Default Video of the racial slurs

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Finally. Geebus, it took long enough.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

[youtube]KjfT1D1lg-E[/youtube]
    Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I listened to it three times and heard "traitor", not "nigger". *shrug*

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,353 Times in 5,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 801 Times in 749 Posts
    Blog Entries

I couldn't tell exactly what was stated, but it could have been the N word.

All I know is that Desh obviously feels this video is a fraud given that they edited it.

If I were the cameraman I would have swung the camera around to the person yelling the 'n' word rather than continuing to shoot the two people on the balcony. So essentially, without the actual VIDEO of the person saying it, we have no way to figure out who it was that was shouting.

Also... was this the same time as the Lewis encounter with the racist or was this something else?
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

We shall see , there is more video coming from what I understand.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    I listened to it three times and heard "traitor", not "nigger". *shrug*
    I listened to it about a half dozen times and couldn't really tell either. One or two times I though maybe someone said it but others it sounded like something else. In a way it's almost like you can make yourself think you are hearing something.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It looked to me that the royal couple on the balcony was giving the finger to the crowd.

Chia Biden: "This is a big fucking deal."

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I listened to it about a half dozen times and couldn't really tell either. One or two times I though maybe someone said it but others it sounded like something else. In a way it's almost like you can make yourself think you are hearing something.
    The word "traitor" is distinctly heard throughout the video, so even if you think you heard someone else, a reasonable person would give the benefit of doubt.

The word "no" is heard as well. Maybe Desh heard the two words combined.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My favorite part of the video is the little kid at 1:08 mark who says "I think everyone deserves to be healthy". I agree young buck. Along with paying for all my medical care I think the government should pay for my gym membership (you want to talk preventitive care if more or all people went to the gym to exercise we would have a lot less health problems). And since we're now all in this together tobacco must be banned. Before it was a matter of if you want to ruin your own health go ahead and do it but now that we're all paying for everyone else we all have to sacrafice. And we really should look into banning junk food and soda.

That young man is how we will realize your dream to have all people healthy.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    We shall see , there is more video coming from what I understand.
    They just need more time to doctor up the audio do they?
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yeah, "more video"... It's still in production. They're hiring actors as we type.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    I couldn't tell exactly what was stated, but it could have been the N word.

All I know is that Desh obviously feels this video is a fraud given that they edited it.

If I were the cameraman I would have swung the camera around to the person yelling the 'n' word rather than continuing to shoot the two people on the balcony. So essentially, without the actual VIDEO of the person saying it, we have no way to figure out who it was that was shouting.

Also... was this the same time as the Lewis encounter with the racist or was this something else?
    Haha! Check this quote of Desh's out from another board this morning when discussing Eric Cantor's office being shot at...

Is there video?

The video is probably doctered.

Its only one bullet

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curren...r-shot-at.html

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My favorite part of the video is the little kid at 1:08 mark who says "I think everyone deserves to be healthy". I agree young buck. Along with paying for all my medical care I think the government should pay for my gym membership (you want to talk preventitive care if more or all people went to the gym to exercise we would have a lot less health problems). And since we're now all in this together tobacco must be banned. Before it was a matter of if you want to ruin your own health go ahead and do it but now that we're all paying for everyone else we all have to sacrafice. And we really should look into banning junk food and soda.

That young man is how we will realize your dream to have all people healthy.
    No, the gym memberships will not be paid for. Instead we will have government run gym exchanges. You may opt to go into these establishments to work out for 'free'. You simply need to provide proof that you are a Democrat and thus worthy of a handout, provide dna for testing purposes, fill out 17 forms upon entry into the establishment each time you go, stand in line for 45 minutes per machine/weights you wish to use... but do not forget to get each of your exercises approved by the 75 member government panel (all of whom will make six figures and gain an insane pension that is unsustainable). Because if they don't approve it then you are not allowed to 'choose' that particular workout.

In turn we will then charge a surtax on all private gyms of $7000 month to subsidize the salaries of all the government panel members and the 'free' gym memberships of the select democrats we deem worthy of the handout.
    Quote from Cypress:

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Haha! Check this quote of Desh's out from another board this morning when discussing Eric Cantor's office being shot at...

Is there video?

The video is probably doctered.

Its only one bullet

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curren...r-shot-at.html
    that is classic desh... way to show your support of the extremely violent morons
    Quote from Cypress: