you gets his panties in a wad.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Prove you wrong? Why would I waste my time on an idiot like you?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-20-2018)