Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the biggest hustle in human history

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

Default the biggest hustle in human history

In what is being called 'the biggest hustle in human history,' a special investigation has discovered numerous bogus claims on Barack Obama's resume, including the outright lie that he was a 'Constitutional scholar and professor.'

The claim turns out to be false.

(AP Photo/Alex Brandon).

As investigators delve further into the background of Barack Obama, a disturbing picture is emerging of a man who is not who he claims to be. The information the public has been told concerning Obama is turning out to be false--fabrications and inventions of a man and an unseen force behind him that had clear ulterior motives for seeking the highest office in the land.

According to a special report issued by 'the Blogging Professor,' the Chicago Law School faculty hated Obama. The report states that Obama was unqualified, that he was never a 'constitutional professor and scholar,' and that he never served as editor of the Harvard Law Review while a student at the school.

The real truth is that Barack Obama was merely an 'instructor' at Chicago Law School, not a professor. Commonly, instructors are non-tenure-track teachers hired by colleges and universities to teach certain courses for a salary that is well below that of Associate Professors or full Professors.

In the hierarchy of higher education, the status of instructors is below that of associate professors and professors because they lack the credentials.

In fact, it can be safely concluded that the claims of Barack Obama concerning his educational credentials and work history in higher education are a complete sham. The President of the United States is a complete fraud.
    http://www.examiner.com/x-37620-Cons...n-Obama-resume

First no birth certificate, now this. Nice move, democrats.
    Last edited by DamnYankee; 04-06-2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: sp

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,725 Times in 2,959 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 333 Times in 317 Posts

Jesus H. Christ on a pogo-stick. Can we get this one moved to conspiracy theories where it belongs?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,475 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 237 Times in 228 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/x-37620-Cons...n-Obama-resume

First no birth certificate, now this. Mice move, democrats.
    Yes, a "mice" move, indeed. Haven't we all fudged on a resume?
    "May your reality be as pleasant as mine."

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

The line that most disturbs me in the article:

BREAKING DEVELOPMENT--just as these disturbing facts come to light about Barack Obama, the White House is busy making deals with numerous 'journalists,' promising unprecedented access to the President in exchange for refraining from reporting certain information 'they may discover.'
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by apple0154 View Post
    Yes, a "mice" move, indeed. Haven't we all fudged on a resume?
    Thanks for pointing out my spelling error.

I've never fudged on mine, Have you?

Calling yourself a "professor" when you're really a short-term lecturer installed as a political crony is hardly a "fudge". In fact its a bald-faced lie.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Calling yourself a "professor" when you're really a short-term lecturer installed as a political crony is hardly a "fudge". In fact its a bald-faced lie.

You act like this shit hasn't been brought up before. This retreaded horseshit is still horseshit

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...ional_law.html

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Another "lie" (not as important), is the one that he lived in Hawaii his first two years with a father who then left to go to Harvard.

In fact, school records (his mother was attending college there) as well as first hand accounts and rental agreements show that he and his mother lived alone together in Washington State and that she never returned to Hawaii until after his father had long left to go to Harvard. His father didn't "leave" his mother. It was quite a different history than he's even recently provided saying in his address to kids that "I know what it is like ... my father left us when I was two..."
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NigelTufnel View Post
    You act like this shit hasn't been brought up before. This retreaded horseshit is still horseshit

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...ional_law.html
    From your link:
    We agree that details matter, and also that the formal title of "professor" is not lightly given by academic institutions.
    Why is the Administration cajoling journalists to cover this shit up?

9. #9 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

I would say that this runs a distant second to the catholic church's protection and coverup of pedophiles while claiming to be protectors of their flock.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

From your link:

Why is the Administration cajoling journalists to cover this shit up?

And Obama was a professor:

The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer."

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NigelTufnel View Post
    And Obama was a professor:

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media
    I understand your willingness to believe the elite establishment, but according to my original link:

According to Doug Ross:

I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about "Barry." Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn't even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn't have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

why is noone responding to this?

BREAKING DEVELOPMENT--just as these disturbing facts come to light about Barack Obama, the White House is busy making deals with numerous 'journalists,' promising unprecedented access to the President in exchange for refraining from reporting certain information 'they may discover.'
    you moron libs went total apeshit over the bush/national guard fiasco and the media access to avoid reporting on it.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    why is noone responding to this?

you moron libs went total apeshit over the bush/national guard fiasco and the media access to avoid reporting on it.
    Embarrassed that their master is a pathological LIAR?
    McCain to Obama. "If you don't like our bill, send troops to help us."

Obama, himself attempted to filibuster Justice Alito, who now sits on the Supreme Court.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Epic Fail

You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

if he never published while editor, that certainly casts doubt on whether he was actually the editor....