1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Default Misogynistic Rant

F women. That is all.

Not much of rant but...
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

Women are awesome.

3. #3 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RStringfield View Post
    F women. That is all.

Not much of rant but...
    "F women"? Most guys would love to follow your instructions.

But you need to work on your ranting skills.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,529 Times in 10,534 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Women are definitely awesome... (did I type that right, honey?)
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    "F women"? Most guys would love to follow your instructions.

But you need to work on your ranting skills.
    The "That is all" is important too. I said it was not much of a rant.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps you like men instead.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Women are great! From a safe distance (not physically).

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    Perhaps you like men instead.
    Nope. There are times I wish I could. But men are disgusting, myself included. I've always said if I were a woman, I'd be a lesbian. I don't see how they put up with us, either.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RStringfield View Post
    Nope. There are times I wish I could. But men are disgusting, myself included. I've always said if I were a woman, I'd be a lesbian. I don't see how they put up with us, either.
    You've just identified your problem. Stop being so disgusting.

1. Do you leave the toilet seat up?
    2. How often do you clean the toilet?
    3. Do you shower in the morning or at night?

10. #10 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

The whole "toilet seat up" is something that makes no sense to me. I have never wasted time worrying about it.

Part of the time I need it up and part of the time I need it down. I can manage to work it out to lift or lower it as needed.

Women need it down all the time. It seems to me that they could make sure it was down each time before they sit.

I am 52 years old. I have sat on a lot of toilets in those 5+ decades. Never once have I put my ass in the water.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't ask you.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    The whole "toilet seat up" is something that makes no sense to me. I have never wasted time worrying about it.

Part of the time I need it up and part of the time I need it down. I can manage to work it out to lift or lower it as needed.

Women need it down all the time. It seems to me that they could make sure it was down each time before they sit.

I am 52 years old. I have sat on a lot of toilets in those 5+ decades. Never once have I put my ass in the water.
    That's because the woman who went before you had the good sense to put it down after you left it up.

The reality is this. Men could sit down and do both business(es) but for some freaky reason they feel "less manly" when they sit to pee, versus the other.

When those 52 year old cheeks hit the freezing cold water on some morning before the sun is up and you're disoriented or sick, you might get the reason and logic behind why they call it a toilet "seat", rather than a toilet "hole".

The manufacturers were kind enough to make it go up and down. Since you're the only ones that require it up, then put the damn thing down after you're done!

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, you asked me If I would prefer men. I said no because males are disgusting. I included myself to not be hypocritical.

I am disgusting because I am a harry and smelly male. I can take a shower in the evening or morning I am still going to stink (especially to a feminine nose) rather quickly. We stink. Not much I can do about that.

I don't preen, if that is what you are asking. Maybe you are a metro-sexual... cough... closet homo. I am all man and refuse to apologize for that.

Google did it the other day for some reason, but "I yam what I yam."

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by usaloyal2theend View Post
    That's because the woman who went before you had the good sense to put it down after you left it up.

The reality is this. Men could sit down and do both business(es) but for some freaky reason they feel "less manly" when they sit to pee, versus the other.

When those 52 year old cheeks hit the freezing cold water on some morning before the sun is up and you're disoriented or sick, you might get the reason and logic behind why they call it a toilet "seat", rather than a toilet "hole".

The manufacturers were kind enough to make it go up and down. Since you're the only ones that require it up, then put the damn thing down after you're done!
    I am only 37. Sometimes, when I sit my baby makers hit the water. Not pleasant. I will stand, when I can, thank you. But, I have learned to check if the seat is down or up. Why can't women do the same?

This thread was supposed to be about me bitching about my relations, and warning the young fellows (like they are going to listen anyway).

Thanks, for brightening it up!

15. #15 | Top
    WinterBorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by usaloyal2theend View Post

The reality is that is far easier to stand. Its not about manly, its about simplicity.

Believe it or not, in my 52 years I have been sick, disoriented, and drunk. But I have not put my old ass in the water.

As for the "before the sun is up", in Alabama we have these things called "electric lights" that solve the problem. You might look into it.