Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Be very afraid!!!!

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    87,040
    Thanks
    35,069
    Thanked 21,783 Times in 17,102 Posts
    Groans
    985
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Be very afraid!!!!

    Terrifying! You had better vote Trump!


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

    Althea (04-03-2024), Doc Dutch (04-03-2024), evince (04-02-2024)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    184,329
    Thanks
    72,391
    Thanked 35,717 Times in 27,207 Posts
    Groans
    54
    Groaned 19,583 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries
    16

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

    AProudLefty (04-03-2024), Guno צְבִי (04-02-2024), martin (04-03-2024)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    184,329
    Thanks
    72,391
    Thanked 35,717 Times in 27,207 Posts
    Groans
    54
    Groaned 19,583 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    He can shove that fear right back up his fat orange ass where he plucked it from



    If his idiots try to harm Americans because they LOST yet again


    They will quickly get dead

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    184,329
    Thanks
    72,391
    Thanked 35,717 Times in 27,207 Posts
    Groans
    54
    Groaned 19,583 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries
    16

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    135,244
    Thanks
    13,297
    Thanked 40,961 Times in 32,277 Posts
    Groans
    3,664
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    He is threatening Democratic voters with violence from his brain washed violent racist minions
    can you give us one good reason to let you stay?.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    Woe to me! I cried. I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    serendipity (04-03-2024)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    94,040
    Thanks
    9,826
    Thanked 33,837 Times in 21,623 Posts
    Groans
    290
    Groaned 5,674 Times in 5,178 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Hes definitely jumped the shark

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,385
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 772 Times in 576 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Terrifying! You had better vote Trump!


    Yeah, Proud Lefty, you should be afraid - you should be very afraid. Because you are an American undesirable - a communist, Democrat saboteur and subversive whose ultimate goal is to destroy the United States' Western: institutions, culture, customs, traditions, history, Judeo-Christian morality and free-market, capitalist economic system.

    Immediately after Donald Trump is inaugurated as POTUS in January of 2025, he will reactivate his policy of getting all of the "bad hombres" - (and that definitely includes degenerate, Democrat communists like you !!)- out of America. You ass will be thrown on a slow boat to China, and after you arrive at Beijing you'll have the pleasure of kissing Chairman Xi's "ring" every day for the rest of your life.


    So yeah, be afraid - be VERY afraid, black commie cat, because it looks like you now have a date with destiny.



    (And don't say you weren't warned a 1000 times to EITHER: clean up your political act; OR, reap the bitter harvest of your evil, Marxist ideology !!).


    Because young Americans like you no longer receive any kind of rigorous, objective education in the history of major world events in your high schools or colleges, you have no idea of the realities of the communist regimes
    that existed in the 20th century. So here is a little video clip that will hopefully wake you up to the truth of what life in them was like....


    Unfortunately the video-clip I chose isn't showing up in this post. Never mind. Just type in these words: Pol Pot, Khmer Rouge, Killing Fields," into a youtube search and take your pick of any of the results that come up.




    Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

    DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
    Last edited by Dachshund; 04-03-2024 at 02:47 AM.

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    38,553
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 19,231 Times in 13,382 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Terrifying! You had better vote Trump!

    What viable alternative is there? Kinda sucks that Trump is the best candidate for 2024, doesn't it?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

    serendipity (04-03-2024)

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,385
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 772 Times in 576 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    What viable alternative is there? Kinda sucks that Trump is the best candidate for 2024, doesn't it?

    Did you know that Japan has a policy of not allowing immigrants FROM ANY OTHER NATION to reside on a permanent basis in their country. Why? Because they greatly value their own culture, traditions, customs, religious practices, language, etc. They do not want to see these things bastardised and corrupted by the ARRANT STUPIDITY of multi-racialism/multiculturalism.



    Why is Japan not condemned as xenophobic, racist, fascist, etc; for its decision to protect and preserve it's native ethno/racial-cultural identity? Yet when Trump pledges he is going to take out the human trash that that is blighting American society, the communist left chucks a major hissy-fit ?




    Dachshund -the WONDER HOUND

    DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    87,040
    Thanks
    35,069
    Thanked 21,783 Times in 17,102 Posts
    Groans
    985
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Yeah, Proud Lefty, you should be afraid - you should be very afraid. Because you are an American undesirable - a communist, Democrat saboteur and subversive whose ultimate goal is to destroy the United States' Western: institutions, culture, customs, traditions, history, Judeo-Christian morality and free-market, capitalist economic system.

    Immediately after Donald Trump is inaugurated as POTUS in January of 2025, he will reactivate his policy of getting all of the "bad hombres" - (and that definitely includes degenerate, Democrat communists like you !!)- out of America. You ass will be thrown on a slow boat to China, and after you arrive at Beijing you'll have the pleasure of kissing Chairman Xi's "ring" every day for the rest of your life.


    So yeah, be afraid - be VERY afraid, black commie cat, because it looks like you now have a date with destiny.



    (And don't say you weren't warned a 1000 times to EITHER: clean up your political act; OR, reap the bitter harvest of your evil, Marxist ideology !!).


    Because young Americans like you no longer receive any kind of rigorous, objective education in the history of major world events in your high schools or colleges, you have no idea of the realities of the communist regimes
    that existed in the 20th century. So here is a little video clip that will hopefully wake you up to the truth of what life in them was like....


    Unfortunately the video-clip I chose isn't showing up in this post. Never mind. Just type in these words: Pol Pot, Khmer Rouge, Killing Fields," into a youtube search and take your pick of any of the results that come up.




    Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

    DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

  15. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    71,210
    Thanks
    3,131
    Thanked 15,088 Times in 12,615 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,426 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    Did you know that Japan has a policy of not allowing immigrants FROM ANY OTHER NATION to reside on a permanent basis in their country. Why? Because they greatly value their own culture, traditions, customs, religious practices, language, etc. They do not want to see these things bastardised and corrupted by the ARRANT STUPIDITY of multi-racialism/multiculturalism.



    Why is Japan not condemned as xenophobic, racist, fascist, etc; for its decision to protect and preserve it's native ethno/racial-cultural identity? Yet when Trump pledges he is going to take out the human trash that that is blighting American society, the communist left chucks a major hissy-fit ?




    Dachshund -the WONDER HOUND

    DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
    Because when America issues orders the Japs who we seared in WW2 respond with "Whatever you say".

    They have decided to go down with the ship.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

    DARK AGES SUCK!

  16. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    87,040
    Thanks
    35,069
    Thanked 21,783 Times in 17,102 Posts
    Groans
    985
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    What viable alternative is there? Kinda sucks that Trump is the best candidate for 2024, doesn't it?
    Not from what we saw.

  17. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    71,210
    Thanks
    3,131
    Thanked 15,088 Times in 12,615 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,426 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Being a vassal of the American Empire will not end well upon its death.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

    DARK AGES SUCK!

  18. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    8,420
    Thanks
    4,322
    Thanked 5,462 Times in 3,387 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

    Default

    He should be at head of the line.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

  19. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,653
    Thanks
    4,061
    Thanked 1,704 Times in 1,230 Posts
    Groans
    3,207
    Groaned 148 Times in 143 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He’s definitely jumped the shark
    There are many Islamists that need to be deported, Brad.
    Last edited by serendipity; 04-03-2024 at 04:39 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Be afraid, Be very afraid!
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2017, 06:10 PM
  2. The Hildebeast is afraid, very afraid
    By Legion Troll in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2016, 02:03 PM
  3. Democrat Party is afraid. They are very afraid
    By canceled.2021.1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 04:49 PM
  4. Be Afraid... Be VERY Afraid...
    By High Plains Drifter in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 07:47 AM
  5. Be Afraid, Very Afraid
    By toby in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 10:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •