Thread: Populists can never make up their mind

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Populists can never make up their mind

Compare the statements taken from the Populist party to the statements of people like asshat.

http://www.pinzler.com/ushistory/popparplatsupp.html

Our country finds itself confronted by conditions for which there is no precedence in the history of the world; our annual agricultural productions amount to billions of dollars in value, which must, within a few weeks or months, be exchanged for billions of dollars worth of commodities consumed in their production; the existing currency supply is wholly inadequate to make this exchange; the results are falling prices, the formation of combines and rings, the impoverishment of the producing class. We pledge ourselves that if given power we will labor to correct these evils....
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jngreznex View Post
    Compare the statements taken from the Populist party to the statements of people like asshat.

http://www.pinzler.com/ushistory/popparplatsupp.html

Our country finds itself confronted by conditions for which there is no precedence in the history of the world; our annual agricultural productions amount to billions of dollars in value, which must, within a few weeks or months, be exchanged for billions of dollars worth of commodities consumed in their production; the existing currency supply is wholly inadequate to make this exchange; the results are falling prices, the formation of combines and rings, the impoverishment of the producing class. We pledge ourselves that if given power we will labor to correct these evils....
    I don't affiliate with any so called populist groups.

Most organized groups are bought off in some way by the internationalist fascist regime.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I don't affiliate with any so called populist groups.

Most organized groups are bought off in some way by the internationalist fascist regime.
    oh so its just you against the world? good luck, ill be rooting for you, asshat!
    You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word. - Al Capone

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed. - Mao Tse-Tung

And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare the lone and level sands stretch far away. - Percy Bysshe Shelley

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is the old Populist party.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34