Thread: About Six Months Ago...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default About Six Months Ago...

I was on here talking about a co-worker who had been murdered in our parking lot at work. Well... It appears as if they may have finally found their man.

Another co-worker. (No, I didn't know either of these two personally).

Fricking weird. Oddly enough, now that it doesn't seem as random and not gang related (there have been 9 murders in this neighborhood since then, all gang related), it makes most of us feel a little better or maybe "safer", although it is creepy that we've been working with a murderer until he was suspended a few weeks ago.

Fricking lunatic, believed she had been "messing with his workstation" and asked to be moved away from her because "she smelled"...
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

I remember this, so he is 100% guilty you think?

Seems strange he would murder over the petty things you described, must have been more to it I think.

"To argue against any breach of liberty from the ill use that may be made of it, is to argue against liberty itself, since all is capable of being abused." – Lord George Lyttleton (1709-1773)

Your children's future
    Total debt:

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingCondanomation View Post
    I remember this, so he is 100% guilty you think?

Seems strange he would murder over the petty things you described, must have been more to it I think.
    Yeah, I think he's good for it. But he hasn't been arrested yet. Apparently none of the 18 guns they took from his house matched the one that shot her. I would think he'd be smart enough to make that one disappear. Fricking lunatic.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,772 Times in 27,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Weird one Damo.

I cant imagine taking anothers life.

What the hell is worth anothers life.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Weird one Damo.

I cant imagine taking anothers life.

What the hell is worth anothers life.
    I'd only do it if I were protecting another. Not for imagined "smells" and suspicion of "messing with my desk"...

- -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There just had to be more to it.

They were probably involved at some level and had a falling out

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    There just had to be more to it.

They were probably involved at some level and had a falling out
    Not this lady. She was essentially the "cat lady"...

I just think the man was unhinged.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

no proof yet, hasn't even been arrested. who leaked this considering he hasn't been indicted yet? how'd the police figure out it was him?

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by INFINITETELEMORESE View Post
    no proof yet, hasn't even been arrested. who leaked this considering he hasn't been indicted yet? how'd the police figure out it was him?
    It's in the local news, I'd link to it but it just seems to be an easy way for everybody to find out exactly where I work and cause me issues. After watching some of the people on this site go after each other's personal lives they way they have I've gotten a bit paranoid.
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

What means "cat lady"? Sounds intriguing.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    What means "cat lady"? Sounds intriguing.
    Dude the lady was huge and so diabetic she wore slippers at work because shoes wouldn't fit on the swollen feet. She lived alone with cats, everybody probably knows at least one "cat lady".
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As for evidence, the dude rented an SUV of the same type and color that was driven by the killer the night of the murder and returned it just four ours after she died. He then drove in his own perfectly working vehicle to work...
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Dude the lady was huge and so diabetic she wore slippers at work because shoes wouldn't fit on the swollen feet. She lived alone with cats, everybody probably knows at least one "cat lady".
    So basically, not this:

Definitely less intriguing.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Not this lady. She was essentially the "cat lady"...

I just think the man was unhinged.
    You confuse the "some level" meaning.

I bet he had some closeness with her at some level.

Some secret, maybe she knew he was stealing or the like.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

He might also be schizo or something (assuming he did it).