Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 372

Thread: Are you better off today then you were 4 years ago?

  1. #121 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    The only people who were better off four years ago were Morticians.
    MAGA morons just aren't very smart. Just look who they're supporting for president:
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  2. #122 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    My family absolutely is better off and we most definitely are NOT Billionaires.

    WHOOPS, there goes you claim.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  3. #123 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Delray Beach FL
    Posts
    115,590
    Thanks
    125,219
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Food, gas and housing are higher thanks to the greed of PRIVATE CORPORATIONS and HOMEOWNERS.
    Lie, lame and moronic. But alas, you're a Biden voter and that screams moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Biden can't control how much private oil companies and grocery chains charge for their product.
    More evidence of how little you know about money, the economy and politics. No wonder you were stupid enough to vote for Biden.

    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."


    A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington



    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.


    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

  4. #124 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    42,160
    Thanks
    26,988
    Thanked 20,165 Times in 14,703 Posts
    Groans
    1,437
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I don't respond to you - for obvious reasons - but the link you provided doesn't address the actual flow of illegal immigrants into America. Which, if you look it up, stayed steady under Trump. Like I said - he did reduce legal immigration.

    Carry on. It's unlikely I'll respond to you again, so all the best.
    Please stop lying.

    And Trump the increased deportation percentages of those that illegally enter the US. The percentage of deportation as compared to the illegal enters has DRASTICALLY decrease during the Biden Administration.


    The Trump administration deported 65.8% of migrants in the pre-pandemic portion, but then deported 96% of encountered migrants after the pandemic and Title 42 enforcement began.
    ICE deported less than 5% of all migrants encountered in 2023 – far fewer than total sent back under Trump


    You stopped responding to me because I always beat you like a rented mule.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!


  5. #125 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    6,397
    Thanks
    884
    Thanked 3,228 Times in 2,223 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 245 Times in 239 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater Lunchbreak View Post
    nobody defines those as a negatve.

    that's just some shit you made up.

    nice try, gertrude, but you're still very dumb.
    Except you just did. You defined having home equity and savings as 'elitist' and a reason people are 'losing'.

    You did that because you are stupid.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to QP! For This Post:

    Joe Capitalist (04-03-2024)

  7. #126 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    6,397
    Thanks
    884
    Thanked 3,228 Times in 2,223 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 245 Times in 239 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    ...
    Whether you like it or not, the economy is largely a faith system,....
    ahahahahahaha

    So incredibly stupid.

    So even if your home equity, savings and every wealth measure is up, that does not matter if right media and a cult leader can say and persuade you things are crap.

    OMG that is so fucking stupid.

    It is being shown consistently now, through interviews that even the Magats interviewed say both 'I am doing better but i feel the economy is not and others are more negatively impacted because of the stories i keep hearinjg'.

    So you are that derp Damo. You report anecdotally about this story of 'others' not doing well and want us to take that as meaningful.

    Sorry Damo but you are cultist caught up in the cult and those blinders impact your world view which makes you put 'faith' and 'belief' over 'facts' and 'data'.

    You ask us to accept 'faith' is what actually powers the economy because you have nothing else and have bought that yourself. We reject that. DATA and FACTS drive the economy. If your home equity is UP and your investments are UP they are UP and nobody gives a fuck about your feelings that you are doing poorly.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to QP! For This Post:

    Joe Capitalist (04-03-2024)

  9. #127 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    73,707
    Thanks
    102,521
    Thanked 55,088 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    3,186
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater Lunchbreak View Post
    Meme used when he’s got nothing

  10. #128 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    42,169
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22,178 Times in 13,929 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    If you are better off today than you were 4 years ago you are either an illegal friend of biden or a Democrat politician.
    Hardly, if nothing else, today we have a President who doesn’t seemingly lie every chance he can get to the American public during a time of crisis

    But I guess if you are one of the bleach garglers you wouldn’t know that

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

    Phantasmal (04-03-2024)

  12. #129 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,373
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked 565 Times in 450 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 38 Times in 38 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    [QUOTE=QP!;5949578]ahahahahahaha

    So incredibly stupid.

    So even if your home equity, savings and every wealth measure is up, that does not matter if right media and a cult leader can say and persuade you things are crap.

    OMG that is so fucking stupid.

    It is being shown consistently now, through interviews that even the Magats interviewed say both 'I am doing better but i feel the economy is not and others are more negatively impacted because of the stories i keep hearinjg'.

    So you are that derp Damo. You report anecdotally about this story of 'others' not doing well and want us to take that as meaningful.





    Sorry Damo but you are cultist caught up in the cult and those blinders impact your world view which makes you put 'faith' and 'belief' over 'facts' and 'data'.

    You ask us to accept 'faith' is what actually powers the economy because you have nothing else and have bought that yourself. We reject that. DATA and FACTS drive the economy. If your home equity is UP and your investments are UP they are UP and nobody gives a fuck about your feelings that you are doing poorly.
    It is being shown consistently now, through interviews that even the Magats interviewed say both 'I am doing better

    Show us one of those interviews you fucking liar.
    2,036,041

    Ballots Touched By Anomalies
    923

    Fact Witnesses
    50+

    Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

  13. #130 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    77,980
    Thanks
    30,934
    Thanked 13,083 Times in 11,657 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    You are a hate filled jerkoff.
    You are describing yourself again, Sock. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  14. #131 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    77,980
    Thanks
    30,934
    Thanked 13,083 Times in 11,657 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Of course we are all Better off now than 4 years ago. The world was going to hell in a handbasket with COVID lockdowns just starting around this time 4 years ago. Anyone that thinks we were better off is insane or just plain stupid.
    DEMOCRATS caused the lockdowns, Sock.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  15. #132 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    77,980
    Thanks
    30,934
    Thanked 13,083 Times in 11,657 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    The Trump Party: Insane and Stupid.
    Insults get you nowhere, Sock.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  16. #133 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    73,707
    Thanks
    102,521
    Thanked 55,088 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    3,186
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    DEMOCRATS caused the lockdowns, Sock.

  17. #134 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    77,980
    Thanks
    30,934
    Thanked 13,083 Times in 11,657 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    4 years ago unemployment was 13% and the civilian work force was down by 20 million. Those 20 million unemployed workers are better off.
    He should've said 6 years. That was before DEMOCRATS started their Covid Hoax (and the current economic depression that went with it).
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

  18. #135 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    77,980
    Thanks
    30,934
    Thanked 13,083 Times in 11,657 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Trump was impeached twice and organized a violent coup.
    Trump should be in prison.
    You can't impeach someone that is not in office, Sock. He was impeached once, and you idiots couldn't even come up with a list of crimes.
    There was no violent coup.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

Similar Threads

  1. Are You Better Off Today Than You Were Four Years Ago?
    By Libhater in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-16-2023, 07:38 PM
  2. Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?
    By BartenderElite in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-01-2020, 05:47 PM
  3. Are you better off today than four years ago?
    By canceled.2021.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 02:54 AM
  4. ARE YOU BETTER OFF now than you were two years ago?
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-15-2018, 05:36 AM
  5. Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 04:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •