Thread: DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE IN THE USA

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE IN THE USA

Tell me if tis makes sense...

I was thinking earlier today that since Biden was inaugurated on the 20th Jan, 2021, up to the present day, words like incompetent, disastrous, profoundly corrupt, etc; are inadequate for charactering his administration.

Rather, what we have seen is pure barking madness. For instance the decision to open the Southern Border and allow untold millions of un-vetted illegal immigrants from the Third World to flood into the US is totally "Cloud Cuckoo Land" crapola. If it hadn't actually happened, no reasonable person would ever believe it. Right?

For me, watching the Biden administration in action is like being Alice, the girl who tumbles down the rabbit hole and finds herself in a surreal, uncanny domain called "Wonderland" in C.S. Lewis's classic children's story. "Wonderland" is a bizarre, outlandish realm that is a distorted version of consensual reality. The laws of logic and rational argument are suspended in "Wonderland" and it abounds with a weird collection of talking animals and animated playing cards. "Wonderland" is most certainly not the world as we know it.

This is how the Biden administration appears to me - that is, as a government that is ruling in a "Wonderland"; in a world that is detached from consensual reality.

If this wasn't spooky enough, the fact that no matter how many lunatic policies; how many flagrant episodes of outrageous corruption; how many ridiculous lies the administration promulgates; how many suicidal economic policies it enacts or how much Adderal/Dexedrine Biden takes to enable his demented mind to deliver a public address, nothing is ever done to stop the madness. It just goes on and on. I don't geddit folks? I mean, WTF is going on in America? Your country is being run by crazy, garden fairies on "acid" and the SOTU is way, way "beyond the pale", but no one seems to be able to step up and stop the suicidal juggernaut?

Now that's REALLY scary.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,036 Times in 7,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

Anybody who believes that Donald Trump is a normally functioning human being is really not qualified to offer an opinion.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Frank Apisa (04-03-2024)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,232 Times in 7,655 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post

I was thinking earlier today that since Biden was inaugurated on the 20th Jan, 2021, up to the present day, words like incompetent, disastrous, profoundly corrupt, etc; are inadequate for charactering his administration.

Rather, what we have seen is pure barking madness. For instance the decision to open the Southern Border and allow untold millions of un-vetted illegal immigrants from the Third World to flood into the US is totally "Cloud Cuckoo Land" crapola. If it hadn't actually happened, no reasonable person would ever believe it. Right?

For me, watching the Biden administration in action is like being Alice, the girl who tumbles down the rabbit hole and finds herself in a surreal, uncanny domain called "Wonderland" in C.S. Lewis's classic children's story. "Wonderland" is a bizarre, outlandish realm that is a distorted version of consensual reality. The laws of logic and rational argument are suspended in "Wonderland" and it abounds with a weird collection of talking animals and animated playing cards. "Wonderland" is most certainly not the world as we know it.

This is how the Biden administration appears to me - that is, as a government that is ruling in a "Wonderland"; in a world that is detached from consensual reality.

If this wasn't spooky enough, the fact that no matter how many lunatic policies; how many flagrant episodes of outrageous corruption; how many ridiculous lies the administration promulgates; how many suicidal economic policies it enacts or how much Adderal/Dexedrine Biden takes to enable his demented mind to deliver a public address, nothing is ever done to stop the madness. It just goes on and on. I don't geddit folks? I mean, WTF is going on in America? Your country is being run by crazy, garden fairies on "acid" and the SOTU is way, way "beyond the pale", but no one seems to be able to step up and stop the suicidal juggernaut?

Now that's REALLY scary.

Wow! Losing really bothered you.

But it has been over 3 years.

Time to feel better.

Ask Mommy for a hug. You'll feel better.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Wow! Losing really bothered you.

But it has been over 3 years.

Time to feel better.

Ask Mommy for a hug. You'll feel better.

You sardonic wretch !! How DARE you pour your ignorant scorn on the truth I have spoken about the frank insanity that your current, communist government embodies ??!!

My Mommy is dead. She died two days before my 14th birthday. That's pretty sad, right Frankie ?

Though I could do with a hug from a hottie conservative chick like Tomi Lahren (at "FOXNEWS") because she understands why I am distressed - namely the cureent US Goverment is psychotic and has an appetite for the destruction of traditional America. A cabal of insane gangsters and psychopaths are destroying something of great beauty and value (i.e the liberal, democratic, constitutional American republic). The tragedy of it all is dragging me ever closer the that one unforgivable sin...the sin of despair...that is, the sin of losing all hope.

May God have mercy on my poor soul !.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Anybody who believes that Donald Trump is a normally functioning human being is really not qualified to offer an opinion.
    Frankie... I think you'd better cut back on sniffing your own farts. The toxic vapours are evidently beginning to compromise your mental faculties of judgement (and if you're not careful, you could well end up turning into cognitive Zombie like your beloved, demented idol, "Blow-Hole" Joe Biden !!).

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You sardonic wretch !! How DARE you pour your ignorant scorn on the truth I have spoken about the frank insanity that your current, communist government embodies ??!!

My Mommy is dead. She died two days before my 14th birthday. That's pretty sad, right Frankie ?

Though I could do with a hug from a hottie conservative chick like Tomi Lahren (at "FOXNEWS") because she understands why I am distressed - namely the cureent US Goverment is psychotic and has an appetite for the destruction of traditional America. A cabal of insane gangsters and psychopaths are destroying something of great beauty and value (i.e the liberal, democratic, constitutional American republic). The tragedy of it all is dragging me ever closer the that one unforgivable sin...the sin of despair...that is, the sin of losing all hope.

May God have mercy on my poor soul !.

Ask somebody for a hug. You really need it.

Share it with one of your MAGA friends (if you have any)...because they probably need a hug also.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Frankie... I think you'd better cut back on sniffing your own farts. The toxic vapours are evidently beginning to compromise your mental faculties of judgement (and if you're not careful, you could well end up turning into cognitive Zombie like your beloved, demented idol, "Blow-Hole" Joe Biden !!).

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !!
    The comment you quoted was not from me...it was from Nifty.

Get a grip, Dach.

Get a hug or two.

You really do need it.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 2,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

the real problem is we have too many mouth breathers - democracies can't last with too many retards taking up space and being told their opinion matters

one side can lie with impunity. the other side is lied about with impunity. eventually full functioning retards, such as you, think you are on the side of good vs evil because you literally can't see beyond the bullshit

children in cages

whipping migrants from horseback

russian collusion

and on and on and on

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,036 Times in 7,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    the real problem is we have too many mouth breathers - democracies can't last with too many retards taking up space and being told their opinion matters

one side can lie with impunity. the other side is lied about with impunity. eventually full functioning retards, such as you, think you are on the side of good vs evil because you literally can't see beyond the bullshit

children in cages

whipping migrants from horseback

russian collusion

and on and on and on
    "Good vs. evil" must be your schtick, Z.

The paradigm in my universe is "us vs. them."
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,088 Times in 12,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,426 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now that's REALLY scary.

Europe is on the same suicidal trajectory that America is on.....it is the entire West that is undergoing murder/suicide....I say murder because it looks like the CCP has a lot to do with it.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 2,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

"Good vs. evil" must be your schtick, Z.

The paradigm in my universe is "us vs. them."
    I literally just accused you of being the good vs evil schtick

which brings me back to the mouth breather point

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,178 Times in 13,929 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Ah, the GOP was presented with the first bipartisan proposal since Reagan to directly address the border, one the Border Guard Union heavily endorsed, and they wouldn’t even consider it, so you can forget your border bullshit, the right don’t give a rat ‘s ass about the border, never did

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,088 Times in 12,615 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,426 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Now that's REALLY scary.

The so-called Biden administration is the WOKE Death Cult....which is on a mission to burn America to the ground so that UTOPIA can spring from the smoldering ashes.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!